Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

Postby Fish » 02/08/2008 1:26 AM

Kelen laughed deeply as he watched the two Felings leave. He called after Kirakishou. "Maybe I'll see you there too." Such a quick appearance those two made in his life. He watched them leave before turning back to the one who was left: the Prismatic Fellox whom Charol had said was Clarity. Then it hit him. He should have asked the two Felings for directions... but, he didn't even know where he was supposed to go anyway. He sighed again. This time he crumbled the map. It was of no use anyway.
Kelen barely paid any attention to his surroundings that he didn't hear the soft padding's of someone/something(s) walking about the bridge.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

The Halls Of Eternity

Postby Moonheart » 02/08/2008 4:38 AM

The three, Draculi triplets padded into where, the Battlefeild Fellox was staring at them. They all bowed down, and said, telephaticly.

"Greetings, Fellox"

"We are the three"

"Draculi siblings of the Halls Of Eternity"

"Misery"

"Gloom"
"Tempest"
A shadow that dwells in the light, a spirit or a memory? thats for you to decide...

<left>Image<br>Chaos Draculi</br></center>
Moonheart
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 124
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/08/2008 8:18 PM

Kelen chuckled to himself. He was just running into everyone today.

"Okay, then." He responded back. "Hello to you three too. I am Kelen." He laughed more loudly this time. "It seems we have some sort of thing in common." He spoke to the Draculi directly. Turning his form more in their direction to face them. "We both reside in a place that has 'Eternity' in the name... well, almost. Mine is spelt differently. More like Eternal than Eternity." He found things in common absolutely funny.
Kelen paused. If Elli was here she would have tackled the tree Draculi because of how she found Draculi's absoulutly adorable and also because of their names. He chuckled again at the thought. Maybe today wasn't going to be that horrible after all.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

hi

Postby Moonheart » 02/08/2008 8:29 PM

The siblings giggled. "Sorry for the intrusion, do you know how to get out of this place?". Asked Misery. Gloom pushed her out of the way, we have to get out of here
A shadow that dwells in the light, a spirit or a memory? thats for you to decide...

Moonheart
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/08/2008 8:57 PM

This time Kelen broke out in a fit of holloring laughter. "HAHAHA!!" Tears practically welded in his eys. "N-no reason to be s-sorry for t-the intrusion." He tried to calm himself down to talk. "There wasn't a-anything going on to intrude on anyway." He still chuckled quietly to himself. "As for your question. I believe that's how we all ended up here. Lost, I mean. Haha. So I doubt I could help you much. Haha." He took a deep breath in before releasing it. He needed to calm down so he wouldn't seem like he was laughing at them.
"However, your welcome to stay. Infact I can go with you three if you'd like. I need to find a way out for myself." Kelen was one for being a loner but he liked to use others when to his advantage (OOC: sorry if that sounds rude/mean. That's just how Kelen is. I don't mean it that way.). Besides, the three draculi could be handy in helping escape this maze of a bridge. "That is, if you wish?" He spoke that last phrase more firmly with a crocked smile. He meant it to be more of a Insistent than rather a question they could deny (OOC: does that make sense to you. I'm sorry if it didn't. -tried-) yet, denying was still an option in this case.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

ok

Postby Moonheart » 02/08/2008 9:26 PM

The siblings didnt even need to look at each other to know the answer.
fine you can come with us. its better then,being alone ayways. They looked at the Fellox, then padded away,well arent you coming?

Moonheart
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/08/2008 9:37 PM

Kelen hesitantly glanced at Clarity for a moment or two. Would she come along also? He did not know. He gave in and sighed as he heard Gloom one of the Draculis (OOC: am I right?) say telepathicly to him if he was coming or not. Soon he trotted after them, quickening his pace so that he caught up to the three.
"Was there any where special you were headed?" Kelen knew his question wouldn't make a difference as to finding a way out, he didn't know where anything was. His main intention for that question was to at least start a small conversation to pass time.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

bye

Postby Moonheart » 02/09/2008 12:52 AM

Misery looked at the Fellox "were trying to get to the grand cathedral", sho looked up ahead.hey is that the exit?. the three draculis ran off, and left.

they have left the bridge

Moonheart
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Alright. I'm going to leave too.

Postby Fish » 02/09/2008 1:05 AM

Kelen watched them run forward. He slowly trailed after when they dissapeared from his sight. At least they found an exit.
He hummed to himself and old war chant as he exited the bridge. He'll have to tell Elli to get what she wanted herself when he returned back to Eternal Life. But, first he was planning on enjoying himself about the other places and taking his time. This was his time now.

...And we'll march on forward to the battlefield where the enemy awaits to be slaughtered...

