Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

Just beginning...and where to go?[Self]

Postby SunaUrufu » 07/02/2009 12:39 PM

A trainer with long brown hair skipped around. "Where to go? Where to go?" She asked, kind of singing it. "Can you please stop jumping around dear? It's sort of dizzying." A common Cavallion asked who was behind her. "Oh, sorry Rosa." The trainer replied. "It's alright Suna, I know your excited." Rosa replied. Suna smiled at her friend and pat the side of her neck. "It's just...where should we go?" She whispered. "I don't know Suna..." Rosa replied. Suna laughed again and looked at her Cavallion. "I know Rosa." She told her smiling. "I know."

(1)
SunaUrufu
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 68
Donate

Re: Just beginning...and where to go?[Self]

Postby SunaUrufu » 07/02/2009 1:56 PM

Suna looked at all the names of the places she could go. "Hmmm....I don't know." She turned to Rosa. "Is there anywhere you wanna go Rosa?" She asked. "Well dear, nowhere specific at the moment." Suna smiled. "Just as long as the both of us go right?" Rosa nodded. "Yes..." Suna looked again. "How about somewhere kind of warm? I don't know if I wanna go freeze in the mountains with you." She said, giggling. "Yes please!" Rosa cried. "Don't worry Rosa...I won't." Suna said smiling. Rosa smiled back.

(2)
SunaUrufu
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SunaUrufu » 07/02/2009 8:01 PM

"Hum...we also don't want to hot of a place either." Suna said. Rosa nodded her head. "That would include Nori Volcano...and Wilt'no Desert..." Rosa said. "Yeah and I don't wanna go to any cities or cathedrals either..." Suna added on. "Well that leaves only a few more places dear..." Rosa whispered. "I guess it does Rosa..." Suna replied, a smile breaking out on her face.

(3)
SunaUrufu
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SunaUrufu » 07/02/2009 8:07 PM

"I guess that leaves the Vast Plains and the Dead Cost..." Suna told Rosa. "Hum...I don't want to really go to the sea Suna...if that's alright?" Rosa asked. "Of course it is...so that means the Vast Plains?" Suna asked. "Well, your forgeting Terrace Park Suna..." Rosa answered. Suna smacked her forehead. "How stupid of me!" She cried, laughing.

(4)
SunaUrufu
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SunaUrufu » 07/02/2009 8:18 PM

"Well Rosa it's up to you! Vast Plains or Terrace Park?" Suna asked. "Well...I sort of do want to go to the park Suna..." Rosa told her. "Well ok then, Terrace Park it is!" Suna exclaimed. She turned and began to run to the bridge for Terrace park. Rosa kept up with her, her hooves clicking on the stone as she ran after her owner. Their adventure together begining. Rosa and Suna couldn't wait...

(5) Level Up!

Rosa

Stats:

Level: 2
Loyalty: 9+1=10
Toughness: 7+1=8
Exploration: 10+1=11
Endurance: 7+1=8
Intelligence: 6+1=7
Righteousness: 5+1=6
Darkness: 0
Fame: 6+1=7