Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

Finding a Adventure (Open)

Postby Tori=Satan's Little devil » 06/01/2008 2:59 PM

Day 1

Tori had just begun her adventure into the great unknnown. At first she was going at it alone, but then she as she was walking she heard something in the bushes. Then she yelled over there "Come out and show yourselves!" Then a Glacial Albie came out of the bushes. As soon as Tori saw it she gazed at her in amzement, then after that incedent they have been traveling together,finding a adventure. Tori had thought since the Albie had came out and nnow they were awsome friends maybe she should name her. "Hey I have the perfect name for you! Your name will be Shadow." Shadow loved the name, she was prancing like she had something to look forward to.

Glacial Albie

Name: Shadow
                        Level 0 1/5
Tori=Satan's Little devil
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 102
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/01/2008 4:30 PM

A Anthro albie that has a bandage around her arm was walking towards the bridge and looked at the glacial albie with her fiery red eyes.  Then the albie looked in the water.  Sacriphe...  I hope you survive.  i'll never take off this bandage until the war is over, the albie thought to herself.
Then she brought out her red plugless Cd player and pressed play.  A song was playing.  "*Sigh*  It's been over three weeks sience I'm out of the war.  I wonder how Sac's doing...  LEt the fire in my heart burn for him," she said.

{Blaze: 22}((You don't have to fill the thing on the bottom!  yUo can leave it blank!))
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 06/01/2008 4:42 PM

ImageThe great, male purple lucian walked along the platform, its head held high, his two tails held high as well. His proud stride set out infront of him. His wingblades clinking as his purple pelt rippled across his mucled frame. His cream chets fluffed out with pride. His creamy paws stopped as if he stood to attention, his red eyes spying a pair of albies and a owner. A faint growl echoed in his throught.

He slowly approached them, his tails lower, but his head still held high. Small tufts of whatever his wingblades were made out of clinked gently as he wlaked, attached to the back of his elbows. His wolven muzzle parted and his ears perked as he approached the albies in a slow waltz and said simply. "Hello ladies." His red eyes glinting with somesort of unknown emotion. He smirked and flicked his tails, looking at them all.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/01/2008 8:41 PM

The Imperial albie heared a voice that reminded her of someone, "Sac?  Is that you?"  When she turned she was happy, then turned sad again.  "Oh.  You're not Sac...  But you do sound like him," said the albie.  She looked into his eyes and stared out of deep space.  "My name's Blaze.  What's your name lucain?"  She shooked her head and sighed.   If only you were here, Sac...  As soon as the war is done, let's meet at Nori volcano.  Blaze pulled out a piece of blank paper and wrote something on it.  

{23}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 06/02/2008 11:55 AM

The male smirked, his head tilting slightly. He said gently "I'm Styx Souji, But people call me Styx. Nice to mee you Blaze." she smiled, lowering his head, in somesort of a bow. He looked towards the different lands that lay before them and he perked his ears. He risen his purple head and smirked again, and then looked back down to Blaze. "So where are you thinking of going first after we get off this landmass?" His ears twitching gently and attentivley. he looked over at the owner and Glacial Albie and smiled. "Pity all albies aren't as easy to tame as that." and his eyes seemed to shine with admiration.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/02/2008 12:02 PM

"I'm going to Nori Volcano.  Where the wind can cast this letter to the Imperial side.  For a friend of mine.  His name is Sacriphe.  I used to be in the war.  And when it's all over.  In the letter says that we should meet at Nori volcano," said Blaze.  She then looked at the owner and Glacial Albie.  "Me and Sac used to have fun with each other.  And I was in the war...  That's why I won't take this bandage off, not until he returns."

{24}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 06/02/2008 12:25 PM

He smiled and nodded. "True devotion." He looked across the lands once more. "Iv'e been told to visit Basantha, but I don't know..." he said gently. He scanned across the lands again. Prehaps, he could travel with someone, but he couldn't abandon his mission, and plus, Duskie was wating at the Shrine for him...for the Hunter....He looked at the sky, squinting slightly, birds flew over them and he snarled slightly, and then his face fell limp as he saw a gereat figure pass over and chuckled lighty as it flew into the horizon. he turned from the sky and black to Blaze and joked. "Imperialist side then." His tails twitching and twitching his ears, his eyes shining with joy.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/02/2008 12:41 PM

"Ahaha.  Yes.  But now i'm sorta thinking somewhere else.  Maybe I can come along with you.  You seem nice, Styx.  Want some companionship with you?  both of us can go to Basantha," said Blaze.  "I've also heard that htere's arare treasure.  Have you ever heard Soul Emeralds?"

{25}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 06/02/2008 12:48 PM

He smiled. "You are welcomed to come along. And the Hunter is the reason I am going there, and the fact that my owner is there." He smiled and tilted his head. He sat down, making himself comfortable. "So tell me of these soul gems and your freind..." He seemed genuinley interested. "If you wish to know, I could tell you about my freinds, home and my owner." he smiled, his ears pricking and his deep, red eyes glinting kindly. Something wich you would of never expected from eyes as crimson as his.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/02/2008 3:31 PM

"Thanks.  Now Soul Emeralds are very powerful.  The freeze time for a maxumum of hours or time when all seven are together.  Right now we have three.  As for Sac... Hm...  I've only met him at the war, but he's a Candle Shinzo.  I'm just wondering if he's alright..."  Blaze didn't say anything after that.  "So.  Want to tell me about your owner.  After that, lets go to Basantha shrine?"

{26}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 06/02/2008 3:54 PM

Styx smiled slightly. "I suggest you make yourself comfortable." motioning for her to sit. He began to tell his own story. "Well, I was brought up by another trainer, but Duskie adopted me, When I ask her what she traded for me, she said 'Hardly anything, compared to what your worth to me.'" He fell silent for a moment, and then continued. "I have what I like to call a family, Braska, a void hollowheart, who seems to be obsessed with Peanut Butter." he smiled, chuckling lightly." Beatrix, a Chaos Albie, She's one good girl, but if you get on the wrong side of her, you'l ither end up with broken ribs or a ribboned face. and theres Zidane, a Common Kahuna, he's really good to play around with, even if he is a bit obsessed with the ladies." he smiled, his tails wagging lightly."Duskie is a really kind owner, I'm lucky to be with her, as are the rest of my family. She only has us four, and all what she wants now is a few more pets, and then she won't need any more." He smiled and shook his pelt lightly, his wingblades chinking slightly. "She said she might breed me, so she can give one of her freinds a Lucain and so hopefuly, she can get a female, don't ask me why." He shrugged. He stood up slowly. "And thats just about all you need to know about me." He smiled and looked towards Basantha. "Shall we get going?" he smiled, his head tilted slightly and his ears twitching.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/02/2008 4:47 PM

Blaze yawned, "At least you don't have to let me tell you my family.  There's over 50 pet in the zoo pen."  She stood up.  "Last one to Basantha Shrine is a dead Zombie!"  blaze ran and laughed.

{27}{Want to start the RP in Basantha?  Or should I?}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 06/02/2008 4:53 PM

Styx laughed lightly and raced after her, keeping up with ease, his pelt rippling with strength and the wind pushing against him. He loved his life right now.

Ooc: I will  :P

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk