Have you written a story that you'd like some others to read and give you some feedback? Or maybe you want some opinions on a piece of art, a custom design, or even a roleplay post. If so, this is the area for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Feedback

Who do you want to see?

Kelloc - Mage's Brewery
13%
Aluin - Adornments, Alterations, and Amendments
17%
Leif - Huntsman's Hall
26%
Briht - Birthday Boutique
17%
Zae - Evo-Lux Emporium
26%

Total votes : 23

Who do you want to see art of?

Postby Kyrit » 05/05/2020 6:59 PM

The marketplace has a huge variety of NPCs, most of which don't have art. Even those that do have very old art. Over the course of the next year I plan on using a few of my art commission slots to start righting the fact that many of our lovely NPCs don't have any art. It's going to take a long time before they all have art though, so I've decided to start a poll on who all you would like to see art of!

The way this will work is that is the chosen NPC has pre-existing art they will get an updated half-body portrait in this style. If artwork has never been created of the NPC they will first get a rough design done up like this and then the next time art is ordered they will get a half-body portrait.

I will be starting with NPCs I have personally designed, just because I know best what they look like and thus can give the artist references easily, but eventually it'll extend to NPCs that were designed by other staff members.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: Who do you want to see art of?

Postby Kyrit » 07/07/2020 2:11 PM

The poll has been reset! Canvas, Elie, and Zae were all tied when it was time to send in orders, so good ol YephaBot in Discord settled in Canvas first and then Elie. The commission queue is about to open up again, which means it's time to start thinking of who else to get art of! That said, when I checked the poll again Savis was in the lead, so I went ahead and took him down from the poll and he'll be the next.

So start thinking of who you'd like to see art of after Savis and get to voting!
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate