Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

Wave your hands in the air~ -DONE-

Postby DulledOUT » 08/04/2008 11:50 AM

Toxic3 (Three): Male: A Sahound who refuses to fight anything, however he does accept very small fights. Most of the time he's pretty... unsocial.
Vernanda : Female: An adventurous Ferrikoon, who isn't afraid of anything that involves being outside or having any sort of adventure.

"...D-do we really have to roam across the entire bridge?" Toxic3 or Three complained.
"Yes, besides we can't just be couch... um.... potatoes... even though we don't even have a couch." Vernanda responded to her lazy friend.
Three grumbled, sighed to get over it, and continued to walk on.
"So... where exactly is this "bridge" you're dragging me to?
"We'll get there... I hope... um..." Vermamda starting to fidget a bit.
Three noticed her movements and gave a look, "We're lost... aren't we?"
"Psshhhh, as if! You're walking with the exploring master here!" Vernanda gave a triumphant look and she floated around Three.
"...Then where are we now? Hmm, oh great master?" Three gave an overly sarcastic tone in what he said, which made Vernanda gave a glare at him.
"Pssh, no need to be sarcastic... as for our location..." Vernanda look behind her, looking at the Zoo in which they resided.
"Well... that should mean that we have one long walk before we reach the Bridge, now don't you think?" she gave a smirk at her companion.
"Touche..."
"Do you even know what that means?"
"Nope but that isn't stopping me from using it."
Both walked on, having more conversations that involved horrible sarcasm,  comebacks, puns, and a bit of bickering here and there.

Name: Toxic3 and Vernanda
Levels: Toxic3: Level 1. Vernanda: Level 1.
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 279
Donate

Postby SF3P0X1 » 08/04/2008 11:57 AM

Sypher

Sypher sighed. His "Master" had given him free roam, with a request that he visit the Cathedral here in Lambastia. Except... now he was lost. He was nowhere near the Cathedral. He wasn't even sure he was near the Lambastia bridge.

I have no sense of direction, I swear... he thought to himself, then noticed some noise coming from just ahead of him, where it seemed two unlikely siblings were bickering about something. Perhaps they knew where they were... but he wouldn't intrude. He would hang back for a bit to get to know the surroundings, first... or they would notice him and talk to him first. Either way, he wasn't going to prematurely engage in any conversation.

Sypher Posts (Levels Gained/Level Progress): 0/1
<center>ImageImage
<br>Denarius the Battlefield Hydrolisk and Sypher the Chaos Shielupe</br>
</center>
SF3P0X1
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 104
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/04/2008 2:45 PM

The two went on their bickering and such.
"I know you are, but what am I?"
"That didn't even make an ounce of sense!"
"Says you!"
"Pssh,"
"You stole my sound!"
"It's not your sound!"

On and on they bickered until both turned their back and pouted.
As Vernanda started to grumble to herself, she looked up and saw someone behind the trees.

"Hello? Is anyone there? she quietly asked.
"Who on earth are you talking to Vernanda?"

Three turned around and looked at the direction where Vernanda was looking at, he too saw someone behind the trees.

Wanting to take a closer look on who it was, Vernanda walked more towards where Sypher was standing.

"Vernanda! You shouldn't be walking towards a stranger! Our owner told us to never do that! Hey! Vernanda!!"

Name: Toxic3//Vernanda
Levels: Toxic3: Level 1//Vernanda: Level 1
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SF3P0X1 » 08/05/2008 1:52 PM

Sypher sighed to himself. Spotted... Well, he couldn't hide anymore, now could he. He stepped out from behind the trees and faced the two other pets, standing as straight and tall and pridefully as he could.

Which wasn't very prideful at all. He was still a little nervous, but it didn't show much. At least he wasn't feeling hostile, unlike his Hydrolisk counterpart, Denarius, who was exploring Barakka with his "master."

He noticed the Ferrikoon striding curiously towards him. He wouldn't say anything unless it said something first...