Kelen has left the bridge.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Micah » 07/11/2008 1:54 AM

//May I please join?//

Common Kuhna

Klay

Common Kuhna

Kahna

Twin Brother & Sister Kuhnas

Personalities: Playful, Courageous, Carefree

" Admit it, you're lost!" Said the female C. Kuhna, slightly exasperated, but not caring so much. "Am not! By that map that The Master left out, this is the right way." Said the identical male C. Kuhna.
  Klay and Kahna had just escaped their Master. They had been planning it for a while. It was so dreary and horrible to them. And the two HydroKuhnas that shared their Pen weren't very nice to them. Infact they torrmented them when The Master wasn't looking. So, they found a map that The Master had left by the window of the house that faced their pen.
  When It was dark they crept away through a secret hole they had dug under a loose fence board.
  Klay and Kahna also may not have Always agreed (Infact they rarely  did) But they were the closest twins you could find. they could even sense each others emotions and thoughts.
  "Well, Whatever, let's just try to find someone to lead us out of here. I don't want to go back to that miserably dreary pen." Decided  Kahna, looking at the endlees bridges leading to who-knows  where.
  After a few moments silence Klay had noticed something move up ahead, and exclaimed,"Hey! What's That?"
  "What?" Replied Kahna. "I can't see anything."  
  "It's up ahead! There's a group of animals up there!" Said Klay excitedley.
  "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go and catch up to them. It looks like they might be leaving!" Said Kahna, dashing off to meet the animals over the bridge they were approaching.
  "Race ya!"Yelled Kahna over her shoulder.
  Ahh, I have a little too much of an energetic sister.Thought Klay in his mind, hurring ahead to catch up with his sister. I heard that! Said Kahna. Seeing as they were so close emotionaly close, she had heard his thoughts.

Push play, turn out the lights,
quietly on the floor I lie,
with my foot I close the bedroom door.
I can see shadow lines,
from tree tops on the hill side,
and moonlight glows through the window sill.

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 19
Donate

Postby Chaos » 07/25/2008 11:58 AM

Battlefield Cavallion

name:Sorcha

'I'm lost,' thought Sorcha. 'Hopelessly, utterly lost. In the creepy woods. Just perfect.'
He had been spending yet another peaceful day in the pen when Flamebones, a frightmare, had chased him out of the pen and in to the woods in a fit of temper. what's worse was that Flamebones was probably in these woods too, looking for Sorcha, and still angry. He had to get home and back to the pen fast, because while Flamebones wasnt exactly bad, he just had a huge temper and would probably hurt Sorcha. He looked frantically around the clearing, looking for somebody who might know the way out...
Chaos
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 138
Donate

Postby Micah » 08/14/2008 5:38 PM

///I'm gonna drop out, guys. Sorry. I'm gonna post 3 more times, so I can leave. Hehe, sorry if my 'go away story' is a little lame.///

Klay and Kahna finally reached the place where they saw the people. "What the? There's nothing here." Said Klay. Not believing his eyes. "Well, where'd they go?" Said Kahna exasperated at her twin. "I'dunno, do I!" Klay retorted. Was it just a trick of the light? In my imagination? Where was the animals they'd seen?

I can see shadow lines,

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Micah » 08/14/2008 5:43 PM

Mabey they're up ahead somewhere, out of sight? Suggested Kahna. I'll go check. Said Klay, racing along the path.
A Few minutes later, Klay came back. Nothing! They've disappeared! Well, great! Now we're lost, and going delusional.

I can see shadow lines,

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Micah » 08/14/2008 5:49 PM

Well, mabey we should just wait. They might come back. Said Klay, More confident than he felt. You mean, if they were actually real. Said Kahna a little scornfully.
So, they waited. And waited. They waited all into the night. Then, Klay first, fell asleep. Then Kahna eventually couldn't stand the nagging feeling that she needed to sleep. She gave in. Kahna! Said Klay in her mind. We need to go! Kahna felt someone proding her. Just a bit! She mumbled. No! Now! We need to get home. We can't stay here! Fine, Fine, I'm getting up. Replied Kahna, managing to stubmble to her feet.

I can see shadow lines,

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Micah » 08/14/2008 5:57 PM

It was late at night. Klay and Kahna were slipping through the hole under the pen fence they had dug the day earlier. Common, Sis, mabey Micah never even noticed we've gone.Klay said to Kahna, Not all too hopefully. Yea, and scalps will fly out of my pants.Said Kahna, dreading her return. But, you don't have pants. Said Klay. Good work, Sherlock! Kahna said exasperated. Klay was going to reply with a few choice words, when the door to Micah's house opened... "WHAT are you two doing? And where have you been?" Boomed a voice from the door-step. "umm, Out?" Said Klay feebly. "Get in here,both of you, we need to talk." Kahna glared at Klay. As I said, Scalaps will fly out of my pants.

I can see shadow lines,

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous