Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

Where are you going? (DONE)

Postby Indigo » 08/11/2008 6:35 PM

[center]Image
A Dreamsnare Yonyuu stood on the platform, trying to decide where she wanted to go. A Wood Rexxel did the same. Suddenly, she cut in with a comment.
"Hey, Aramique, are you ever going to decide where to go?" the Rexxel asked impatiently. The Yonyuu sighed.
"Yes, Danke. Be patient. Where do you want to go? I'm assuming you already know, since you're being so impatient." Aramique looked at her companion expectantly.
"Ahhh...well..." Fortunately, Danke was saved from having to come up with a reply when Aramique suddenly turned toward something the Rexxel couldn't see.
"Someone's coming this way," Aramique muttered, then turned to Danke. "Let's go to the Basantha Shrine."
"All right," replied Danke, surprised that she was agreeing with the Yonyuu for once.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Indigo » 08/11/2008 6:43 PM

Five minutes later, they were still standing there.
"Oh, come on, Aramique, let's go!" Needless to say, Danke was very annoyed that the Yonyuu was still standing there. "I thought we were going to the Basantha Shrine! Come on!" Danke was growling quietly, waiting for her companion to agree and leave with her, but Aramique didn't even notice.
"I want to know where they're going," she said calmly, gesturing to the approaching pets. "Then we'll go, I promise."
Danke sighed and sat down to wait. She considered curling up and going to sleep, then decided against it. She didn't want to get in trouble again for ignoring others, or whatever it was.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 08/12/2008 2:40 PM

"Will you just give up already? It's been almost an hour!" Danke is starting to threaten leaving when, finally, Aramique relents.
"Okay, you win, but next time we go somewhere, I'm waiting."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 08/14/2008 2:24 PM

"Fine," spat Danke. "Come on, let's go!"
"Okay," sighed Aramique.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 08/14/2008 2:25 PM

Danke walked away quickly. Aramique stared back for a moment, then sighed. She ran to keep up with Danke.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate