Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

What's The Harm in a Few Drinks? [Kylo/Lilith][M:L,S?]

Postby Kylo » 02/17/2018 6:34 PM

(Temp. Form. Fae verse.)

Their meeting was to be of the friendly sort, no romance, no expectations, none of that extra emotional baggage that came with a regular date. Just two guys having drinks and shooting the bull. What could possibly go wrong?

Ceres had already arrived at the bar, dressed in jeans and a dark red button down with the top two buttons undone. He had slid into a booth to reserve it for himself and the man he was supposed to be meeting. What was his name again? Worth? Yeah that sounded right.

The dim lights buzzed softly overhead, barely audible over the rock music that blared and the many conversations of the occupants. It had been a while since he had last been to a bar with the intent of spending the evening with a specific person. Usually he went to pick up whoever he could find that was willing to get some strange. Hopefully his "date" wouldn't object to the fact that the bar was a gay bar. He couldn't stand regular bars, too many judging eyes for his taste in liqueur and in partners.

Just where was that guy anyway? Wasn't their date planned to start a half hour ago?

(Ceres-1)

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Re: What's The Harm in a Few Drinks? [Kylo/Lilith][M:L,S?]

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 03/12/2018 11:10 PM

Human Form

His shoes tapped softly against concrete as he approached the bar, a bent cigarette hanging between his chapped lips. His eyes flicked up at the neon sign above him, one side of his lips curling upward slightly before he looked back at the doors and stepped in.

Worth was wearing a pair of dark jeans paired with his usual black button down, topped with a muted green suede jacket, blonde fur ringing the cuffs and collar. The backalley doctor glanced around at the occupants of the bar, sussing out which one of them might actually be the guy he was supposed to meet. His eyes settled on one particular man sitting alone and made up his mind. Even if it wasn't the guy he was supposed to meet up with, he could at least have some fun in the meantime.

Luce slid his hands out of his pockets as he approached. He effortlessly slid into the seat across from the man, splaying his legs wide under the table and resting his arms on the back of the booth behind him. His lips cracked into a grin, cigarette still clenched between jumbled, yellowed teeth. "Don't suppose yer waitin' f'anyone in particular, friend?"

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 738
Donate