Be it to the north or south, Basantha is characterized by harsh climates most Lambastians prefer not to trek. To the north are the frigid Fe'gan Mountains, Lambastia's highest and coldest peaks. Further south you'll encounter the arid expanse of the Wilt'no Desert, where most life only comes out during the night. Travelers find little escape to the west, even though the Tuun Mountains aren't quite as harsh.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha

Elsewhere. [[ self rp )) (( closed ]]

Postby babymute » 10/19/2008 4:54 PM

Image Image
Please Note that this thread takes place before my adoption of Corpher, which means that the adoption happens after this thread is over. No one reply here please. It's a self RP. Thanks!

Dawson 1/5 post, level 1
Adam 1/5 post, level 1
Mute beginning trainer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

His paws were weak from all the traveling he had done recently, their pads sore and soft, almost to the point of bleeding.  But he walked on without a care.  Although he hurt, he remained emotionless.  The poor Void Sahound wasn't one for feelings or emotions, like most void creatures.  It wasn't easy getting on his good side, at least not for anyone who wasn't his owner.  She wasn't here though, and had in fact let the Sahound wander around Lambastia while she went to the market for the morning.  He remained quiet during his travel, accompanying his owner so that she was safe.  And although he didn't talk to her, she knew he cared and that's all that matter to him.

The surroundings about him were busy and upbeat, two things he clearly disliked.  Pets and trainers alike were everywhere to be seen, which made the Sahound rather uncomfortable.  Pausing a moment to find a place of quiet, he finally sighed reluctantly and shook his head.  "No peace and quiet today."  So instead he walked towards the market again, finding his freedom more boring than being with Mute.
[/align]
babymute
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 58
Donate

Postby babymute » 10/19/2008 5:01 PM

]
Dawson 2/5 post, level 1
Adam 2/5 post, level 1
Mute beginning trainer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There suddenly came a screeching sound that penetrated the Sahound's ears like daggers.  It was a high pitched yell from market place as a wild looking Tali came bounding towards Adam.  "He better not!" thought the Sahound bitterly, bracing himself.  Whether he stood where he was or moved it'd happen either way.  Without another thought the Tali had crashed into him, knocking them both over and making Adam extremely angry.  Without a work he began to growl warningly at the Tali.  "Get off my you incompetent fool!"

Bitterness towards the Tali began to flow uneasily through his veins.  He hadn't hated someone this much since well, never.  "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry!" the Tali exclaimed, overdoing himself by trying to help Adam up.  "Please forgive me.  I didn't mean to.  You should know I didn't mean to."

What an apologetic little thing he was turning out to be.  "Just get away from me.  Now!"  It wasn't hard to upset the Sahound, but this was beyond upsetting.  Snarling, he took it upon himself to get onto all fours by himself.  "Leave!" growled Adam.
babymute
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby babymute » 10/19/2008 5:30 PM

]
Dawson 3/5 post, level 1
Adam 3/5 post, level 1
Mute beginning trainer

The Tali's expression became sad and his tail fell between his legs.  "I really didn't mean to," he said through a saddened voice.

It was then that Mute came walking up towards her Sahound, curious as to what was going on.  "Did you finally make a new friend?" she asked Adam curiously, walking towards his side.

Another annoyed growl escaped his throat as she walked towards him, placing a hand on his head lightly and stroked his fur kindly.  It felt good to feel her touch.  It always calmed her down.  "No," he said through gritted teeth, "this creature knocked me over and he now won't go away."

Without realizing what he had said he paused and wanted to hit himself.  Mute wasn't one for disliking others.  "I've told you before to be nice, Adam," she said in an almost scornful voice.

He didn't wince though.  "I would have just ignored him if he hadn't hit me, Mute."  She was never as understanding as he hoped she'd be, but he dealt with it just the same.  He knew she loved him, and that was all that mattered to him in the end.

Mute looked at the Tali and smiled.  "Are you ok there little one?" she asked in a loving voice, making Adam jealous for a moment.

"I'm fine, thank you," he said happily, his tailed bagging behind him.  His chaotic color made him look beautiful, and it was all the more reason for Mute to want to adopt him.
babymute
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby babymute » 10/19/2008 6:10 PM

]
Dawson 4/5 post, level 1
Adam 4/5 post, level 1
Mute beginning trainer

He could tell by the way she looked at him that she was going to ask him to follow them home.  "Please don't do this to me yet again."  Adamcouldn't help but pray.  It would happen just like how he was knocked over: the outcome was inevitable.

Mute smiled at the Chaos Tali, remaining quiet for a moment.  And then the conversation Adam had been dreading: "Do you have an owner?"  Mute spoke to the Tali kindly as she crouched down to be face to face with the creature.  "If you don't, you're welcome to come home with us."

Without another though the Tali had began to shake all over and his annoying squeaky voice sounded again, "Really?  Like really, really?  That sounds like fun!  I would love to go with you guys."  At this point the Sahound had droned the Tali out of thought and mind and was completely ignoring him.  But Mute seems only pleased with herself and with the fact that she now had another pet to train.  Didn't she had enough already?  There were now 6 of them: himself, Acacia, Aiden, Quinlan, Kahlil, and now the ridiculously annoying Tali.

"What is your name?"  This would be her last question before they left for home.

"I do, I do!  My name is Dawson!" he said excitedly, jumping into the air a few times.  This made Mute laugh but she remained silent other wise.  The Tali smiled while laughing a bit.  Now he wouldn't be getting into trouble for stealing those biscuits from the merchant because when the merchant finally caught up to them, they'd be long gone.
babymute
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby babymute » 10/19/2008 6:33 PM

]
Dawson 5/5 post, level 2
Adam 5/5 post, level 2
Mute beginning trainer

Thrilled by his responses Mute stood up and walked in front of the two.  "Let's go home then, shall we?" she said with clasping of her hands in an almost clap-like motion.  Her feet were already moving before Adam could say a thing, which he figured was a good thing.  She would get upset at anything rude or inappropriate he'd say.  So instead he remained quiet and followed her reluctantly.

"Yay!" squealed Dawson excitedly.  He was definitely the complete opposite of Adam , which made sense as to why Mute would want him around.  "Isn't this exciting?" he said suddenly as his body appeared in front of the Sahound.  "How exciting!"  He bounding about like a child, and maybe he was one.  It wasn't quite clear as to how old he really was.  Adam merely shrugged as he pushed past the Tali, who suddenly lost his hype.  "But aren't you excited?" he asked as he leapt forward to catch up.

"No," he said simply in response.  Adam was never excited and probably never would be in his life, or at least it wouldn't be an expected emotion.  The two followed Mute quietly from then on out and made their way closer to her, Adam opposite Dawson so he didn't have to deal with him.  Maybe he could even get a few strokes on his head to calm him down.
babymute
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate