Have you written a story that you'd like some others to read and give you some feedback? Or maybe you want some opinions on a piece of art, a custom design, or even a roleplay post. If so, this is the area for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Feedback

Overall Feedback

Postby Mojave » 06/18/2017 1:26 PM

So this is going to be relatively short, I think. c: I didn't see anything in the rules about how long this had to be, so I'm just gonna assume the word count/sentence minimum things don't apply here.

I just want to say that I've enjoyed most, if not all, the new updates and features and pets that have been released in the past few months.

New Pets
I couldn't find where I posted my mad squee of glee over the Lilisytes but OH MY GOD THANK YOU! Hummingbird with Lily pinions??? I really feel like these were made for me (even though I know they weren't) because they're two of my absolute favorite things combined.

The Nongaga from the Golden Thread event? LOVE IT. And I don't generally like Nonagas because of the legs/arms but WOW was this one spectacular! (It looks sort of Egyptian-y, of course I'm sold.)

New Events
I really liked the Valentines event! Between the awesome pets and the roleplaying (of course I loved my partners so that was a huge part of it) it was a fun way to celebrate a minor holiday and I hope we can do it again next year.

Then there's the Golden Thread event, which was interesting and gave me an incentive to explore some back story for two of my chars. Even though I doubt I'll read the lore (no offense, I just like making up my own stuff like I've been doing since '07) it's nice having other holidays to celebrate than our RL ones. :D

New Rules
I wasn't big on the switch from sentence min to word min, but the word min is actually WAY easier to meet than I thought it would be! :D Plus, if it brings back KS gain in the breeding center, BIG YAY!

The only thing I'm still bummed on is the reduction to one EOF a year. I understand there were a lot on site, and I haven't been keeping up with how many EOF breedings have been done so far, but it makes it hard to decide which breeding you want to do when you only get one in twelve months. :/ Hopefully this will be removed at the beginning of 2018. I'd be okay with being limited to purchasing one every six calendar months. Like we have a period from Jan-June and then July-Dec to buy. But anyway, that's my only 'I don't like this' that I have so far this year. c:

Well this has turned out considerably longer than I intended so I'm gonna stfu now. c: Thanks again for everything!
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate