Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

Wait, what? (OPEN)

Postby xebilponyx » 06/15/2008 3:20 AM

A motley crew of creatures from all over Evelon stood independently on the large platform of the Lambastia World Bridge, their distance from other trainers and their pets; yet closeness to each other making it obvious that they were a group. They eyed each other warily from across the rough circle they formed; an occasional stamp of hooves or awkward shuffle of feathers and scales the only noise to pierce the awkward silence that held this group in it's grasp. Their attention seemed to all be focused on one thing (though their gazes slid to each other sneakily on occasion): a little bear, seated in a strange chair, in the center of the awkward circle they'd formed. It was tiny, far smaller than any of them, and quite worn out, yet they treated it with a mix of respectful anger and loathing. One would think that any one of them could rend this being to shreds in an instant; yet none of them did. Curiouser and curiouser.

Someone coughed, the baby of the group scratched herself, a little ball of darkness gave a depressed sigh. Finally, someone decided to break the silence. Hard hooves left the ground as a vividly red stallion reared, pawing the air and letting loose a powerful bugle from his throat; a strained mix between a roar and a whinny. The hooves struck the ground hard, only to have his hind ones lift off as he gave an irate kick, throwing his head about and squealing; prancing in place as he expressed his anger. The teddy bear (for that was what it was, a cuddly creature made of stuffing, thread, and worn felt) watched the Penticorn's temper tantrum with mild amusement, occasionally glancing at his chubby wrist, as if he had a watch there (which he didn't).

"That boy's got quite the vocabulary there." A slithery, feminine voice broke the vow of silence placed upon the rest of the group, it's owner stepping up towards the bear with a smirk of amusement upon her coal-black muzzle and a rattle of hooves. Red eyes gazed out from an elegant, yet menacing face, silently observing the wildly bucking beast with a look of fascinated cruelty. "What's he saying?" The bear calmly remarked, beady little button eyes never leaving the figure of the Blaze Penticorn. "You don't want to know." The Nyghtmare was the only one in the group gifted with human speech, though a few of the others could talk with their minds. The group watched for a few more minutes as the bucking slowed, looking back to the bear when Tyson finally slowed his fit. The Penticorn cast a disgusted gaze at the bear, turning around and presenting him his rump. The bear nodded and turned to speak to the rest of the group.

"Well, now that that's over with, we can begin." It pressed a few buttons on the device it was seated in, moving what appeared to be a joystick. The black chair floated upwards, bringing it to eye level with most of the group. "My name is Fluffy, Fluffy Bear. You shall all address me as Mr. Bear, however." So, it was a he. The stitches that formed his mouth twisted into a grim little smile, ripping open once more to speak, revealing the fluff inside. "I've been observing you all for quite some time now. I know who you all are. I know your names, your family, your friends... Everything about you." He tilted another joystick, slowly moving around the circle and looking each beast in the eye before moving on, chair bobbing up and down in midair slowly. Returning to the center, he settled himself with a little wiggle of his fuzzy bottom before speaking again. "There were many candidates, but only those who stand here passed my rigorous selection progress. Congratulations." He took his paws off the armrest, clapping them together several and producing a dull little thumping noise, a teddy's twisted form of applause. Selected for what? All heads turned towards the source of the voice that rang in their heads, meeting the frosty gaze of a mare. A Zephion mare, to be specific. A pissed off Zephion mare, if you want to get technical. The bear gave a grand little sweep of his pudgy arm, mouth breaking into an indulging grin. "Ah, I was just getting to that part. As Nur here stated, you've all been selected because of your unique abilities. Selected to be a member of my team. It's a great honor, you know." He paused to let the effect of his words sink in, ignoring the angered cries of everyone as protest was made. "Now now, no need to thank me." He loftily stated, waving his arm about once more. "You can all repay me by doing your very best. That is what I hired you for, you know." HIRED us? More like kidnapped! Nur spoke up again, coldness beginning to radiate off her form as her anger grew. Those next to her edged away, wary of the large spirit who could command the snow and ice. "Details, details." He cranked the joystick again, zooming off in his little hovercraft, going right up to the mare's face. "How you came to be here is of no concern. What matters is that you are here, and part of my team. The greatest team there ever will be." A fanatic gleam grew in his black button eyes (or was it just the product of light reflecting off of them?), throwing all those who saw his expression off a bit. A quiet little chuckle escaped his stitched lips.

And what does being on this team entail? A bold, inquisitive voice emerged from the mind of the only other male in the group, a dog-like creature who possessed the wings of a bird. Fluffy Bear turned towards the 'speaker', addressing his next comment to him. "Why, all you have to do is be yourselves, my dear boy. Train, train those abilities you have, grow stronger, learn to work together. Defend your right to be the best. Become the strongest fighting team there ever has been or ever will be." The creatures eyed each other again, shuffling nervously, now that they knew they'd be stuck together for quite some time. That's it? A rather depressed looking Penticorn 'spoke' for the first time since being here, blinking faded-looking eyes. Her outline was dim as well. In fact, her whole being seemed to be on the verge of fading away. The others found this very strange, though not quite as strange as the collection of vague blue lines that formed the dim shape of another Penticorn. They didn't quite know what to make of that one. "For now. Phase Two can begin once you've become stronger." His voice was a soothing purr, smiling indulgently around the circle. An awkward silence prevailed once more as the 'team' glanced at one another, glaring or smiling or simply staring, depending on who they were. Well, sounds okay. Zion spoke up again, licking his chops lazily and wagging his tail slowly.

"Excellent. Well, I'll let you all get to know each other and pick where to head off to first. I suggest Wilt'no Desert. It's far, but an excellent place to train. I'll be keeping an eye on you if you need to get in touch, so don't try anything funny. Well, toodles." He zoomed off in his little chair, heading off, presumably to his evil lair or something like that. The group stood dazedly for a few moments, collecting their wits. It had all happened so fast. Well, what now? The Yonyuu inquired, glancing around at the group. He spoke in his native tongue now, for there was no trainer to translate for. Mr. Bear spoke human speech only, it seemed. Everyone stayed sullenly silent. Fiammetta, the little Radish Onpachu and the baby of the group, began to wail. Akeldama turned away with a disgusted look on her face while Emo McEmpants watched with a detatched look of boredom, bobbing up and down as the more righteous members of the group attempted to comfort the sobbing babe. Easy little one, everything will be alright. Soothed the Zephion mare, standing over the draconic creature and nuzzling it tenderly. She also had switched to her native language. My name is Nur, as you probably all know by now. Pleased to meet you. Her voice turned cautious once more as she introduced herself to the rest of the group, glancing around before returning her attentions to Fiammetta.

Zion. Pleased to meet you as well. Tyson. The Blaze Penticorn spoke up, his voice a rich baritone and filled with a hot pride. Fi. Fiammetta. The Onpachu had stopped crying, taking the moment to shyly introduce herself, blinking big innocent eyes up at Nur. I am... Elysia. The faded Penticorn spoke softly, lowering her head and staring out from beneath her forelock at the group. There was a pause as each member who'd spoken turned to the Nyghtmare expectantly. The black mare looked back and snorted eventually, tossing her head in an arrogant manner and turning back to the group. Akeldama. Just call me Boss. She sneered, obviously considering the others to be inferior. Tyson was about to protest, by Nur shushed him, not one for conflict. The group turned to it's last two members, staring expectantly for quite a while. The Angst Ball simply bobbed up and down, staring back at them blankly. The Concept lazily blinked (or so they thought, it was difficult to tell) and flicked it's tail, not speaking either. Oo-kaay. So I guess you guys don't talk much, huh? The ball bobbed. The sketch stared. Several more terse seconds passed before Nur spoke up. We'll just call you Sketch, I guess. She spoke to the Concept Penticorn, shaking her forelock out of her eyes. The Concept seemed happy with the name, spinning around a few times and idly drifting around. Sketch it was. The Angst Ball gave an unhappy sigh. Will you stop doing that, mister Emo? It's pissing me off, and you won't like me angry. Snapped Akeldama, hovering slightly. Emo. We'll call you Emo. Zion declared, flapping his wings slightly and stirring up some miniscule debris that had collected on the bridge. Emo simply sighed again and continued bobbing. Well, he didn't protest. Boomed Tyson, looking towards Elysia to check if she'd been impressed by his statement and prancing anxiously. She either didn't notice the stallion's vy for her affections, or she didn't care. Either way, Tyson slumped his shoulders and resolved to try again.

