Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

And They're Off! (open)

Postby Kalandra » 01/10/2008 5:33 PM

ImageImageImage
Elneru - Lurai - Fethire

A young lady, in her low to mid 20s, stood on the platform.  She gazed at the many bridges, her face bearing a look of intense concentration.  This woman was thinking about something, that much was obvious.  She had long dark hair, fair skin, and blue eyes.  Her body was tensed with anticipation, her eyes alight with excitement.  A Blaze Polly perched on her right shoulder while to her left a Biolune Cavallion stood, snorting in exasperation from time to time.  A Biolune Serraptor that had arrived with them was sniffing around the platform, as if searching for something.

Which way to go? Kowei puzzled.  She, Elneru, Lurai, and Fethire were standing on a huge platform.  All around them were bridges that led to various places.  After a few more indecisive minutes Kowei announced that she was going to find a map.  Unfamiliar as she was with Lambastia, she felt a map was needed.  The Cavallion, whose name was Lurai, simply rolled her eyes and followed the girl.  The Polly, Fethire, chirped happily and hung onto Kowei's shoulder as she walked towards what looked like a help center of sorts.  The Serraptor, Elneru, paid the three no mind whatsoever and continued to inspect the platform.

All the help center really was, was a foldable desk with a rather bored looking man slouching behind it on a small fold-up chair.  He had a stack of papers folded very much like maps.  Kowei stepped up to him, cleared her throat, and said "Excuse me sir, but do you have a map I could have?  I'm new to Lambastia and I'd rather not get lost."

The man looked up at the sound of her voice and blinked.  "A map?  Oh yeah, here you go." He picked up one of the folded papers and handed it to her, then took a good look at her.  She was pretty, if he said so himself.  "You know, you don't have to start exploring right away.  Perhaps we could hang out together for a little while...?"

But Kowei had already turned and walked a few paces.  She had her nose buried in the map, while her two faithful pets looked over her shoulder.  A grin spread across her face as she read about each area.  "Hey Fethire, Lurai, think if we went to Terrace Park, which is rumored to help develop bonds, that Elneru would finally start to at least acknowledge us?" This was met with a contemptuous snort from Lurai and laughter from Fethire, accompied by him saying "I don't think so!"

Kowei couldn't help but chuckle a little at their reactions.  She had to admit they were right; it seemed highly unlikely that Elneru would ever listen to her in the slightest.  "Hey, why don't we stop in at that restaurant over there before we leave the platform?  We might meet some new friends, and we could certainly do with a good meal that doesn't tap into our traveling supplies." Lurai nodded her head vigorously and Fethire trilled.  Kowei smiled at this, but her smile quickly vanished.  Now came the hard part.

"Elneru, come on!"she called.  "We're going to that restaurant for some lunch!  I don't think you want to pass up a chance at some good food and drink before we really set off?  There's no juice or fresh, warm meat in our pack you know.  Let's go!" Cold blue eyes glared at her for a moment, calculating.  Elneru wasn't sure...he would like some decent food, but by going along he was...ug...listening to Kowei!  Finally, growling his displeasure as having to "go with the flow", he stalked after his friends.  Some days he seriously considered running away.  Well, maybe he'd have his chance soon.  Until then...he was hungry!
A Biolune Serraptor streaks past you, followed by a girl, a Blaze Polly, and a Biolune Cavallion.

<center>Image

Links: Zoo Pen - My Breeders
Breeding Licenses: ImageImage
Kalandra
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 40
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/11/2008 6:59 PM

C-32 1.1
(OOC: Mind if I join? :3)

The platform of Lambastia.
The Wood Meiji blinked at the vast expanse laid out in front of her, a bit troubled by the height. Now, what was her name again? For a second the Meiji had forgot her name once more. She glanced at her paw. Although you couldn't see it from afar (it was, after all in small print), it said: C-32. Supposing that was her name, C-32 shrugged.
She had always wondered what her real name had been. She had always been lost...she came from somewhere but she could not remember...
Poof. Lost in thought, she accidentaly teleported on top of a nearby Biolume Serraptor. C-32 let out a small squeak of embarresment before teleporting back a good distance away. "Oh, I'm sorry. It's just...I got lost in thought..." She nervously stammered. "Terribly sorry 'bout that. My name's C-32." She said her name (at least she thought it was), without hesitation. Perhaps they had similar names?
Names. They always confused her...

