Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

The begin of an adventure (closed)

Postby EveLiya » 06/29/2008 3:54 AM

Terra-Chaos Serraptor
Hallow-Clockwork Hollowheart

"Ah..... Lambastia World bridge. A good place to start an adventure!" Hallow said and took a deep breath. Hallow's owner always keep him and all her pets in the zoo pen. He and Terra is the first one that allowed to go and start an adventure.

"Yeah!" agreed Terra. "I'm bored to stay at the pen. I can't dash off around there" Terra continued. Terra love to dashed and ran around. She didn't even mind if somebody think she's crazy.
"Ha ha..." Hallow laughed. "Let's go then. I want to travel around this bridge. Maybe we can find something interesting" Hallow said and flew up high. He wanted to test the air current there. Hallow hate bad air current that make him fly slower.

"Travel around this bridge?" Terra asked. "There's nothing here! Let's go to somewhere else" Terra said and tried to pull Hallow's tail.
"Oh come on Ter" Hallow said and pull back his tail. "We still don't know anything about this Lambastia. We even don't have the Lambastia map" Hallow told Terra.

"You don't?" Terra asked. "Well, ok then" Terra finally agreed. "Let's look around the bridge. Maybe if we lucky, someone will tell us about this place" Terra said. And then he a Hallow walked around the bridge hoping to found someone who will help them.
ImageImage

~ Celliana, the Biolune Serraptor | Currently at: Basantha Shrine
EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 201
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 06/29/2008 6:19 AM

After hours of walked around, Terra lose her patient.
"Ok, that's it! Let's get out of here!" Terra said, madly, and tried to pull Hallow's tail again.
"But, Terra. Where are we going next?" Hallow asked, but this time not pull his tail back.

"I don't know! Let's just....." Terra said but paused for a few second. "Follow that group! They seem like know where they will going" Terra continued, calmer this time, and she stopped holding Hallow's tail. No one know why, but Terra always feel calmer if when she talk when mad, she pause and think. She be a lot more calmer then.

"What if they're going somewhere that we're not supposed to go?" Hallow asked.
"Then where we'll going?" Terra asked.
"I don't know" Hallow said.
Then they are just walked around the small plain near the bridge. Hallow, who is very bored already, tried to read Terra's mind. And what did Hallow get was really surprising.

"Terra was thirsty? Wow, she is rarely drink. Last time she drink is yesterday morning. And last morning, she said she's not thirsty. That's weird if Terra is thirsty" Hallow said to himself in his mind.
"Hey Terra, did you thirsty?" Hallow finally asked after talked for himself.
"Don't read my mind now, Hallow!" Terra commanded. "But yes, I'm thirsty," Terra continued and sat in front of a tree.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Hallow asked. "Well, maybe I can fly and search for a place where we can drink" Hallow continued and flew up high

Hallow flew 'fastly to anywhere where he think there's water. After a few minutes, Hallow is already past the plain. And there, he flew higher and higher until he can't see Terra anymore. And Hallow saw something that he was looking for, a lake. With many trees around it that make it almost impossible to see from the ground. Hallow then flew down to Terra.

"Hey Terra! I found a lake!" Hallow told Terra the great news.
"Where it is?" Terra asked, excitedly.  
"A few trees behind you. Let's go!," Hallow said.
"A few trees?," Terra asked.
"I'll explain that later. Now let's go to the lake!," Hollow replied and they walked pass the trees.
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby pendragon » 06/30/2008 9:28 AM

Onike: a male Imperial Hydrolisk

Name: Aille: a female Blossom Magistrey

Estella: a female Saffron Yonyuu

What a weird trio these three made, as they moved across the plains. Aille flying high above, Onike waddling slightly, and Estella keeping the Hydrolisk company, walking on her stilt-like legs. Estella would be up in the sky with Aille, except that the Saffron Yonyuu has fallen out with her, all over Aille telling the human what Estella had called her. Of course, the human had liked it, but it was the Evelon Pet's secret, not to be shared with any human. Just because Aille could talk to humans, doesn't mean she had to tell Pendragon!

Onike was fed up playing the messenger. All day it was 'Tell Aille this' or 'Ask Estella this'. He was annoyed with both of them. They moved in silence, punctuated by Aille telling them where to go.

Soaring high above, the atmposhere was different than on the ground. Down there the sillence was oppresive, but up here, there was no-one to be angry at so it remained pleasant for the airborne Magistrey. She was a beautiful colour, Blossom colour. Sometimes she asked herself how Blossom could be a colour, but she then decided it must be, otherwise she wouldn't be called 'Blossom'.

"I see a lake!" cries Aille, speeding up, flapping her wings quickly. Onike sighs a sigh of relief. His scales were drying out. He went into a clumsy run, and landed in the lake happily. It wasn't saltwater, but Onike didn't mind. He did his special swim, lopping around the lake with ease.

"Others!" cried Aille, spotting them through the trees. It was a Hollowheart and a Serraptor, and immediatley Estella took off through the air. Her defense mechanism was flight. She was dimly aware that the Hollowheart could fly also, but she didn't linger on that thought.

Aille, however, being the noble of the lot, flew down to greet them. "Hello, I'm Aille, and Onike is in that lake other there, and Estella is.. is... I don't know." she tells them, scanning the skies for Estella who had mysteriously vanished.
<center>Image<br>Onike.</br></center>
<center>
</center>
pendragon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 102
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 07/03/2008 1:45 AM

Terra, who still confused about what Hallow is talking about, just followed her best friend pass many trees. When Terra and Hallow finally out of the trees, Terra seem surprised. In front of them, they saw a big lake. Theres many trees around it that make the lake feel wonderful. And right when Terra and Hallow stepped their feet (Or claws) on the grass, they heard a blossom Magistrey greeted them. The magistrey looks confused then and looked to the sky.

"Oh, hi, Aille. I'm Terra" Terra replied the Magistrey.
"And I'm Hallow. Nice to meet you. What's wrong?" Hallow asked, confused too "Did there something the matter with one of your friend?" Hallow continued, more confused, while the Magistrey, Aille, gazed to the sky.
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 07/16/2008 3:59 AM

While Hallow is still talking with Aille, Terra slipped pass them and dashed to the lake. She was really thirsty. After she drank enough, Terra dashed around the lake. Terra need to practice her dash after she drink a lot. And after she thought it enough for practice, Terra stopped and rested near the lake. Terra just gazed to Aille and Hallow, until her eyes catch a paper under the lake's water. Terra took the paper and to her amazement, it was a full map of Lambastia. Terra felt really excited. She quickly choose her next destination.
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby EveLiya » 07/16/2008 6:07 AM

"Hmm..... Why does I need to tell Hallow. He's still busy with Aille and friend. Maybe I can venture Lambastia myself," Terra thought while her best friend still talking to Aille. Terra thought she had enough of the bridge and she need to go to somewhere else.

After a few second, Terra choose to go to Vast Plains and leaving Hallow at the bridge. Terra drank a little more, and ran quietly out of the place. Terra did felt terrible by leaving Hallow here. But Terra had no better choice. She also leave a little message to Onike before she ran away.

"So, you're Onike. Can you please tell Hallow, that Hollowheart, that I will go to Vast Plains? Please.... I don't want to distract him right now," Terra said and without anymore word, she dashed to Vast Plains.

[OOC: I don't know did I can do this, but Terra leave to Vast Plains. Sorry that I didn't too much RP with you, pendragon. But you didn't give me any reply. We still can RP, but with no Terra]
ImageImage

EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate