Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

i think we will go hear!

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/05/2008 7:29 PM

Common Beetanke
lance

Common Garudor
ember
"we should go to the volcanoes" inferno suggested,
"good idea, mabey bug brain will wana come, heh heh!" ember joked "thats not funny, its dangerous too!" lance said "oh you just dont like lava," ember bickered "stop fighting, lance has a point but he dose need to lighten up," inferno said "do i need to show you this claw ain't rubber?" lance said
" do you ever stop? ok lets see, how about you can stay away from the lava" inferno suggested "fine" lance said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/05/2008 7:49 PM

"ok so i think its this way," inferno said but ember and lance were at each others neck, "i think we should fight" lance suggested "no, not now, we should travel by air," inferno said "but you dont have wings," ember said "good point, ill find some," inferno said "why not ride bird brain?" lance suggested "and ruin the plot?" inferno protested, "lets just walk," ember said stretching her legs
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/06/2008 1:42 PM

"ok so how far is this road?" inferno complained, "judging by thew distance, it should be just ahead," lance said "good, because im getting sleepy,"inferno said. "heh we be there soon, really soon," inferno squawked, "im geting hot, boy i wish i was a blaze beetanke, but what are we after? what is our mission?" lance asked, "well we are looking for  an rare beast that was lost long ago," inferno explained,
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/06/2008 3:09 PM

"magma creepers," inferno said as they walked they got closer and closer, but they noticed something at the bridge, a glowing gem hot as fire, "hmmm i dont think this is normal, ill keep it for later," he said pocketing the gem,
the gem is used for a door later on, in the nitor volcanoes to get to a cursed Gyrophant,( 2nd boss)
"well bug man, are you scared of a bit of lava?" ember taunted  "n..no..i.im not!" lance said, "will you two cut it out?" inferno said ow moving on to the last  part of the bridge,
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/06/2008 4:39 PM

"finally we at the volcano," inferno said panting, "we now have to climb it," ember said grinning "how will we get up?" lance asked also grinning "you two can fly, ill climb with my secret weapon silky!" inferno said holding up silky
Silk Larvie
"hiya everybody!" silky exclaimed cheery as usual,
"you just get all the attention dont you?"lance said "yup, im the character that makes this rp populer with the lades!" silky said "ok lets go!" inferno said

going to valcno if you did not know, :shock:
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate