Welcome to Aldrect! Here you'll see vast, towering buildings of pure alabaster and marble, and the business of the townsfolk. The religion of the Holy Triumvirate was begun here, and in the center of the city is a grand fountain of the gods. (+2 Defense, +2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Aldrect, the Holy City

Blind Date: Asteria x Midnight

Postby Middy » 02/20/2017 8:54 PM

Asteria had taken some time off of her rigorous studies to sign up for a blind date. It wasn't that she needed someone to love in her life, it was more about seeking companionship since she had gotten so lonely without her familiar around. The location, a library, a quiet place where she could meet up with her given date. She had been a little weary about signing up, worrying about the small things like, 'who were they', or 'did they know who to look for?' or 'did they get the right place?'

The astrologian set a book on astronomy down with a sigh, leaning back in her chair while she brought out her star globe. She was sure she secured the location for their date, but again, her paranoia was getting to her again. Best just to relax and hope her date shows up, then she could get things going.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Blind Date: Asteria x Midnight

Postby FrostWynd » 02/27/2017 2:48 PM

From above, something had flown by a good distance away from the library itself, which cast an alarmingly large shadow on everything in that vicinity. With just one good look, anyone would be able to see that it had been a dragon that was in the sky today, and this dragon had something pretty important to do right now. Scaring some of the locals wasn't on that list.

When he had gotten close enough to check the area out, Midnight had realized that this building was designed more for humans and other similarly sized creatures. Not dragons like himself. So that was definitely a problem. As things were right now, fitting himself in there wasn't possible. *Seems like I'll have to improvise...* He thought with a grumble as he looked for a suitable place to land. The subsequent screams and fleeing individuals got zero interest from him, and he simply concentrated on what he was doing.

Several minutes later, someone had entered the library. It was a man, or rather, a poor imitation for one. His skin was the very same shade of black as his short hair and there were large patches of scales in some areas. His horns, ears, claws, teeth, tail, and feathered wings had been retained through the transformation as well. He was pretty tall too, but that detail may have just been a by-product of his true size. Had there been more time to spare, Midnight probably could've made this form look more believable, but this would have to do for now.

Now that he was here, there was someone he was meant to be looking for. All for a blind date of sorts that had been arranged. If they were already here, then it was just a matter of finding them among the few library patrons that were present.

(I’m soooo sorry for the late reply! ;^; )

Oh Raven won't you sing me a happy song

You don't want me to stay alone
That's why you gotta sing your song
You keep tapping at my door
Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore
But can I ask you something
A favor from you my friend
This song you keep singin'
Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore

Zoo PenImp. DocsWishlistJournal
FrostWynd
Celebrity Veteran