Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

Here We Go Again... ((Self RP))

Postby DulledOUT » 09/21/2008 4:56 PM

Boom: He's Loud, happy, everything that describes a kid that had just gotten a new, giant lollipop.
Molt: The most quietest of all from where he comes from. He doesn't show much interest in things, except for adventuring. When he's away from home, you can see a little spark in his steps, a sign saying that he's extremely eager to get out.
---

It was another clear blue, sunny day at the Lambastia World Bridge. All around there were busy bustling of eager adventurers pushing their way to their destination to the cities of Lambastia. A couple of miles or so away from the grand bridge, walked two Evelonians.

"YAY~! We're going to the Dead Coast! I haven't gone there for agessss. Mmmm I'm happy that you were able to make time to tag along, Molt," a happy-go-lucky Venom Gyrraptor looked down at his friend, a Cursed Icthysaur that was cautiously eying the current area for any threats and things. The Icthysaur didn't reply, but the Venom Gyrapptor gave a beaming smile to his friend and whistled a off-beat tune.

"Hey, so do you think that we'll be able to see Palmies while we're there? I've never seen one for my whole entire life. But there's a bunch of others who have a Palmie in their pen. It sort of makes me jealous, you know? Since I've never seen one and they see one basically every single day. Mmmm..." Boom let out a small pout expression, but was soon replaced with his previous eager face. The Icthysaur looked up at his chattering friend, and let out a small smile that was barely noticeable, but noticeable enough for his friend to see it and beam a grin back.

Name: Molt//Boom
Level: 1//1
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 279
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 09/21/2008 5:05 PM

The two walked their merry path, Molt still listening to Boom's chatter and clatter, nodding at everything he was saying in agreement.

"I'm glad that you agree with me about that Molt. Seriously, our owner should stay out more often so all of us can scramble on out and have little adventures that we can talk to her about. I wonder what she's doing at the Slums with Mammoth... She's probably getting saved constantly from Mammoth there, she's always getting in trouble and stuffs. Sigh... she really needs to learn to get a grip of self control..." Boom let out a disapproving sigh and a shake of his head. Molt nodded at that, but he had his eyes fixed on the road, probably to make sure his delicate friend won't trip over something as small as a tiny pebble.

The Venom Gyrraptor stopped his squabbles and looked at the scenery... which wasn't really much to look at since there were only trees and the likes. There were differences in the scenery than back at their home, but overall it was very much like home. Molt was still fixed on the seemingly never-ending road and now Boom had his eyes on the clear sky. Boom let out a sigh of happiness and closed his eyes, letting his instincts carry him for the short few moments while he enjoyed the soft breeze.

Level: 1//1
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 09/26/2008 1:46 AM

"Oh hey look! There's quite a crowd over there! Molt! Molt! Look! Look! We're almost there! Yeay~!!" the Gyrraptor bounced up and down as he pointed to a crowd where there were others pushing and shoving their way through. "Whee~!" Boom took off, leaving Molt far behind. The Icthysaur heaved a sigh and quickened his pace, trying to follow his surprisingly quick friend.

It wasn't long before Boom was part of the crowd, eagerly weaving in and out while at the same time being careful of not crashing into someone and getting into a fist fight right after. "Excuse me. Pardon me. Oh my gosh I am so sorry! Eep!" his clumsiness made him fall onto the earth with a silent thud. "Eep! So this is how Molt must feel when he's in crowds like this..." Boom quietly said to himself while he started crawling his way now.

While on the other hand, Molt was expertly hopping on top of the heads, trying to find the bridge to the Dead Coast as well as Boom. "Where in the Lands has that critter wonder off to? He better not be in another fist fight..." Molt repeatedly told himself that while he was making stick landings. "...Or maybe he fell down and is now crawling on all fours... Sigh..."

Levels: 1//1
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 09/27/2008 10:48 AM

After many counts of struggling to not get trambled, stomped, or in any sort of way beat up, Boom was finally able to get back on feet. "That's quite an adventure that I don't want to remember..." he gave a pouted expression, glared back at the road of near-death that he had just traveled. "Urgh... Where's Molt? This place has creepy writing signs that I don't understand.... I wonder if shouting will work..." Boom then dashed to a nice spot where it was not high, but high enough so his voice can boom over the crowd.

He cleared his throat, took a big breath, and finally..."MOLT! WHERE ARE YOU!' The crowd hushed for a moment, everyone's eyes looking at the Venom Gyrraptor. Boom payed no attention and looked around and saw a little figure hopping on top of the surprised heads.

"...Oh goodness... Boom just had to do that... Well this is going to be quite an unpleasant adventure to remember," the Icthysaur rolled his eyes and he leaped over to the Gyrraptor's head.

"Yeay~! Boom's happy now! Alright... first I need to find a way to get down from here..."

Levels: 1//1
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 09/27/2008 11:10 AM

After finding a ridiculous way down from the current situation both were facing, Boom and Molt were now in a not-so-organized line for the Dead Coast. Boom had to jump up and down in excitement, making Molt go up and crashing into Boom's outer skull.

"Boom... stop jumping..." he silently said, but loud enough that Boom can hear. "Oh whoops! Sorry about that buddy," he rolled his eyes up to Molt, who gave an accepting nod.

Finally, both were at the bridge... portal... whatever thing. Boom was now jumping up and down from excitement again and of course Molt had to be on his head, clutching very tightly to the sides of Boom's head. "Ok! Ok! We're going in... Right... NOW~!" Boom dashed into the bridge... portal... whatever thing, still having a lot of spring in his steps.

¬´Molt and Boom has left¬´

Levels: 2¬´ +1 to Every Stat//2¬´ +1 to Every Stat
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate