Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

.:Mirror that holds rights:.*Open to all

Postby Embla » 02/02/2008 2:51 PM

Name:Clairity
Thoughtful:.:Romantic:.:Upbeat:.:Peacemaker
Breed:Prismatic Fellox
Level:1

:.:// Her nose raised to the air and then back to the wooden panks of the bridges. Why couldn't she pick up a decent scent? How was she supposed to know which way to go. The dull thud of her pads smacking the wood echoed through the area, destroying any hope of her not drawing attention to herself. Finally, the Fellox hesitated and stopped, sitting on her haunches.

"This isn't working, I'm officially lost" she sighed and looked down, her tails flicking about as she thought. Clairity wasn't usually one for adventure, nor was she one to get lost. This was her first time straying so far away from the white chamber temple. Her mind drifted toward her companions faces when they found out she was lost....

Yep they would laugh..

"Hello!??" she called "Is there anyone who can help me!!??".

She shuddered and began to whimper. Would she ever find out which way she was supposed to go?

Post #:1 "Clairity"
Zoo Pen:White chambers

Embla
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/02/2008 3:56 PM

ImageImage
Kirakishou----------Charol

Two Fenlings were walking, one with a white rose in her left eye, the other was two different colored eyes, one red, one white.  "Charol.  Could you sing that song again," said Kirakishou.  "Hm..  Alright.  But only part of the song," said Charol, the nstarted singing:

Hikari o

Mai chiru hana no kaori wa amaku sasayaku
Kurikaesareru owari no nai hokorobi wa
Chiisana kizuato sae iyasenai
Kanashimi no wa kasanete

Anata no te anata no koe
Anata no omokage o motomete o
Tooi DOOR wa hiraku kotonaku
Toikaketa inochi no imi
Munashiku ano sora ni kodamashite hibiku dake

When Charol was done singing, Kirakishou was happy, but then the heard a cry for help.  They both ran to help the person who cried for help.  They saw the Fellox.  "Are you ok," said Charol, then patted the fellox on the back.

{Kirakishou: 1} {Charol:1}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Embla » 02/02/2008 4:11 PM

:.:// She sniffed and shuddered "N-No, I believe I have fallen lost" she looked around akwardly. her body tensed at the two strangers, unsure of what to make of there song. It was in a language she had never heard before. "I just need some directions to get to the next city, or location, I've been wandering around these bridges for far to long" her ear twitched and she smiled shyly "and...umm what was that song you where singing just now?" Clair took a few steps back just in case one of them got offended by her asking. She honestly didn't know the customs of other breeds and that song could have been special.

Her tails flicked about and she noticed these two had multiple tails like hers, even more so! her gaze drew toward them and she twisted her head sideways in confusion. "You two certainly have alot of tails".

Post #:2 "Clairity"

Embla
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/02/2008 5:15 PM

Kirakishou and Charol looked at each other, "Hahahahahahahah."  "I'm sorry, but were just walking around and Kirakishou here wanted me to Utsusemi no Kage.  It's just her favorite lullaby.  Oh, I'm sorry, but we don't talk to people in fenling form," said Charol.  They glowed and a dress grew out of her fur.  She turned into her half-breeded form.  Their tails and ears were still there, but the rest of them were human.  "That's better.  I'm Charol, ninth of the rozen maidens," said Charol.  "And I'm Kirakishou, seventh of the rozen maidens.  Were here for our leasurly walk," said Kirakishou.  "And what's your name Madame Mosel," said Charol in a happy tone.

{Kirakishou: 2} {Charol: 2}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Embla » 02/03/2008 3:01 AM

:.:// Clairity smiled and nodded "It was a nice, song! I just couldn't understand the lyrics... But I'm sure they where beautiful lyrics" . As she spoke her eyes widened and she took a few more steps back, her mouth hung open in shock as the two fox-like creatures she had been speaking to took shape into human-like creatures. In fact they looked all human, minus there tails and ears. Never in all her life had Clair ever seen such a sight! She tripped and landed on her hind legs as she scooted back nervously.

"U-Umm W-wow!" she sputtered regaining her composure. Her eyes drifted up and down there figures and she shook her head. "I didn't know you where human!...wait.. if your human why can I talk to you?" she wrinkled her nose as she tried to wrap her mind around the thought. "I-I mean! Umm your dresses are pretty ^^" .

Clearing her throught and shaking out her fur she smiled and bowed deeply to the two. "My name is Clairity, Its a pleasure to meet you two" her ears twitched curiously "Whats a Rozen maiden?".

Post #:3 "Clairity"

Embla
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/04/2008 2:08 PM

" The pleasure's all mine Clairity.  And we can talk to any kind of person, both human and pet.  The song was in Japaneese, by the way," said Charol.  "And as of the Rozen maiden Question.  Lets just say that it's because we were made with Rosa mystica.  Rosa Mystica is what makes us move for a while," said Kirakishou in a sorrow, yet happy mood.   By the looks of things, were making a new friend, right Kirakishou?  Yes, Charol.  They were telepathing to each other.  "So, Clairity.  Where do need to go," said Charol.  "Were here for our weekly strole," siad Kirakishou.

{Charol: 3} {Kirakishou: 3}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Embla » 02/04/2008 5:08 PM

:.:// "japanese...." she mumbled, letting the word slip off her tounge. Clair had never heard of such a language, but she thought the word sounded beautiful. Her ears twitched as another elegant word reached her, "Rosa mystica?" she repeated. Clair blinked at the two, it helped keep them moving? for only a little while? Why not forever?. "For a while? You mean it doesn't keep you moving forever?" she looked at them shyly, hoping that they would tell her that this mystical rosa mystica stuff lasted forever, and maybe even gave them super powers, just because it would be cool to know people with magical powers.

Post #:4 "Clairity"

Embla
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/04/2008 6:41 PM

"Well, we only move when there's someone to wind us up.  But we also have sisters too.  I have a singing voice, and Kirakishou has white crystal roses...  I think we said too much about ourselves, Kirakishou," said Charol, who pressed her lips to her fingure.  "Agreed," said Kirakishou.  "So where are you heading anyways, Clairity?  I'll bet it's the potion store," said Kirakishou.  "Not her.  That's us," said Charol.

{Charol: 4}{Kirakishou: 4}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/06/2008 1:39 AM

(OOC: Is it alright if I join? If not I'll pull out of course. =] )

[center]Image

Kelen the Battlefield Fellox

Kelen sighed abruptly turning the small drawn map in his grip the other way. "Maybe if I angle it a certain way..." He stopped. This was no good.

He started to become impatient and annoyed. Why did he have to do this?! His tails flicked and he flattened his ears. This map was utterly impossible to read! "Darn you Elli." He growled hatefully. She had sent him on a simple pickup and return errand and ended him up stranded on bridges to die.  ...Maybe he was overreacting, but he felt as if he'd never find a way back.  

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/06/2008 10:30 AM

"Charol," said Kirakishou and pointed to the battlefield fellox.  Kirakishou walked up to the fellox, "Hello.  I'm Kirakishou, and you must be lost.  Can I help you by any chance?"  "Clairity, is there a problem or something?  You look like you've seen a ghost," said Charol.

{Kirakishou: 5} Charol: 5}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/06/2008 8:17 PM

Kelen was so involved into his hatred at the moment that he didn't notice the anthro Fenling that had walk up to him nor heard he not a word the Fenling had said. Which was why he suddenly became startled when he looked up from the crayon drawn map he had recently been glaring at and noticed her.
"Uhh..." Where in the world did she come from. "Who? What?" He knew it was stupid questions but at the moment he couldn't think of any better. He cocked his head to the left and stared at the Feling before noticing the others standing there. "Did I happen upon something?" He questioned, his voice a bit rough. He was still irritated from before.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/06/2008 8:29 PM

"Eheh.  No, you didn't.  I'm Kirakishou, by the way.  Is that a map or something?"  "Please my dear sis Kirakishou, I'm Charol, and this is Clairity by th way.  What's your name?"  

{Kirakishou: 6} {Charol: 6}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/06/2008 8:50 PM

Kelen sighed in relief. He wasn't going to be involved in yet something else. This time he responded to the Feling's question as he had heard them. "Yes... well, it was supposed to be a map. However the person who made it doesn't seem to understand when someone says they need clear directions." He rolled his eyes as he snarled those words.
"Anyway, you can call me Kelen. I wish it was a better day that I had met you three on." He tried to smile but it seemed impossible for him.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

mind if i join?

Postby Moonheart » 02/07/2008 4:16 AM

Can i join??

Image[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

The three, Draculi siblings walked throught the bridge.

"Let me guess were lost" said the Glacial one.

"Not my fault" said the Common one.

"You two stop your bickering" said the Chaos one.

They talked telephaticly, so the only sounds heard, where the patter of theyre paws on the wood.

ooc: theyre names are Tempest, Misery and Gloom (common,chaos, glacial)
A shadow that dwells in the light, a spirit or a memory? thats for you to decide...

<left>Image<br>Chaos Draculi</br></center>
Moonheart
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 124
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/08/2008 1:01 AM

"Oh my.  We must be going to the shop around a few blocks from here.  Well, pleasure to mee you guys," said Charol.  And they both left to do their errend.  "You know, Kelen.  I might be in Aldrect some time.  Maybe I'll see you there," said Kirakishou, then continued on walking to Charol.

{Charol/Kirakishou: 7---Both of them have left the bridge}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items