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 01/11/2008 7:07 PM

(Hi! Do you mind if I join? The names Jazzy by the way ^.^)

ImageImageImage

~~Rindu...Siege...Mako~~

Jazzy sighed as she surveyed the scene infront of her. It had been so long since the first time she had come to Lambastia and she felt a little odd standing where she was now. A wave of nostalgia passed through her body as she layed eyes upon a tiny restaruant. Had she not been there before but two years prior to this time? She felt a little sad that the companion that had accompanied her the first time was not with her now. How she wished he could return to the spot with her, but because of the war, his company had been taken from her and had been replaced with new faces. She looked away from the spot and gazed down at her three pets Mako, Rindu and Siege. They were a rather odd bunch she had to admit, but strangely enough they seemed to work well.
"Well guys we are here!" The white haired girl beamed, a sparkle playing in her amber eyes. "Where do you want to go?" She asked excitedly, secretly hoping one of them would throw Roraldi out there or maybe even Basantha Shrine.
"I'm kind of hungry, how about that restaraunt?" Mako yipped, playfully wagging his tails.
Jazzy's eye twitched. She had expected a more adventuresome answer from the male lucain pup but instead had received a propsition to spend their traveling money before they even took off.
"Food sounds good." Rindu cooed, jumping into the air and flapping her wings happily.
The girl sighed and turned to Siege hoping the Hunter would answer differently.
"I could eat." He said bluntly.
"Ugh fine." Jazzy said defeated slowly beginning to walk over to the restaraunt.
<center>ImageImage</center></center>
<center>Sometimes I’m good but when I'm bad</center>
<center>I'm even better</center>
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 775
Donate

Postby Kalandra » 01/11/2008 9:21 PM

(Why would I mind?  I love rping with others!)

Smiling at her two companions as they walked on at managing to get Elneru to follow, Kowei thought this day was turning out great.  Ah, could she have been more wrong?  All three jumped as an angry screech rent the air behind them, followed by what sounded like a frightened squeak.  Oh, Kowei just knew Elneru was terrorizing someone!  She whirled around, but Elneru was alone, though he seemed to be snarling quite menacingly at...was that a Wood Meji?  No, she'd worry about that later.  She'd seen that look in Elneru's eyes; the look that said he was on the warpath, the look that always meant trouble.

Seconds earlier Elneru had been trudging resentfully along behind the others when he suddenly felt something on his head.  Acting on instinct, he turned his head upward and snapped, but his teeth closed on nothing but air.  Frustrated and angry that someone or something had been on him and gotten away, he looked around, screeching his displeasure.  Then he saw the small creature a ways off, jabbering at him about something.  He hissed at it, then as he realized it must have been on his head his anger flared and he snarled at the creature.  It was going to pay for sitting on him!

"Lurai, Fethire, interception time!"Kowei yelled, darting towards Elneru while she called her other pets to help her.  The ticked off Serraptor lunged, only to be stopped short of his target because Kowei had grabbed his tail.  He turned and tried to bite her, but a blast of fire blocked him momentarily and distracted him.  Not those two again!  Even as he thought this though, Lurai galloped over and interposed herself between Elneru and the newcomer.  As much as she didn't want to, Lurai wouldn't hesitate to knock out her irate friend.

At a silent signal from Kowei, Fethire swapped places with her and grabbed Elneru's tail, while Kowei flung herself on top of his back, throwing her arms around his neck.  Ooooh, Elneru wasn't happy about this.  He began to thrash about, trying to throw the both of them off.  Both hung on, and both began to tire him out.  Fethire had spread her wings, and while she didn't try to fly, to pull on Elneru at all, the extra air resistance tired him, as did having Kowei's weight on his back.  

Still, he refused to give up and continued his efforts to get them off of him.  Lurai reared and neighed loudly, trying to get Elneru's attention so he'd stop.  Either that or maybe someone would help...if there was anyone around, which she doubted.
A Biolune Serraptor streaks past you, followed by a girl, a Blaze Polly, and a Biolune Cavallion.

<center>Image

Kalandra
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 01/11/2008 9:38 PM

"Cool!" Mako's cry burst through the air and startled Jazzy and the others. "Look at that! A real live fight! Can I join?" The little lucain asked turning and looking up at Jazzy with puppy dog eyes.
"Are you...no!...your father would kill me!" Jazzy mumbled through broken speech. She was so caught up in the random fight that had broken out and the little hyper male pups whining and pleading that she felt as if her head would explode from confusion.
"What the heck? When did this start?" Rindu cocked her head and alighted upon Jazzy's shoulder to better observe the event.
"It just started." Siege chimmed in, although he did not add much.
"Oh please, I wanna join!"
"Look at them go!"
"Humph."
The three creatures chattering and the brawl were sending Jazzy into a very flusttered place. Taking a minute to tune everyone out she tried to access the situation.
After a minute of silence she came to a conclusion. It looked like those in the fight were actually struggling with one creature who seemed to have quite a bit of strength.
"I think they need help." The girl finally spoke up.
"Siege, Rindu try to distract the creature, I'll go help try to hold him back."
"What do I get to do?" Mako asked excitedly.
"Stay here with the packs and make sure nobody steals them." Jazzy said as she began to run off and help.
"Aww man." The little lucain groaned.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/12/2008 1:32 AM

C-32 1.2

"Oh dear..." C-32 nervously waved her wand around. "Really, I didn't mean any harm..." By accident, a stray bolt of magic struck a bench, transforming it into a flower pot. The Meji seemed much more stressed at this. "Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to..." Her wand flew around some more. Several more items became marshmellows, flower pots, and birds. "I really can't control my magic that well...I'm still learning!" Poof. She teleported on top of the Serraptor again, much to her misfortune. "Ooo...sorry! Sorry!" C-32 squealed again. "I really can't...you know..." So distressed was she that she accidentaly fired another bolt of magic at the Lucian pup nearby...

Hopefully, it didn't do anything...

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kalandra » 01/12/2008 12:09 PM

Ah!  There it was again!!  Roaring in fury Elneru thrashed around still harder, in a far more frenzied state than he had been a second ago.  This time he managed to throw Kowei off his back, though somehow Fethire managed to cling to his tail.  Hissing and spitting in irritation Elneru craned his neck and snapped at the Polly on his tail.  Being used to this by now though, Fethire had quickly let go and taken flight, so the only thing Elneru bit was his own tail.

Pain joined his renewed fury in another screech, which was cut off as Elneru realized he still had that...thing on his head!  Growls issued from his jaws as he lashed his tail at his head.  Grr...he kept missing!  Irritating pest!  Lurai, seeing that this was trouble, could not stand by and watch.  She waited for the right opportunity, then reached forward and grabbed the little creature, or tried to.  She grabbed nothing but air; her effort was rewarded only with a blow to the head by Elneru's tail.  Lurai snorted and shook her head.

Fethire was hovering worriedly over Kowei, who was groaning as she got up.  She'd landed hard on her rear, which was now sore.  Why does Elneru always have to do something like this? she though in exasperation.  Why can't he just settle down for a change?  No answer to those questions came, so Kowei turned her mind back to her berserk Serraptor.  No one was near him, yet he seemed to be trying to hit himself in the head with his tail.  Great, now that he was really mad it would take forever to calm him down.  And the first step was subduing him, which didn't help the relationship between him, Kowei, Lurai, and Fethire any.  Such instances only seemed to make Elneru resent their presence more.

The best and quickest solution was to have Lurai use her Hard Hooves and knock Elneru out for a bit.  Usually the Serraptor was calmer when he regained consciousness and not quite as resentful as when they used gentler, but more drawn out methods.  Sudden movement caught out of the corner of her eye made Kowei pause, about to tell Lurai to bash Elneru's head again.  There was someone else running their way, followed by what looked like a Hunter and a Kitrell.  It was difficult to make out the exact subspecies, but that didn't bother Kowei.  What she wanted to know was: were they going to help subdue Elneru or get in the way?  Well, Kowei thought grimly, I'll know in a few seconds.

Seeing the strangers and that Kowei was fine, Fethire fluttered a bit higher to get a better look at the whole scene.  Elneru had finally realized that the creature wasn't on his head anymore and was looking for it.  When he saw that Lurai was once more between him and the creature he screamed at her angrily, but Lurai only backed up a step and shook her head.  Ah, she knew what Elneru wanted and would not let him hurt the little one.  Meanwhile there were two other, larger creatures and another human rushing in.  It was likely that they wanted to help stop Elneru, but just in case Fethire prepared himself.  He'd show them no mercy if they caused trouble.

<center>Image

Kalandra
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 01/12/2008 12:25 PM

"Oye!" Jazzy cried as she ran up to the struggle. "Do you guys need help?" She asked before simply jumping in. She had, had many years experiance with creatures such as these, considering she knew how to pick her 'em (sarcasim).
"Seige over there." She yelled to the hunter. For most pets of hers a full length description would be needed to get them to remotely understand what she wanted. With Seige a word or two would suffice. Next she turned to Rindu.
"Use your crystal!" The kitrell smiled.
"Gladly." The red crystal that danggled from her foot began to glow. Although Rindu didn't intend to use it for its real reason, she thought it might act as a good distraction.
Finally Jazzy turned back to the people in question. She felt as if she was barging in a bit so she herself decided to carry out at least a few introductions.
"Hi...are you guys ok? Well I mean...whats going on here?"
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/12/2008 6:47 PM

C-32 1.3

"Oh dear, oh dear..." C-32 finally had grasped what to do. She teleported off the Serraptor and appeared behind the Biolume Cavallion. "Don't hurt me! Really, I'm just sorta...inexperienced..." C-32 wanted to go into her hat...hide from that Serraptor...she wished she didn't cause so much trouble.
The Meji laid flat against the ground, her ears nervously twitching behind her. "I didn't mean to cause any trouble. When I don't pay attention, I make...mistakes in my magic! Don't hurt me!" She squealed again. Oh my, she seemed really afraid...trembling from head to toe, barely able to hold her wand steady.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kalandra » 01/12/2008 7:44 PM

Lurai's ears flattened against her head as she listened to the creature behind her.  Curse Elneru, frightening some innocent creature like this!  She snorted her anger and stamped one foot.  Furious as Elneru was, a fight seemed inevitable.  Hmm...her owner always told her to knock a hoof on Elneru's head when things got this bad.  When she reared, however, Elneru hissed and darted beneath Lurai, straight through her legs to where the frightened creature lay on the ground, shaking and gibbering in fear.

From his view above them all Fethire saw this and quickly folded his wings and dove, straight for Elneru.  As he was so preoccupied with his victim he didn't notice Fethire speeding toward him and suffered a direct hit from Fethire's Flyby Attack.  Elneru looked around for his attacker and saw a strange light to one side.  He hissed and glared at the little birdlike creature that was the light's source.  While he was preoccupied with the light Lurai kicked out with her powerful back legs and sent him flying into a nearby trash can.  She had only bought them some time though; Elneru wasn't down and out yet.

With the time Lurai had bought for them, Kowei turned to the person that had called to her, the one with the Hunter and Kitrell.  Did they need help?  Oh yes, definitely.  This was one of the worst situations they'd ever been in; one of Elneru's worst outbursts.  "Yes, please.  I'm afraid my Serraptor's never friendly, but he's never been quite this bad before.  I don't know if my friends and I will be enough to stop him this time."

Just as she finished saying this, a roar made her, Lurai, and Fethire jump.  First that dirty cheater of a Polly sneak attacked him, and then that lumbering Cavallion had kicked him.  Dazed by the double attacks, Elneru lay in the trash can for a minute, recovering from the shock.  As he lay there he realized what had happened, and his fury burned even hotter.  When he had recovered himself he opened his mouth and out came this new level of fury, which was the roar that had made his so-called friends jump.

Now in a real rage, Elneru leaped out of the trash can and began to look around for the one who had started all this.  It was still cowering on the ground, but now that Cavallion was once again guarding it!  Well, if that was what she wanted...he'd tear his way through her to get to his prize!!  Elneru roared once more and launched himself at Lurai.  His attack was so sudden and so swift that Lurai didn't react in time and he managed to clamp down on her neck using his Great Bite.

Once again safely in the air, Fethire was appalled at the way things were going.  Oh...Elneru was very definitely out of control now.  What was going so wrong that today they couldn't stop him?  Unless someone intervened, he was going to kill Lurai, Fethire was certain of that!  He took a deep breath, then yelled for all to hear: "HELP!!  SOMEONE GET THAT CRAZED SERRAPTOR OFF LURAI BEFORE HE RIPS HER TO SHREDS!"

The newcomers wouldn't know who Lurai was, but they would see Elneru and figure it out.  Kowei whirled around when she heard Fethire shouting and gasped.  "LURAI!!"she screamed, then dashed forward and tried to grab Elneru by the legs and pull him off of Lurai.  Seeing her coming though, Elneru had his tail ready and smacked her aside.

Whinnying in pain and fear, Lurai reared and bucked, but she could not shake the mad Serraptor off.  Already she would feel blood leaking out where those razor-sharp teeth had broken through her skin, could feel her strength fading...

(Hey robopup, does your Meji speak Human?  It doesn't say in your pen, and I'm not sure whether or not Kowei can understand C-32 right now.  Oh, and jazzy, what happened to your Lucain pup?  C-32 accidentally sent a bolt of magic at him in her panic.)

<center>Image

Kalandra
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 01/14/2008 12:17 AM

A sharp roar echoed through the air. Seige charged the serraptor who had his maw about the pour creature who had gotten in its way. Raising one large orange paw he smacked the ferocious being on the head. For most creatures an attack such as this would simply be a joke, a thing of play, but for the stone built hunter it was a strong and sometimes lethal attack. The sound that echoed from the limb on head contact was a little bone chilling, a thump that many did not often hear or enjoy.
"Seige!" Jazzy hissed through clenched teeth. She wanted to help not kill the poor creature. The hunter flashed a side ways glance at his owner, the most she was going to ever get as far as apologies go.
"Jazzy..." Rindu's soft voice cried out from somewhere behind her. The girl turned to find the Kitrell behind her bending over a small blue lump.
"Huh...Mako!" All prior focus on the fight was now lost as Jazzy found herself running in what seemed like slow motion towards the limp pup on the ground. "What happened?" She said in between gasping for breath.
"I don't know he just...was like this." Rindu whimpered, nuzzling the tiny pup.

"Why are ya doin' thes?" Seige roared at the Serraptor while keeping an eye on the wounded Cavallion. He also took note of the other beings behind him. They seemed ok for the time being. Seige was trying his best to keep his focus on everything going on but the crys from Jazzy and Rindu were distracting him. He wanted to know if the pup was ok.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/14/2008 12:25 AM

C-32 1.4
(OOC: o.o' I dunno. I just assumed that everyone knew what their pets said. I guess it's up to you whether or not you want your character to understand her.)

C-32 still lay on the ground, waiting for something to happen to her, anything. She risked a peek (she had her gaze on the ground) at the scene happening. Holy- what was that Serraptor doing, attacking his friend? From what she had noticed, the Serraptor seemed to have been friends, possibly a family member of the Cavallion. C-32 shakily got up and nervously forced herself to aim her wand at the Serraptor. No, she couldn't let that Cavallion get hurt like that!

"H-hey, you! Glowstick!" C-32's voice trembled as she spoke. "Get off the Cavallion!" It was no use. Her voice was too tiny to be heard... She gulped as she concentrated and shot a thin but powerful and fast beam of fire at the crazed Serraptor. Hopefully, it would divert his attention...

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kalandra » 01/14/2008 9:50 AM

Fethire was racking his brain, trying to think of something that might distract Elneru and get him to let go of Lurai.  He hated fire, but so did Lurai and Fethire didn't want to hurt her.  Wait...the creature Elneru had originally gone after was doing something...oh!  A beam of fire!  Fethire hoped the beam wouldn't hit Lurai.  Oooo, and the big creature was attacking too!  Hoping they were successful, Fethire stood by, waiting.  If their attempts didn't work he'd have to hit Elneru with a fire attack.