Alright, they'd all introduced themselves... But what now? Each stared at another, wondering what exactly to do, until Zion, ever the leader type, broke the silence. Maybe we should ask someone where these bridges lead to. He offered, flying up above their heads to scout around for someone within range. It seemed like a sensible suggestion, so everyone else turned to look around too, all except for Akeldama and Emo, the latter of which stared blankly and bobbed, while the former sneered pretentiously and turned to groom herself. The team was getting off to a rousing start.
xebilponyx
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 12
Donate

Postby katsi » 06/15/2008 6:50 PM

Ah what a bland day, so boring. The sun was out, the birds were chirping, and Katsi was no where to be found. Same old, same old. She was probably off trying to teach Bones how to control those twin dragons again. A teenage boy wondered near the Lambastia 'bridge', whistling quietly to himself. He appeared to be a boy, but his skin, tail, and wings gave him away as something else. His skin was black and grey with interesting blue glowing symbols on his legs and arms. A tail curled from his lower back, another glowing symbol emblazoned upon it. Twin great ebony wings with light blue stripes jetted from his shoulder blades, its feathers twitching with the breeze. His hair was black with two pointed dog ears peeking from his groomed locks. His eyes, pure blue with an eerie glow, stared lazily ahead of him. His clothes were nothing special, a simple black sleeveless shirt with baggy blue jeans, along with black sneakers. A leather bag lazed across his chest and rested on his hip.

DeZain sighed, wondered if he should look for his master or just wonder around for a bit. Maybe train a little and impress Katsi when she found him. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he dismissed the idea. Training was fun and all, but it just wasn't all that great without his loving master. The sound of angry pets pulled the temple Yonyuu in anthro form out of his thoughts and back into reality. A whole range of pets were standing in a circle, all staring at something in the middle. DeZain couldn't see exactly what, but it surely had the lot in a bad mood. After a few minutes of yelling and introductions, the group started to look around for some thing or some one. DeZain's wings started to twitch as a male Yonyuu took to the skies. Thinking it would be some form of entertainment, the pet turned boy followed him into the skies.

His wings pumped up and down, doing all the work as the boy just smirked to himself. His hands remained in his pockets, his tail started to wag as he came closer to the other Yonyuu. Just as he came a few yards away from the winged dog, DeZain stopped and spoke. His words weren't in human as you would expect, but in his native Yonyuu, since he was speaking to another of his species. "Hey, whats with the gathering of the species?"
<center>Image</center>
[align=center]Image[/align]
<center>
Clicky Eggs Please. =3
</center>
katsi
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby xebilponyx » 06/15/2008 10:01 PM

Zion spotted the approaching humanoid creature from afar, pausing to hover with gentle wing strokes as he attempted to figure out what sort of pet it was. He'd never really encountered a pet that could turn anthropomophic, though he'd certainly heard of them before. It seemed he'd soon find out, however, as the creature flapped powerful wings and soared up to meet him. Zion rose cautiously, not sure whether it was an attack or not, wings tempered to fold instantly in a dive if he had to make a quick escape. One could never be too cautious. However, it appeared there was no need for his caution, for the beast halted a few yards from his spot in the sky and addressed him casually in his native tongue. Recognizing the intruder for one of his own kind, the Sky Yonyuu's tail began to wag as his maw broke into a wide grin, tongue lolling out in a friendly manner. Apparently we're a team for this Mr. Bear guy. He's our trainer... I guess... Zion didn't know much about the reclusive Mister Bear. In fact, he'd only just met him face-to-face today: before that, he'd only heard his name mentioned, often with fear and awe. He'd been expecting a far more imposing critter, not the mangy teddy bear that had sat before them so fearlessly today. It just went to show how much he knew about the wide world. Zion glanced down, observing the mixed assortment below him, noting their attention was now up in the sky, on he and the other Yonyuu. Better make this fast. You wouldn't happen to know any good places to train, would you? Inquired the doggy pet, looking off into the horizon, wondering where those bridges all lead.

As thrilled as I am to see you're making friends, care to come down here and talk with the humble, grounded folk? Called out Akeldama, a look of contempt fixed in her glowing red eyes as she cooly observed the flying creatures. Zion, not really in the mood to argue with the impossibly vain Nyghtmare, rolled his eyes at the other Yonyuu and banked his wings, circling in for a smooth descent. You could try being a little nicer, you know. He retorted upon landing, folding his wings and glaring at the black mare. Oh, I'm so sorry, but nice isn't in my vocabulary, sweet-cheeks. Her venemous words were dripping in sarcasm, hardly bothering to disguise her loathing for the Sky Yonyuu. Do you ever shut up? Shot Tyson at the mare, tossing his mane and pawing at the ground, a steely glint in his eyes. No. Want to make something of it? Akeldama stepped forwards casually, red eyes taking on a bloodthirsty gleam. Fiammetta took one look between the two and began to cry again. Shut up, or I swear I'll... Nur charged forwards, inserting her considerable bulk between the two and glaring at them both. You are setting a bad example for the baby. She hissed through clenched teeth, a visible frost beginning to form on her hide and in the air around her. Tyson shivered and backed up a step, having a strong dislike for the cold. She started it! He complained childishly, casting a sullen glance at Elysia before stalking off to be by himself. And I'll finish it. Akeldama called out smugly after the retreating figure of the stallion, turning to preen her coat.

Sketch, meanwhile, was attempting to make the little Radish Onpachu stop crying. The concept was floating around, rearranging her lines and making funny faces. Emo bobbed and gave a sigh, which seemed to be all he ever did. Zion shook his head and leaned over to whisper in a conspiratory manner to his fellow Yonyuu. A bunch of whackjobs. This wasn't looking too good.
xebilponyx
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby katsi » 06/15/2008 11:52 PM

A chuckle resounded through his strong chest, his hands leaving his pockets to cross over his spasming chest. Mr. Bear? What kind of name was that, sounded like something you named a stuffed animal. The temple Yonyuu looked off into the horizon, thinking of all the places he had been with his Katsi. Well, he hadn't been to that many places, but he had seen a map of the territory. The best places to train... that certainly was a tough question. DeZain had been talking to Katsi about that one, since he was gifted with both the ability to change into a human like creature and the gift of human speech while in 'pet form'. Now to see if he could remember any of them, why was it when ever he had to answer a good question he had sudden bout of amnesia? DeZain was just about to answer when a rather unpleasant female voice floated up to his ears. He watched as his fellow Yonyuu flew down to join the angry nyghtmare.

DeZain hovered for a moment before closing his wings to literally drop out of the sky. Right before he would have broken his legs on the wooden platform, he opened his great wings in a flurry of wind and feathers. His chuckled as his shooed feet touched the wood planks, his wings half folded against his back. He stood next to his Sky Yonyuu friend, his glowing blue eyes the same tone as the other male's pelt. He watched the whole skirmish between the blaze penticorn and the nyghtmare, quite amused at it all. "And I thought I had a short fuse." He whispered to his companion's comment before laughing out loud. DeZain turned to the Sky Yonyuu, a rare smile on his lips. "The name's DeZain, and to answer your early question..." He paused a moment to rethink is choice before speaking again. "I would believe you would want to head to the Vast Plains. That place is good both day and night, or so I've heard." The Temple Yonyuu placed his hands behind his head, thinking about what to do or say next.
<center>Image</center>
<center>
Clicky Eggs Please. =3
</center>
katsi
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xebilponyx » 06/21/2008 9:51 PM

DeZain had noooooo idea about how right he was concerning Mr. Bear. It was indeed a name for a stuffed animal, and Mr. Bear is, indeed, a stuffed animal. No one knows quite how or why he came to life, nor why he is so terribly evil, and no one's brave enough to find out... Or those who try meet with rather unfortunate 'accidents'. Of course, Zion couldn't read minds, so he had no idea as to why the other had chuckled, though he had a pretty good guess. Yes, he's an... Interesting character. The Yonyuu dryly intoned before the two were called down and a different conversation began. Zion looked up as the other descended, pleased he hadn't just decided to fly off elsewhere instead of dealing with the irritable (for lack of a less child-safe word) Nyghtmare. The Yonyuu glanced out of the corner of his eye, curious as to how the anthropomophic would handle landing. How did it work? He took in the dive, not concerned, for he often performed such dives himself to land. But how would that awkward two-legged body handle the strain?

It appeared he had nothing to worry about, for DeZain simply flared his wings and landed gently, as any other Yonyuu would have done. Zion relaxed, assured that his newfound friend was safe, before watching the fight. A doggy grin spread over his maw at the other's comment, a slight little laugh escaping his parted jaw before he silenced it, wary of Akeldama's glare. Who knew what she could do when she was angry? Zion wasn't taking any chances. I'm Zion. Pleased to meetcha. Another disarming grin broke his features, the Nyghtmare's wrath quite forgotten as he engaged in conversation with his fellow Yonyuu. Vast Plains, eh? He commented, right before a certain someone jumped on the tail end of the conversation. The Vast Plains? That's where I come from! Little Fiammetta piped up eagerly, tears vanishing instantly as she toddled over to the pair, much to the confusion of Sketch, who'd been trying to cheer the little thing. So d I! Her too! The blaze Penticorn took his window of oppertunity to avoid the wrath of the resident ice queen, nudging Elysia to indicate the 'her', who stepped away from his touch with a bored look on her face. Sketch gave a little prance, it was from the Vast Plains too. Are we going home, Zion? The Radiron nudged his furry side with her nose, hope shining in her radiant green eyes.
xebilponyx
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby katsi » 06/25/2008 1:41 AM

DeZain was soon surrounded by the exicted pets that had all came from his suggestive training grounds, his wings set to twitching in the small space. He really didn't like to be crowded, though it really wasn't a problem as long as none of these moody pets touched his wings. He wouldn't take to kindly to that. His arms tightened back over his chest, his glowing eyes widening slightly as he thought of what to say next. He really wasn't the best talker, a waste of breath he says. Well, at the moment he had to think of something convincing to say, because he hadn't been to the Vast Plains personally. He pursed his lips before speaking in a strained voice, his voice reflecting what his wings were feeling at the moment. "Um, yeah, the Vast Plains. It looked like a pretty wide open space, with plenty of room for large training parties, like the the one you lot have made."

DeZain, suddenly feeling the urge to spread his wings, pushed past the Blaze Penticorn to stand at the edge of the group, turning to face the collection of spieces. He spread his feathered wings just enough to let the wind blow through them, trying not to scare the small Radiron any more then it had been today. He stretched his shoulders, rolling them in their sockets, glowing symbols brightening and pulsating as he did so. With his personal space returned, DeZain stuck his hands in his pockets once again, asking a question in a breathless tone. "So, do I need to show you guys a map to get to the Vast Plains or something?"
<center>Image</center>
<center>
Clicky Eggs Please. =3
</center>
katsi
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xebilponyx » 06/28/2008 2:01 AM

OOC: Eww, sorry this took me so long, my internet exploded. x.x;;

None of the said creatures noticed the other's discomfort and moved away, not having the best social skills. Elysia merely hung back with a bored look on her face, Akeldama went off to sulk, and those not from the Plains kept their respectful distance. Tyson, Fiammetta, and Sketch, however, all crowded in. Zion tactfully noted his fellow Yonyuu's discomfort and stepped forwards, forcing the others to back up a few steps. I don't think we can go home, guys. He said he'd be watching us so we shouldn't try anything funny, remember? Fiammetta's face screwed up, she looked like she was about to burst into tears again. There was a great intake of breath as sheer horror appeared on the faces of all those who cared, tense as they prepared for the ear-shattering wailing that surely would begin. Before it could happen, however, Tyson shoved past the little Radiron, loudly protesting. That Mr. Bear was weak! I totally coulda beaten him! Just let me at 'im, he'll wish he never kidnapped us! The Blaze Penticorn reared and pawed the sky, making a great big show of being tough. Meanwhile, the rest of the world (sans Emo McEmopants, Akeldama, and Elysia, who respectively looked shocked, angry, and bored) were all gathered around Fiammetta, who was still in a state of shock from tumbling head over heels. Luckily, she was far too shocked to even consider crying, and the team got her calmed before she could even realized she was sad.

If you could've beaten him so easily, explain to me how you got dragged here, just like the rest of us? That little freak is strong, like it or not. Akeldama took the oppertunity to jab at the Blaze Penticorn again, the all-too-typical sneer of an expression on her features. Tyson stepped forwards, presumably to defend his honor, but Nur had had enough. That's IT! We're going to the Vast Plains. Now. Discussion period OVER. Tyson skipped away from the visibly angered mare, his hatred for the cold showing in his shivers. Zion scratched his ear with a hind paw, chuckling nervously. Well, I guess that's decided. Yeah, a map would be nice, do you have one? He was eager to keep the topic peaceful.
xebilponyx
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby katsi » 07/02/2008 4:36 PM

DeZain rolled his eyes, his wings flared before returning neatly behind his back. He was truly thinking about flying away right then and there, but Katsi always said to finish helping those you start with. Plus, that Sky Yonyuu was pretty cool, so, might as well stay. 'This lot has some crazy characters, but... oh man.' The Temple Yonyuu noticed the little ones sad face, he himself preparing for the wailing that was sure to come. Apparently, the Blaze Penticorn stopped her with a bit of showing off. "Ego much..." DeZain whispered to himself, irritated. To help calm the young Fiammetta, he brassed himself then pulled one of his dark gray feathers from his wings. Muttering a small curse, he knelt down and gave it to the little Radiron. "Have fun..."

He stood back up to find Zion asking him if he had a map. Of course he did, Katsi never let him forget it. Something about getting lost in some bad part of the world, like that would happen. "Of course, I always carry one." Rummaging through his bag, he pulled out a rather large map. Unrolling it, he set it in front of the Sky Yonyuu, shying in a rather bored tone. He glanced over it, setting his gray skinned finger in the middle of a rather large area not far from the 'bridges'. "Right here, in the middle of the region of Desuna."
<center>Image</center>
<center>
Clicky Eggs Please. =3
</center>
katsi
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xebilponyx » 07/03/2008 1:52 AM

OOC: Super-duper quick crappy exit post, as I gtg and leave for a month or so. x.x

Zion rolled his eyes along with DeZain, nodding at his 'ego' comment. "Too true." The Yonyuu whispered. Fiammetta looked up at the proffered feather, then at him, a blush spreading across her scaly cheeks. She silently took it in her mouth, scampering off to hide behind Nur, shyly peering out at him from behind the legs of the mare. Looks like someone had a crush. They all clustered around and took a look at the map, muttering to themselves. "Got it. So you go that way..." Zion muttered, examining the map. "Okay, we're go! Thanks for the help, and sorry for the trouble. C'mon!"

After a considerable amount of grumbling, arguing, and mulling about, the group headed off in the general direction of the Plains.
(Exit to Plains)
xebilponyx
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby katsi » 07/03/2008 7:55 PM

It seems the young Temple Yonyuu can't stop laughing today. He chuckled once again, rather enjoying Zion's company. He seemed to be the only level headed one in the whole lot. DeZain watched the small Radiron blush, smiling happily at her, even though his wing still smarted. It would take for another feather to grow in, but he made a little baby happy. Doesn't that count for something? Gray skinned boy turned back to the bunch who were crowed over the map, waiting paitiently for them to be finished. When they were, he smiled at his Sky Yonyuu friend. "No problem, it was nice to meet you any way."

Anthro boy ducked down and rolled up his map, stuffing the scroll into his pack. He watched the group walk off toward the Vast Plains, shaking his head good naturedly. What a group, he was still curious about this Mr. Bear guy. Still sounded like a name you gave a stuffed teddy bear... DeZain stuck his hands back into his pockets, wondering off to try and find some sign of Bones and Katsi.
(Exit DeZain)
<center>Image</center>
<center>
Clicky Eggs Please. =3
</center>
katsi
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate