Have you written a story that you'd like some others to read and give you some feedback? Or maybe you want some opinions on a piece of art, a custom design, or even a roleplay post. If so, this is the area for you!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Feedback

Fight out the bosses or just continue the story?

I want to fight it out!
63%
Just progress the story!
38%

Total votes : 16

War Progression

Postby Kyrit » 08/27/2017 12:14 PM

No, I'm not asking if you guys are happy with the rate it's going. I mean, I figure it's pretty obvious people are tired of it dragging on. Which is easily 99% my fault.

ANYWAYS. The actual point of this thread is to poll you guys on if you would like us to just get on with the next part of the story, based on which team has the most bp, or if you guys want to actually fight bosses to progress the story as intended.

I don't know if the tally has been updated recently, but I know the imperials had reached enough to fight the intruder boss. If we do go the boss route, I'll make sure the tally is up to date and if the Purines have reached enough points as well I'll just give the Imperials a head start on the boss fight by a week or so.

Anyways, yeah. It's up to you guys if you want to actually fight or if you'd like us to continue progressing. I'm currently outlining the next chapter, but i have to know which of two paths to take, which if we go the fight route I'll need to wait till one off the bosses is beat before I can write it up.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Re: War Progression

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/27/2017 2:03 PM

I think I'm the only one who voted for a boss fight because I've been curious about it. xD But story progression is great, too--are you wanting feedback on where to take the story, or was it just whether or not to progress story or fight bosses?

And if we progress the story, will the bosses be skipped? Or just come later?

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Kyrit » 09/01/2017 5:21 PM

After posting this and sitting around thinking at work, I'm actually kinda glad to see currently things are fairly tied, with fighting just barely beating out skipping the fight.

As for skipping the fight(s), what it would mean would be just that; fully skipped. The story would progress as if there had been a fight, but we wouldn't worry about actually doing it.

Personally... I'm not leaning more toward wanting to let the fights happen, since it would still allow users to further influence the ending. I can say the Imperials are currently leading by a good ~1500 points, which means as it stands the ending would be a solid win for the Imperials. If the Purines won the fight though, even if they do lose the war, they'd be able to influence the end. Same is true if the points make a turn around as well.

Anyways, I'll go ahead and let this sit for a few more days, but I am personally starting to feel it'd be best to just let the fights play through, giving the Imperials a head start since they did reach 5500 BP first.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 09/01/2017 8:23 PM

I mostly want the fights to continue since I wasn't around during any of em xD  So I never got to experience them !

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate