Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

Postby SF3P0X1 » 08/06/2008 11:18 AM

Sypher hadn't dozed. He'd just been waiting for an open spot in the Ferrikoon's constant rambling in order to say something... so obviously when the Rollaby landed on Vernanda, Sypher had tried to say something, but he didn't speak up quick enough. he stood there the entire time, shuffling his feet, and once it was just him and the Rollaby, he decided he had waited enough.

"My name's Sypher... Sypher with an 'S,' that is. My human partner/master/thing sent me out this way while he tries to knock some snese into my Hydrolisk brother and get him to open up a bit in Barakka. He said he wants me to explore the ruins of the Cathedral, but as it stands, I want to explore here a bit longer..."

Sypher Posts (Levels Gained/Level Progress): 0/3
<center>ImageImage
<br>Denarius the Battlefield Hydrolisk and Sypher the Chaos Shielupe</br>
</center>
SF3P0X1
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 104
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 08/06/2008 6:15 PM

As you may have heard, my name is YeTian, or Night, Night said, turning to the Sheilupe.
There's really nothing to explore here. Well... except exploring the way a new creature or trainer's mind works. It's pretty funny, as you have seen, he said, grinning.
After looking around, Night continued and asked, Well, there's no one around here. Are you going to continue to the Cathedral or are you going to wander here for a while?

Zoo PenDragon CaveLaviee Art
Midnight StarWishlistTumblr Blog

Haaaaa. You got blinded. Durrrrrr.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 54
Donate

Postby SF3P0X1 » 08/07/2008 12:52 PM

Yawning, Sypher contemplated the thought for a while. "I think I'll just continue to the Cathedral, once I figure out which bridge it is I have to cross." He shuffled his feet a bit and looked on past Night to the same place where the Portal was that the other two disappeared into.

"And I'm hungry."

Sypher Posts (Levels Gained/Level Progress): 0/4
<center>ImageImage
</center>
SF3P0X1
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 08/07/2008 4:54 PM

((Is it okay if I pull him out? I don't want him to miss Palmie Hunting  DX))

Grinning, Night pointed towards a bridge.It looked like it was woven with dark material, and it flashed eerily every once in a while.
That, would be the way.
Hungry? Night asked and laughed again.
He stuck his hand into a little pouch at his neck and took out some muffins.
Giving one to Sypher, he said, Well, now you're not hungry. I think I better go and catch up with Three and Vernie. I con't even imagine what they're up to now.
See ya!
Night padded off, to the portal of the Dead Coast, tail swishing in farewell to Sypher.

{YeTian leaves for the Dead Coast}

Zoo PenDragon CaveLaviee Art
Midnight StarWishlistTumblr Blog

Haaaaa. You got blinded. Durrrrrr.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 54
Donate

Postby SF3P0X1 » 08/11/2008 11:21 AM

((It's fine.))

Sypher eyed the muffins hungrily, and ate them with relish. His hunger satiated, he looked up to thank the person that gave him the food, but they were nowhere to be seen. Shrugging, he turned to the eerie looking bridge and was on his way to the Cathedral.

Sypher Posts (Levels Gained/Level Progress): 1/0
<center>ImageImage
</center>
SF3P0X1
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous