This is an area for users to keep a collection of all the roleplays they have been involved in. Aside from keeping to one thread per user, the only rules that apply to this area are the same basic rules as the rest of the forums. How you choose to set up your records is up to you!

Moderators: ToxicShadow, Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Records

Zap's Tome of Tales [Feedback Welcome!]

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/26/2016 12:30 PM

Heyy this is an intro post of sorts! I've been meaning to make this a thing and now I'm getting off my butt and doing it. xD  Here's a lil table of contents for ya, as well as a coded form for me!

Normal RPs
Breedings
Self RPs

Code: Select all
[url=]RP TITLE[/url]
[b]Characters:[/b]
[b]Warnings:[/b]
[b]Brief Summary:[/b]
[b]Completed:[/b] Yes/No

Please feel free to post here/PM me with any comments about my stories or characters! I love getting feedback in all forms, even if it's just a couple of words. ^^

***I'm not done editing in all my RPs yet, but posting is allowed now!***

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Normal RPs

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/26/2016 12:31 PM

☾ Hey Moon, Please Forget To Fall Down
Characters: Shiloh Moony, Casserene (Baconwizard)
Warnings: Violence
Brief Summary: A first meeting between Bacon and I's two characters, Moony and Casserene. Moony steals her heirloom necklace and Casserene gives chase. [As this story is unfinished at the moment, not much has happened yet!]
Completed: No, but it's on hold

Come to Me, My Sweetest Friend
Characters: Zane Daxos (Baconwizard), Cody Winborne
Warnings: None
Brief Summary: A continuation of this breeding, this is Cody and Zane's first meeting in their canon. Zane moves into Cody's apartment after accidentally setting his own apartment on fire from a cooking accident. The two slowly realize feelings for each other and ease into a kind of friendship-dating relationship before finally getting together.
Completed: No, but it's on hold

Lost in the Lights and the Sounds
Characters: Leriun (SpringsSong), Lucréce Blaire
Warnings: Everything(?), mostly mentions of sexual content and abuse
Brief Summary: Leriun is visiting the Crimson Sunbird Lounge, known to be a fairly classy strip joint. He's incredibly nervous about it, but upon getting assigned Lucréce as a waitress, the two get to talking about things, and they learn a bit about each other. [As this story is unfinished at the moment, not much has happened yet!]
Completed: No

Redemption's Not That Far
Characters: Alder (Middy), Myung-Dae Lee
Warnings: Everything, mostly sexual content and violence
Brief Summary: A continuation of this breeding, Alder is a psychologist who gets a new patient in the form of Myung-Dae, a murderer who had been working with the circus up until he was caught with bodies. Alder works to uncover the dark shroud on Myung-Dae's past, while trying to let him heal with acts of kindness and normalcy. The two eventually reach a mutual respect and trust for each other, but Alder has his own darknesses that Myung-Dae may need to help him with along the road.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Breedings

TBA

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Self RPs

The Pot Calls the Kettle Black
Characters: Maria Espinoza, Sue Iglesias
Warnings: Everything, mostly violence, harsh language, and eventual explicit sexual content
Brief Summary: After assaulting a teacher and facing charges, both monetary and jailtime, 18-year-old Sue encounters a strange boy his age named Maria who claims to go to the same school as him. Maria offers him a way out of things by running away and going with him to Mexico, due to a strange dream Maria had about his grandfather Santiago telling him some miracle was going to happen there within the month. Just desperate enough to believe that, Sue agrees to go with him on a train-hopping hitchhiking adventure southward across the country.

Never Tame Your Demons; Always Keep Em On a Leash
Characters: Vernon Scarlett, Danny Blackburn
Warnings: Everything, mostly abuse (stemming from homophobia, if that makes it worse for anyone reading), harsh language, violence, eventual sexual content (with a slight age gap, and one instance of student/professor, though both are legal), possibly some drug use, negative references to religion
Brief Summary: Vernon and Danny, practically two strangers, are on a cross-country runaway trip to find themselves, after Danny rescues Vernon from an abusive homelife and nearly dying in the street after a particularly bad brawl with his adopted father, the reverend of the town.

The Things That Stop You Dreaming
Characters: Vincent Tarantell, Lester "Firedancer" Aodhan
Warnings: Language, eventual sexual content with an age gap (both characters are past legal age, but I know this could bother some people), eventual drug use
Brief Summary: Tarantell, a dance instructor in the Slums, gets a new student after a strange phonecall with someone referring to himself as "Ringleader" and getting a hefty sum of money. Firedancer, the student in question, is apparently rusty on his skills and needs sharpening, but upon teaching him a bit, Tarantell notices no such thing. The two have early chemistry, but Tarantell knows better than to get involved with a student, especially one over ten years younger. Eventually Tarantell begins to uncover some strange things about Firedancer and his relationship with his boss Ringleader, as well as the traveling circus he's a part of, and Tarantell slowly begins to understand that he can't quite get a rein on his heart, around this boy.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate