Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/02/2008 5:55 PM

"Forget about the apologies and run for it," said Misfortune and they ran away from a demonous three headed dog that came out of the bushes and ran after the twins.  Twilight jumped and threw black crystals at the dog.  Misfortune prayed and fired psycic attacks at the three headed dog.  
{10}{7}((Miised me?  I'm sorry.  was out of wacked in the brain))
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby acf7 » 07/03/2008 11:05 AM

((Don't worry about it. ^_^))

Much to his surprise it was a three headed dog then that crashed through the bushes next to him.  Xi jumped quickly away as a big paw almost crushed him.

The Albie watched as the two sisters who had been fighting with one another moments ago were helping each other to attack the beast that had nearly trampled him.

Whitepaw sprang into action.  She leaped onto the beast and tried to fasten her teeth in one of its ears.  Knowing that the creature would most likely try to throw her off, she tried to dig in her short little claws to try and keep herself in place.  

The Bleached Tali growled in frustration as every attempt to try and bite at one of the dog's six ears she simply snapped at air.  She gritted her teeth and kept trying to get a hold of at least something.

[9][5]
acf7
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 20
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/03/2008 10:50 PM

The Three headed dog shook his head and one of the other heads almost bit Whitepaw until Misfortune gave them misfortune.  The dog sliped and fell on all of their heads.  Twilight jumped and kicked a head of the dog on the nose.  "Do you guys know who that is," asked Twilight.  Misfortune looked at Whitepaw, then Sunchaser and Arcticpaw.  She shook her head in fear of it.
{11][8}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Aase » 07/08/2008 3:10 PM

She tucked the two bottles back into her bag without much difficulty, as she was used to handling the bright bottles. She then walked over and circled the huge creature. She glanced at the two sisters before voiceing her trail of thought.
  Cerberus is its name? Her maroon eyes flashed slightly in amusement, though her face showed no other emotion. Surely you do not mean to tell me that this pathetic creature is named after the gaurdian of hell?
   She saw the flux of worry in Misfortune's aura, and felt her own fur start to prickle...
Aase
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 116
Donate

Postby Aase » 07/11/2008 12:14 PM

The Chaos Albie looked around the dark clearing and saw nothing else that would do the others harm. Her eyes fell upon the sky which was starting to turn palest pink. It was time for her to go.

Goodbye She gave them a sad smile, then faded into the underbrush like a phantom.

Aneira has left the area.
Aase
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 116
Donate

Previous