Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

*A LARGE BUCKET OF SALT! And Eggs Too, Yup.*

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 04/17/2010 5:33 PM

AQUATIC EGG RETRIEVAL (FOR POINTS AND FUN)

“Hey, hey brother?”
“Mmm...?”
“Have... Have you ever been to see the world’s largest bucket of salt?”
The older boy, about 23 looked down at his much younger brother, the younger of the pair's big green eyes looked curious and a little excited. The older bug just shrugged and grunted; this was a yes.

“Oh WOW!” Chorey’s stumpy stripped gyrraptor tail wagged back and forth in a dog-like fashion, “Will... Will you take me to see the bucket later? I wanna’ see if I my drawing is close to what it looks like later, m’kay?”
Another grunt and a shrug; that was also a yes. The little boy squealed, running around his brother happily and batting at his identical (but longer and more mature) gyrraptor tail as he sang:
“I’m going to see the salt~ bucket~! I’m going to see the salt~ bucket!”

~*~

The boys eyes were wide and fearful now that he had a proper crowd watching him and his brother, curly black hair covered some of his face but not enough to make him comfortable. No the little gyrraptor in human form kept safely behind his brother. Tugging at the older boys shirt the younger, Chorey, whispered to him.

“Can you tell them?”
“... This is your event, Chorey. You’ll be fine.”
“But Draw...” Chorey whined, earning him colder look from his brother. It didn’t help that he was a venom gyrraptor, eyes a vibrant, venomous green. If he didn’t have the same sort of eyes he might have been scared enough to cry!

“Fine...” He huffed nervously scooting out from behind the safety of his older brother, “Okay well! Umm... Read the rules and learn the map and stuff! Sorry it’s sort of crumpled, I just like, stuffed it in my pocket and sat on it and stuff... But it’s still good! If you have any questions uh... Ask Draw!”
Chorey laughed happy to pin the chore on somebody that wasn’t himself, “If Draw sees you cheating uh, he’ll asplode yer face!”
“No I won’t... I can’t...”
“Well... He’ll kick you out of the contest!” Chorey corrected, jutting his chin out and sticking tightly balled fists on his hips, “And then your face’ll asplode with uh... TEARS!”

He frowned thoughtfully before adding in a quick bit of information, “My event is team work only so you gotta’ pair up! Twos or threes!”

ImageTHESE DESCRIPTIONS ARE GUIDE LINES! You can twist them to your liking, really. Some will have a note with "RolePlay Required" where I'll step in and ad a detail or two. The 20 point eggs are all RP based, mind. All the eggs are numbered which is important. Your characters may, or may not, know beforehand what their eggs are doing or the "scenery" they have around them. S'up to you, yuppers. <3 Also, as we go along I'll cross out the eggs that have been found here on this list and not the main map so if you're not sure what has been claimed read other peoples posts or view this list. <3

1-2-7-8-12-13 Here the water is so shallow you can wade out to the eggs! The float unassumingly on the surface of the water.

3-9 Seems a few beach toys have been left here by children. Be careful not to get your foot caught in a bucket or something! Eggs bob playfully at the surface but don't take your eyes off the sea floor or you might really hurt the bottom of your foot!

4-5-10 Oh! How beautiful! It seems a shallow dip, fairly protected by the waves, has collected a few of the seas smaller, more colourful creatures to make a sort of washing-out tidal pool! This really is a treasure so try not to disturb the inhabitants. Sides there's probably something pokey or maybe a crab in there, anyway. Below the surface the colourful eggs fit right in, but they're not exactly well hidden and are brighter then almost all of the sea life in this shallow.

6-11 Regular, shallow normal (BORING!) beach time water. Whee~! The eggs bob listless and bored. Get us out of here!

14-15 Here the water becomes quite deep, you'd better start swimming! The eggs are rolling ontop of the waves, whooo~!

