Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

Postby Freezair » 07/01/2008 11:59 PM

"Ahhh. A kind of... spiritual thing, yes? Sounds... intriguing. Perhaps I may connect with a higher plane there, as it were, and find my muse."

But it was so cold! Well, maybe he could find a Gallizar-sized coat somewhere.

"Are you really sure you don't mind? I mean, that's very nice of you, but goodness! I'd hate to have to impose. It's awfully nice of strangers like you to agree to just take me along--really! I hope I can repay you somehow."

[7]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Jenso » 07/14/2008 10:25 AM

Cain slipped from beneath the bench as the wind died down, contemplating what to do. He was uncertain as to whether or not he truly wanted to leave the bridge yet but was also reluctant to stay. His sorrowful bell sounded, the sweet note resonating through the cool, crisp air, as his moved. His indifferent gaze studied the surrounding area before he pounced up onto the bench to sit.
Jenso
Pets | Items

Postby Jenso » 07/14/2008 11:00 AM

"Where to, where to?" He muttered under his breath, voice scratching against his throat in a curious note. His tail snaked through the dark air, silence surrounding him as he tried to think. He creased his brow, trying to decide. He was a wanderer, was Cain, and so decisions about where to go were difficult. Though, he supposed, they really shouldn't be: He had plenty of time to go back and choose the other road if he so wished.
Jenso
Pets | Items

Postby Jenso » 07/14/2008 11:03 AM

With a decisive 'thud', Cain leaped from the bench and headed towards one of the main exits of the bridge. He was confident he had made the right decision, backed up by the fact that even the ringing on the mourning bell was a little lighter. The notes filled him with confidence, quelling any wisps of doubt that had still been floating through his mind as he strode onwards. As he neared the gates, he picked up his pace to a run and dashed away.
Jenso
Pets | Items

Previous