Sypher Posts (Levels Gained/Level Progress): 0/2
<center>ImageImage
<br>Denarius the Battlefield Hydrolisk and Sypher the Chaos Shielupe</br>
</center>
SF3P0X1
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 104
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/05/2008 3:20 PM

As the stranger came out of the trees with a prideful posture, Vernanda started to blurt out random questions, "Oooo a Shielupe! Haven't seen one much. Oh hey are you going to the Bridge too? Which part of the Bridge are you going to take? Are you lost? Because Three and I will be happy to have you travel along with us! Oh but maybe you know where you're going... but still Three gets lost sometimes and he keeps nagging on where we're going and such..."

She continued to go on with her random nonsense making Three wish that he wasn't a Sahound who heard basically every single thing.

"Oh hey I never properly introduced myself! My name is Vernanda, I'm a Hollow Ferrikoon as you can see, I like to roam around a lot, most of the times I climb out of my pen and go out for minor strolls and don't come back until the afternoon since my walks starts at night. This is my wittle brother Toxic3. He likes to be called Three for an odd reason, he's a Venom Sahound, we bicker a lot, but I guess that's what siblings do. He also complains basically every single second whenever I take him on nice refreshing walks..." and thus Vernanda, yet again, continued on with her nonsense.

"Vernanda you can stop talking now... You're majorly destroying my ears and you're probably going to bore out the Sheilupe if you keep rambling on for any longer," he shut the Ferrikoon's mouth with his paws.

"Well anyways pushing Vernanda's ramblings aside... as she said my name's Toxic3 or Three, what's your's?" he asked Cypher.

"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 08/05/2008 4:04 PM

((ROSIE  8D *luffs on you*  I've come to keep you company^^))

Biolune Rollaby
Name: YeTian (Night Sky)
Breed: Biolune Rollaby (S)

YeTian or Night was a quiet person, though he liked company. All the pets of Lily weren't really well, her pet. They were more like companions, and they could come and go as they please.
Night wanted to take a stroll somewhere, and decided to go see all the new trainers and creatures, which brought him to where he was now, the Lambastia World Bridge.
Watching the Sahound and Ferrikoon bicker, he was amazed at the difference between the two, and the Sahound and Ferrikoon at home. Well yes, they fought, but only rarely. The two creatures at home were quiet, much like him, and spent their time studying and reading.
Complete opposites from these two, he thought.
Then he saw the Shielupe. He was behind the cluster of trees.
Settling down, he prepared to watch the show.
As the three met each other, he watched them with amusement.
The Ferrikoon never shuts up does she, he to himself laughing.

Zoo PenDragon CaveLaviee Art
Midnight StarWishlistTumblr Blog

Haaaaa. You got blinded. Durrrrrr.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 54
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/05/2008 4:34 PM

((:0 YEAY~~))

"And so like there was this one time with Three fell off a rock while we were traveling the mountains, boy did he get a big bruise. Speaking of big bruises there was also this one time when I went to walk around the field then this huge pine-cone hit me on my back, I wasn't able to walk around for a long time. It was pretty annoying since I am a big adventurer myself and such..."

"Oh geez... Vernanda when are you going to stop with all those nonsense stories of your's?" he gave a face palm... or face paw and started to sigh.

"Well I'm only entertaining our guest here." Vernanda gave a sassy look and hand motion.

"...Geez you can never be sassy, even if it was for your life, Vernanda..."

"I too am sassy! I'm full of it!"

"No that's Regina... not you, you have more of an... obnoxious kind of attitude," Three gave a small smirk.

Vernanda blew a short fuse after Three said that and pounced on him. They started some minor punching and kicking, but it ended when the Sahound heard a small laughing coming from somewhere.

"Meh... it's probably my imagination again..." he thought as he dusted off the dirt.

"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 08/05/2008 5:01 PM

Night couldn't stop himself. I twas hilarious. Almost funnier when Lily gets teased by Dream and Blizzard.
So amusing, some people can be, he thought, laughing even harder.
He was laughing so hard when the two started to mock fight that his stomach hurt from laughing too hard.
He was sure that the three creatures could hear him by now, but he didn't care. It was just too funny.
Unnoticed by the Rollaby, the hiding spot he was in (a stone ledge), was crumbling. Still Night laughed. Then he fell. Right on Vernanda.

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/05/2008 5:12 PM

"Well that went well... I gu--" Vernanda was stopped when she crashed into the dirt because of the falling and laughing Rollaby.

"HOLY! Vernanda you ok? 'Ello? Vernnie? You there?" Three pushed the Rollaby off of Vernanda and softly hit her cheeks.

"I be fineeee, eheheheh," she gave a weak thumbs up (if she had thumbs) which collapsed a few moments later.

"Ok then," Three gave a shrug and looked towards the Rollaby.

"This was probably the someone that I heard a few seconds ago.." Three thought.

"Um... hi my name is Toxic3, but I prefer to be called Three and this is my sister, Vernanda. What's your's?" Three semi-shyly asked the stranger.

Levels: Toxic3: Level 2//Vernanda: Level 2
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 08/05/2008 5:24 PM

Oomph! grunted Night.
Landing on a Ferrikoon isn't exactly his favourite sport.
Getting pushed off from her by the Sahound, he voiced another Whoooaaaa!
Shaking his head, he answered Three's question, M'name... YeTian. I don't think you can pronounce that though... Call me Night.

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/05/2008 5:33 PM

"Yeah Night is easier to pronounce... hey why do you speak with your mind instead of your mouth?" Three questioned.

"Owwww, that sprained a couple wings... I guess I'll live though... ahahaha" Vernanda collapsed as soon as she got up.

Three helped her get up on her feet and tried to straighten out the small bent parts of her wings.

"So er... Night was it? Where are you going to after we get to the Bridge hmm?" Vernanda asked while Three was straightening out her wings.

"You do know that we didn't even PLAN on going anywhere after we reach the Bridge, Vernanda?" Three gave an annoyed look.

"Oh yeah...eheheh" Vernanda gave a weak laugh.

Levels: Toxic3: Level 2//Vernanda: Level 2// +1 Every stat.
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 08/05/2008 5:41 PM

Like Vernnie, Night was sore. Though maybe not as much as she was.
You okay? he mumbled to her.
Shaking his head, he heard Three speak to him again.
I speak with my mind because... I dunno... Because talking with your mouth wastes energy, and thoughts help you focus more than when speakign with your mouth, he tried to explain to Three. It was complicated, not so easily explained.
Then he tried to answer Vernnie's question, Well... I came to visit the Bridge to see new faces and such. Then I'd be going to the Dead Coast to see my friends from home. They'd be milady Lily, the Yonyuu Blizzard, Rosalie the Leebra, and Dream, the Garudor

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/05/2008 5:55 PM

"Yup I'm all okie dokie artichokie!" the Ferrikoon proudly stood up and gave a small triumphant smile.

"Ah I see. Although I don't quite understand it, I guess I somewhat understand it... if that even make any sense..."

"Ooo mind speaking, I bet it is hard. Hey can we tag along with you to the Dead Coast? I've been meaning to go there for some time... but Three wouldn't let me" the Ferrikoon stuck her tongue out at Three who ignored her childishness.

"It's only because it's called the DEAD Coast... the names scares me..." Three gave a small shiver when he said the "dead" part.

"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 08/05/2008 6:13 PM

I understand why you might be hesitant to go to the Dead Coast. The scared me some at first too, he nodded and said.
But there's nothing 'dead' about it. Really. It's beautiful there. A perfect vacation spot, he continued grinning.
Glnacing at Sypher, who seemed to have dozed off, he said,Well.. Why don't you two go to the Dead Coast which is right down this path, there's a big portal over there, he pointed with his tail and continued, Go through it and you'll be at the Dead Coast. Tell Lily and them for me that'll I'll come along soon enough. I'll stay with the Shielupe, it's still dangerous if you're not cautious around here.

((OCC: I'm sorry SF3, but I didn't know what else to do .__.))

xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/05/2008 6:20 PM

"Alright then~! Hope you come to the Dead Cost later on Night! the Ferrikoon a wave to Night and headed in to the portal.

"Oi... she's really got to learn how to wait for her brother someday... Well anyways, see you soon Night!" soon the Sahound was gone into the portal too.

"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next