16-17-18-23 The silty sand is very loose here, if anything passes through the water the sand becomes upset making the water opaque. The eggs aren't very far below the surface but with the constantling disturbed dirt they might be tricky to find.

19-20-21-22-24-25-26-34-35 Here is a large group of fish; a school of fish... or is it a gang? These little guys won't flee at your approach but instead come toweards you and investigate, getting right up in yo' grill (homey). The bob about the water and the fish seem to like them for play things.

27-36-37 The water starts to get shallower as you apparoach the coral reef. Simply reach out and grab the plastic eggs that float on the surface of the water!

28-29-38 The ocean here is clear and calm but the water is very deep and there's a sizeable current. They're only about 5 feet below the surface of the water.

30-31-32-33 These eggs are all tethered about 8 to 10 feet below the surface of the water. If you want these babies you'll have to be a good diver.

39-40-41-42-43 A WHIRLPOOL! STRONG SWIMMERS ONLY! SRSLY! IT'S SUPER DANGEROUS!

44-46-47-50 Here the coral is young and bright, full of life. Small colourful fish call this place home as the flit through the coral. These eggs fit easily into nooks and cranies though the vibrant eggs blend in well with the vibrant coral. Also, try not to wreck this environment it's very beautiful but also very fragile.

45-48-49 These eggs float ontop of the water and are easy enough to get too, you just have to be careful as you'd be swimming over top of the coral here. Remember, VERY delicate stuff here and I don't think Chorey and his bro would be too impressed if you broke it.

51-52-53-54-55-56-57-58 A thich seaweed forest is where these eggs are hidden away. The eggs will be much harder to reach as tyou swim through slimey plant matter. Careful you don't get trapped in the sea weed!

59-60 These eggs are being held captive! AH! Just kidding, though the kuni do have the eggs they're very friedly. All you have to do is ask and they'll swim right over and let you take the egg tied to their tails.

61-62-63 Lots of point but killer waves! Even a good swimmer might find these weird waves to be a bit more then they can handle. Going in and out with the waves are the eggs. Don't worry they're pretty much sticking to the same spot as they are now they just move in and out with the waves.

64-65-66 Kuni? Again? Well just as them nice and they'll give up their eggs, right? Pfft. WRONG! These guys want to play and the name of the game is tag! Betcha' can't catch 'em!
(ROLEPLAY REQUIRED!)

Participants:

12 / 12

Freezair(Laminaria) , IndigoBook(Geiper) Rebel_the_Proud(Sogekihei), zapdragon555(Yumiko), Lunasa(Edla), Thunder(Vell), why(Ravi), rayquaza7996(Naomi), clackno1(Dimas), kabuto_rocks(Zeta), Giratina127(Sukaza), Aussie(Pup)

Teams:
(Teams ARE required in this event, super serial don't make me pair you up randomly! >P<)
If the teams are incorrect please let me know in a quick OOC message or through your RP post. Please make it something distinguishable through the post. I read them all but it's better to be safe rather then sorry because I WILL put you into a team if you don't make your own. >P>

rayquaza7996(Naomi) AND Giratina127(Sukaza)
Lunasa(Edla) AND Thunder(Vell)
kabuto_rocks(Zeta) AND Aussie(Pup)
Freezair(Laminaria) AND IndigoBook(Geiper)
Rebel_the_Proud(Sogekihei) AND zapdragon555(Yumiko)
clackno1(Dimas) AND why(Ravi)

Event Type:

Team

How to Join

Simply post here (Roleplay it out!) your arrival and all of that. There will be a three days to join. We’ll start sooner if all the slots fill before the three days. Just post your arrival after I post again you’ll get ready to start and follow the rules (described below).

RULES

+ Follow all Evelon Rules, the exception to this rule is the five post rule. You DO NOT need five posts in a past RP to join this event. As well if you have five posts and join here you do not need to post five times to start a different RP.

+ One Character Per User. This is so you don’t have five characters going around each getting an egg per post. Choose wisely (I don’t want your 3 year old sleepyheart diving to extrodinary depths to get an egg or something).