As it turned out, he had nothing to fear.  The fire beam grazed the back of Elneru's neck and missed Lurai entirely.  The sudden, painful heat made Elneru gasp in pain.  That gasp caused him to loosn his jaws just enough for Lurai to tear herself away.  Again though, before he could get his wits about him Elneru suffered another blow, this one a heavy hit to the head.  No sound came out of his gaping mouth, but shock showed in his eyes briefly before Elneru collapsed.  That blow was enough to knock him out, thankfully.

Kowei had gotten up while this was happening and now looked at her unconscious Serraptor.  Ah, what was she to do with him?  Looking around she saw the Meji, the Hunter, and- oh no!  Although she was certain Elneru hadn't touched it the Lucain pup that girl had with her was out cold too!  What had happened to it?  

While Kowei was fretting about the pup Fethire landed on her shoulder and inspected it too.  "You don't think that little creature Elneru was after might have hit him with one of those wild bursts of magic, do you Kowei?"he asked.  She jumped, having not noticed Fethire until he spoke.  She glanced at him, considering.  Magic could do terrible things when it was out of control.  Perhaps one stray burst had hit the Lucain pup...

"Fethire, I want you to go see if you can help them at all.  I'm going to get Elneru and Lurai bound up, all right?" The Blaze Polly looked at her blankly, but took off and soared over to the others, landing on the girl's shoulder.  "Hey, what's wrong with you Lucain?  Think I can help at all?  Oh, my name's Fethire, sorry that I forgot to introduce myself right away."

Kowei whistled and Lurai plodded over to her.  Out of the pack of supplies she'd packed Kowei took a bunch of bandages and some alcohol.  She cleaned Lurai's wound with the alcohol first to prevent an infection, then bandaged it up so Lurai wouldn't lose anymore blood. Once that was settled Kowei made her Cavallion lay down and rest, recover as best she could.

Now there was just one left that needed tending...Kowei knelt down next to Elneru.  "Ah, Elneru, why can't you calm down?  Why can't you try being our friend?  Would it be so bad?" She knew he couldn't hear her, and proceeded to treat the burn on the back of his neck.  She smeared on some ointment, then bandaged Elneru's neck as she had done with Lurai.  Kowei then sat down and pulled Elneru's head into her lap.  Lurai came and lay down next to her, joining her in the wait for Elneru to wake.

<center>Image

Kalandra
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 01/15/2008 5:46 PM

Jazzy looked up and nodded to the polly on your shoulder. "I think he's ok, must of been hit by some of that rogue magic over there." The girl looked down and stroked Mako's side. He seemed to breathing alright, but then again it was always good to be on the safe side. "Would you mind taking a look at him? My names Jazzy also, by the way. The kitrell over there is Rindu and the hunter back there is Seige. This little guy is Mako." She smiled before leaning her shoulder down so that the polly would be able to hop to the ground a bit easier.
"So what are you guys doing out here? I mean...well what happened?" The girl smiled and kept conversation, then turned back and made sure everything had calmed down.

Seige had taken a step back after the Meiji had fired its attack. He wasn't quite confident in the creatures aiming abilities but none-the-less was happy that she had helped him take care of the situation. Now that everything had calmed down he padded over to her.
"Oye." He said gruffly. "Nice move. Tha's some quick thinkin' ya have thar." The hunter mumbled out in a strange accent. He didn't usually speak do to embarrasment from his different pronunciation skills but he felt the Meiji deserved some kudos.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 01/15/2008 7:04 PM

Mau

(Mind if I pop in unanounced?)

"Meark!  Meoof!  Meoof!"  A strange sort of combination of barking and meowing started to echo across a bridge.  From a distance, a female Sun Leawolf pranced happily before turning her attention to the odd characters who had been figthting earlier.  

She wagged her tail when she saw the Meiji.  It reminded her of Sal.  Happily, she bounded over and began to run around the various creatures in a large circle.
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Next