Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

A dove's arrival (Open to all, a humans/pet one)

Postby dovewing » 07/30/2008 9:55 AM

Venom Serraptor, Serral

Dove arrived ar Lambastia Bridge early in the morning. She came with her new and first pet, a Venom Serraptor named Serral. It had on a coller (With a leash) and a muzzle. Cruel, but it already tried to bite her.

Dove looked around, "There really isn't anyone here, at least I see no one... C'mon, lets go." She said to Serral, and started walking. But she got nowere, because Serral had no intention of leaving. Dove turned around to see that Serral had sat down, with a smile on it's facce that said 'I know something that you don't.' Dove sighed, and started pulling on the leash, and slowly but surely, Serral started to be pulled along. Two inches, Four inches... Dang it, this is gonna take Forever!
[center]

My eggs:Image Image ImageImageImageImage
Dang, that a lot >.<
[/center]
dovewing
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 65
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/30/2008 10:09 AM

Glacial Serraptor

Cloae

The young serraptor saw the owner and her 'pet' serraptor. She looked confusinly at the leash and muzzle that was attatched to the poor creature. She walked up beside the venom serraptor hoping to make a friend. "Hi" She said as she wonderd if he or she could speak with that muzzle on.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Do you have to have the picture every time?

Postby dovewing » 07/30/2008 10:19 AM

Serral looked up at the new Serraptor. He wanted to talk to it, but the muzzle made it impossible. It tried to say 'hello', but it made the sound "Mmrruph." instead.

Dove looked back to her serraptor, wondering why it had made a noise, when she saw the new serraptor. "Theres another one?!?" She dropped the leash, and realized it afte words. But, thankfully, her Serraptor didn't run away. It probbily wanted to stay with the new Serraptor.
[center]

Dang, that a lot >.<
[/center]
dovewing
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/30/2008 10:22 AM

She looked at the other serraptor strangly as he tryed to speak. She bit the strap on the muzzle so the other serraptor could actually talk. "Hi" She said again this time expecting a better reply than 'Mmrruph'.
Cookie
Pets | Items

I guess I don't

Postby dovewing » 07/30/2008 10:58 AM

Serral smiled at the new serraptor. "Thank you. My name if Serral. Real origional, huh?"

Dove quickly picked up the remains of the muzzle. At least he still had his leash on... She grabbed her end of the leash, and tied it around her hand. Where ever Serral goes, she goes.
[center]

Dang, that a lot >.<
[/center]
dovewing
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/30/2008 11:01 AM

"Yeah." She said smiling. "My name's Cloae" She said looking at the serraptor then at his owner. "Whats with the leash and muzzle" She said directing her attention to the owner.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby dovewing » 07/30/2008 11:15 AM

Dove just sat on the ground, waiting for her pet to finish talking to the new serraptor. She couldn't understand what they were saying, either...

Serral gave a sheep-ish grin. "I tried to bite her. Almost did, too. She can jump very high when she wants to... The leash because I tried to run away as well."
[center]

Dang, that a lot >.<
[/center]
dovewing
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/30/2008 11:19 AM

She laughed "Wana ditch her?" She said still laughing at his owner who was sitting on the ground now. She smiled sheepishly getting ready to bite the leash.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby dovewing » 07/30/2008 5:33 PM

"Naw, she feeds me good food, and treats me well, except for the collor and muzzle. Living with her is a lot easier than in the wild, expecially with the war. Besides, it's fun torturing her." Another sheep-ish grin.
[center]

Dang, that a lot >.<
[/center]
dovewing
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/30/2008 7:00 PM

"Yeah? Ha my masters all right too." She said laughing. "What'ca want to do." She said as she looked around, bored out of her mind. Her master always let everyone go were they wanted so she whouldnt dare bite her.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby dovewing » 07/31/2008 9:32 AM

"Aw, so you do have a master, too. Well, I think that were going to the park place, whatever it's called." He cocked his head, not remembering what his new master called it yesterday...

((That last one is post 5! Yays, level 2!!!))
[center]

Dang, that a lot >.<
[/center]
dovewing
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/31/2008 9:41 AM

"Oh.." She said looking down. She didn't like the park much and didn't feel like going there either. People dont stay in one place long she thought. "Well I think your owners impatient so you better get going." She said.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby dovewing » 07/31/2008 11:01 AM

Serral made a small sigh, he didn't want to leave a new freind, but she was right. Time to go.

"Are you done?" Dove asked. She got and and said "Great! To the terrance ((That how you spell it?)) park we go!!!" She started walking, and this time Serral walked with her. Serral looked back and waved good bye, gave one last miscivos grin, and sat down again. When Dove felt that he wasn't moving, she looked back again. "Aw, C'mon!" So, she started pulling again.
[center]

Dang, that a lot >.<
[/center]
dovewing
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/31/2008 11:37 AM

Cloae waved back "Bye." She said sadly. She didn't know if he stoped because he wanted to stay or he wanted to be a pain for his owner. She looked at his owner, tilting her head to the side and trying not to laugh at her pulling on serral.
Cookie
Pets | Items