+ No Double Posting. If you did then you could just run around collecting eggs willy-nilly. D8> No fair to others.

+No Posting Order. Pertaining a bit to the rule above, you don’t have to wait around FOREVER either. If there’s one post between your latest post and your post before that, it’s totally legal!
+Replying to PMs sent from RE2 Makes an RE2 mad. You have no reason to PM me, I’m serial here. I will have a rabid hydrolisk GOD MODINGLY eat your char if you reply to hurry up, serious here.

How It Works

Step the First: Join by posting your character of choices arrival. Stats don’t interfere with how well you’ll do so the pet doesn’t matter (unless in IC he/she/it/both is unable to swim, that could matter as this IS a swimming event).

Step the Second: Wait for everybody else to join. You can post mingling if you’d like basically you wait either three days or until all the slots are filled, which ever comes first.

Step the Third: I, RE2, will post and be basically say “EVERYBODY TO THE STARTING LINE!” then everyone in the event will have 24 hours to post. In this post you must include a BOLDED TARGET EGG!
EX:

“Finny was super excited about this event! He wasn’t here to get first, but to just have fun. Watching the small waves roll in and out the little kuni set his eyes on EGG #3.”

This will tell me what egg you want and how far it is from you. You’ll receivea PM from me basically stating the distance. Distance in this event is made up of post. So I’d say:
“From starting line to egg #3 is: ONE POST.”

Once you have received this first PM DO NOT POST.

Step the Fourth: Once everyone has posted (or 24 hours has past)I will post again in a “On your marks, get set, GO!” after this it’s a posting free-for-all (besides the rules outlined above). You will go to the egg you bolded in a prior post. Once you have completed the required number of posts to reach your egg you will boldly tell me your next target!

“Reaching #3 Finny grabbed the rope the egg was tied down too and tied it around his tail. Alright, his first egg! His next egg, #4, was not too far away.”

I will then PM you in the same fashion! This will repeat until all the eggs are found or if you guys give up.

Remember I AM RE2 and there’s a possibility random things might happen and try and stop you from getting to eggs. A school of fish blocking your way or a kid in a row boat or anything could happen but it won’t happen all the time so don’t get to excited. RP wise I’ll be mostly inactive in your thread.

The few random hot pink eggs worth the mother load will be given out using chance, they could take 2 turns to get, the could take 10 but will require RPing on my part once you reach the area.

Event Type Information

Well in the singles event it’s just you so it’s pretty straight forward. In the team even, on the other hand you need to team up with other users and collect eggs together.

That could mean all swimming together and all getting different eggs along the same “route” OR you could all split up, pick a strategy that best suits you and your team. The upside to swimming together is that it’ll PROBABLY be more fun and easier to RP. FYI. Both event types are basically the same.

In the team event you have to decide on teams and make that clear in your posts and/or before the event begins official (when you go out to get your first egg). Also whatever your team earns the total will increase by 15% and then be divided up.

All teams consists of either 2 or 3 characters.
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Re: *A LARGE BUCKET OF SALT! And Eggs Too, Yup.*

Postby Freezair » 04/17/2010 5:44 PM

The cool ocean wind whipped through the feathers on Laminaria's tail. She kept her wings folded close to her body as she always did, downplaying their appearance. It didn't matter to her if she was technically descended from the Earth. She was an ocean-going Paragon through and through, and she loved nothing so much as cutting through the waves.

The news of a swimming contest had set her ears on fire. She winged her way out to the start of the contest as soon as she could. She bumbled through the air a bit--she was not a strong flier--but she made her way there with surprising speed. She landed right at the end of the line, kicking up dust. She got a few weird looks--her? A swimmer? But she knew it in her heart to be true, and she would prove herself.

"Sign me up, please!" she said enthusiastically. The small Paragon bounced back and forth between her feet. She couldn't wait to hunt underwater eggs!

[1]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Indigo » 04/17/2010 5:55 PM

A swimming contest. How wonderful. Because, of course, Geiper had any talent even close to something like swimming. Well, he wasn't terrible at it, he could do it, but his tail always got in the way and he ended up steering himself in some random direction. And his hands and feet with their special suction-y things, of course, were no use underwater, though he didn't pretend to understand how that worked.

But he'd been forced into it. Everyone else at home was busy elsewhere, he'd been told, or maybe they'd been smart enough to hide when Indigo had seen the advertisement. Just about everyone at home knew by now that no one was safe when interesting prize-type things were concerned, usually from personal experience. And, of course, there were the one or two who naturally carried a healthy dose of fear all the time and wouldn't be convinced to do anything. If only Geiper could be as sensible as they were.

And, of course, there was that thing about teams or whatever it was, which was only salt in the wound, or whatever the expression was. Apparently it was mandatory, too.

{1}

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/17/2010 6:11 PM

Sogekihei
{10 Posts; Level 3}

Swimming... how very... interesting... Sogekihei didn't really know what had brought him here on this day. But here he was and it seemed he had found interest in this contest. He hadn't really tried much at swimming, being more of a land brute than a sea brute himself but he knew he could swim at least a bit. He felt the sand beneath his large claws, feeling it shift and tumble. It felt warm to the touch; inviting even. And yet he knew, once he hit that water, he would feel the opposite, fighting off a cool chill. Perhaps not that cool, but still, cooler than this warm sand. The sun felt warm against his reptilian back, his skeleton wings of no use in blocking its rays, although that was the way he licked it.

Sogekihei watched the area around him, waiting patiently for everyone who was to join come along. To look upon his facial expression would say that he wasn't looking very forward to this game, and it was the truth. In all honesty, he was doing this out of boredom; the brute had nothing else to do. Aside from that, what better to do than go for a swim on a warm day?

Look into my eyes you'll see
A graveyard filled with dirt and defeat

Look into my eyes you'll see
The weight on my soul

Where the fallen angels sleep
The crooked hearts and the crossroads meet

Where the haters say my name
And carve it in stone

I'm gonna make a comeback
I'm gonna dig six feet up tonight

I'm gonna get it all back
I'm gonna make a comeback this time
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/17/2010 6:35 PM

Yumiko trotted briskly over the sandy beach, barely leaving any footprints as she ran. Finally she caught sight of what she came for; a hunt for eggs underwater. "This will definitely help my swimming skills~!" she said happily, waving her tails. It wasn't like her to be this excited or elated, but Yumiko absolutely LOVED swimming. She was pretty good, too! The black and white Lucain grinned as she reached a small crowd of pets, who she guessed were here for the same reason.

"I would like to enter," Yumiko said calmly, flexing her wingblades as she sat down on the warm sand. She looked around to see several interesting faces; all possible team members. The female Paragon looked aquatic enough, Yumiko observed. Deciding to be friendly, she waved a paw at the Paragon and approached. "Hello there," she said, smiling. "My name is Yumiko. What's yours?" It felt weird to be giving out her name to random people she had never met before, but now was not the time to be antisocial. There were eggs to be found.

(1)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Lunasa » 04/17/2010 7:06 PM

Edla was at the beach, just enjoying the sand and the waves. Her normal hoodie and jeans were turned in for a beige one piece and a pair of shorts. Edla was walking right where the waves lapped against the shore. The foam from the waves tickled at her toes and the salty breeze tousled her sandy blond hair. A wide smile stretched across her face and she let a joyful laugh ring through the clear air. Today was a wonderful day.

Edla knelt to pick up a shell the surf had washed up. It was a perfect conch shell. Edla grinned and tucked into the netting bag on her hip. It would look great in her room with the rest of her collection. Her bag already had some other shells she collected that day.

Then, Edla noticed a crowd of people gathered on the beach. That intrigued her, since not many people came to the beach this early in the year. She moved toward the group, wondering why they were here. She reached them just in time to here the boy explain what was going on. A swimming contest! That was awesome! And there were still slots left to enter. I'd like to sign up! So cool! Maybe she could even find a partner to enter the team event. Today was going to be awesome

[1]
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Thunder » 04/17/2010 7:15 PM

Even pirates needed a break from their occupation every once in a while. Vell had allowed his crew to take a break once they reached the Dead Coast, and he himself decided to wander around and explore. Curiosity lit in his sharp blue eyes when he saw an unusual number of people gathered around the shore. He couldn't imagine why so many visitors would come to this place; after all, it wasn't much but a bunch of salt and a small town... He was intrigued, and he proceeded to stroll down to the beach.

The first person he saw was a little girl who seemed as curious about the event as he was. Walking over to Edla, he gave her a gentle smile (hopefully his rough pirate appearance and cutlass wouldn't scare her away) and asked, "Hello. May I ask what's going on around here? I'd be interested in it."

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

-1-

Postby why » 04/17/2010 10:15 PM

Glistening beads of dew clung to the various coarse greens lining the small pond, their surfaces catching the light and flinging it back as rainbows. Ah, this was the life alright. For Ravi, who was used to seeing barely even a puddle of water back at her old home, this was a lovely change. She was in her animal form today, for she felt wild and free and it was a good chance to stretch her legs.
She scratched drawings into the sand with sticks held with her tails. That was one thing about always being in human form, you only had two arms; as a fenling, you had four flexible tails at your disposal. One tail dealt with the body of the creature, the other the features, one helped collect rocks for decoration, and the last one shielded her eyes from the glaring sun. Suddenly, the wind changed direction and brought to her ears the sound of some sort of event. Something about eggs? She couldn't tell from this distance, so she left her drawing (half a paragon, ready to fly if it only had the wings) and trotted quietly across the beach.

"A swimming contest... to grab eggs?" well, dang. She was hoping it was some sort of brunch deal. Oh well, it sounded like fun and her fur was getting rather hot from the sun. Ravi never swam as a child, but since moving to the city she learned a few tricks. She could definitely dog-paddle like a pro, but diving was her specialty. Apparently, it was a team event, so Ravi would have to be... sociable. Not her strong point. She stood not quite on the side and not quite in the middle of the hullabaloo, dancing from paw to paw nervously. Everyone looked like they already had partners, or looked rather terrifying... Normally she would just wait for someone to come to her, and it seemed to work well enough, so she sat down and tried to make herself look ready and alert and what she hoped to be friendly.
why
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 44
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/17/2010 10:57 PM

Naomi scampered, excited, across the sands, sticking her head in the water.

"I'm so excited, all the eggs shall be mine! For I can breathe under the sea and fly within the sky!"

She flapped her steel wings, releasing a thick cloud of steel pollen-like spheres.

"Ooops! Didn't mean to do that!"

She looked over the flyer again. She was a strong swimmer, and, as forementioned, she didn't need to breathe. She was a happy robot, after all. She enjoyed the artificially-enhanced feel of the wind on her face as the miniture Hollowheart-bot looked out at the sea.

"I may only be seven feet long, but I'm seventy times as strong!" she vowed.

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby clackno1 » 04/17/2010 11:06 PM

Dimas had just gone for a small stroll on the beach, trying to be calm and ignore the sand clinging to his fur. He thought the beach would help the heat and cool him down. It was great to not be followed by some childish creature, constantly complaining about something or other. If it was too hot or too sandy or too windy. it was just him, the silence, and the waves. Nothing to bother him.

Except that crowd farther down the beach, making noise and disrupting the silence and him. He walked over as lightly as possible, trying not to sink into the sand, so see what all the commotion was about. It appeared to be a contest going on and this got his ears perked. It was something to do since the silence had started to bore him. And a swimming one, too. A way to cool down and occupy his time. Dimas wasn't a champion at swimming with his was pretty good even though it wasn't his favorite past time. "I will join this contest,  por favor," he raised his little paw to show his location. "I am Dimas," he gave his name. Dimas looked around at the other contestants. He spotted a Fenling sitting away from the crowd and darted over. "Hola, are you in the concurso also? I am Dimas," he tried to keep the Spanish accent out of his voice but didn't succeed very well. "Oh, lo siento, I apologize. Concurso means 'competition'," he tried to be friendly to Ravi when he realized he'd said it in Spanish.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/17/2010 11:36 PM

(Nao has already entered. This is a roleplay/charry development post. For fun.)

The Clockwork Hollowheart sighed, looking around. She saw another pet and grinned. Maybe he was on her tram or something! Anyways, perhaps he had something intresting to say. She sure hoped so.

"Hello," she trilled. Are you in this contest as well? I'm Naomi, a Clockwork Hollowheart. A rather small one, but I figure, not needing to breathe and all, that I should be pretty good at this contest."

Oh! He was talking to someone else! Her embarassment-sequence activated, causing her to render a "blush" and begin to stutter an apology.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby kabuto_rocks » 04/18/2010 5:17 AM

The quickly gathering crowd of people had instantly caught the Lucain's eye. Though the Dead Coast had had such a promising name, she had turned out to have rather a boring day. Not to mention the fact she had salt everywhere and was vowing that she'd never voluntarily add it to her food again. But if people were crowding it must mean something exciting was about to happen. So, she eagerly skipped over and tried to push her way impatiently through the crowd, ears twitching carefully.

"A swimming event?" Now that sounded like fun! Granted, Zeta had never done much swimming before, but that wasn't about to stop her. She was pretty fast on land after all (could have been a runner if she cared about it enough) so why would water be any different? She was a little worried about how exactly she'd collect the eggs, but she was sure as soon as it started she would figure it out.

The only other thing which bothered her was teams. Glancing disdainfully at the crowd around her, the Lucain let out a sigh. Why did she have to be with other people? They were slow, usually dull and would only end up getting in her way. Flicking her tail with amusement, she sat down. Still, perhaps they would surprise her. She supposed that they weren't too bad as far as crowds go. They might even be a few good swimmers amongst them.

"I'd like to join. Please." She called out to the front, in case it was needed. She added the last word mostly to be polite, only bothering because this was an event and she didn't want to be thrown out for being rude. Smiling to herself more than at anyone else, she began to wait patiently for the event to begin

{I'd just like to apologize in advance if Zeta's rude to you, since she's that sort of character. It's nothing personal ^^}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 04/18/2010 9:11 AM

"Hmm, a swimming contest?" The Void Hollowheart said as she walked over to where everyone else was. She wondered here by accident while on her way to Medicai City to visit her Master who was ill.

"Might as well join." She said, walking over to everyelse. "Hello! I'd like to join!" Sukaza said.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Dragon Force, Heart of a Dragon The Gigan avatar was made by me, Gigan (c) Toho
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 586
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/18/2010 9:18 AM

"Heyheyhey! It's Sukuza!" Naomi ran over to her. "It's a team event, so want to work together? I have a plan! It's a very evil plan! And in a team we get +15% points! Oh, maybe we can get something cool with the points!"

Naomi panted, her monolouge-reflex causing the artificial movement for accuracy.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Giratina127 » 04/18/2010 9:21 AM

"Sure. I be happy too." Sukuza said. "So what's this plan of your's?" She asked.
Proud and so glorious Standing before of us Our swords will shine bright in the sky When united we come To the land of the sun With the heart of a dragon we ride We are flying on wings in winter sky With fire burning deep inside We are warriors of endless time forever and on On wings of steel an ancient flight We see the powers that unite The gods will now send us a sign of battles once more
Dragon Force, Heart of a Dragon The Gigan avatar was made by me, Gigan (c) Toho
Giratina127
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 586
Donate

Next