Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

X-2

Postby invisabo3k » 07/25/2009 10:33 PM

"My name is X-2. I live in a deep underground hole. My old apprentice died, So I'm getting a new one. He was supposed to be here by now... Where is he?"
Ello everyone!
This is my first pet!
Image Blaze Batti

Fangs
invisabo3k
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 136
Donate

Re: X-2

Postby invisabo3k » 07/26/2009 11:58 AM

"Why is my name X-2 you may ask? well i'll tell you the story of my past life..."
"It all started in a secret underground lab at Dead Coast. Professer Evil was working on a cloning Robot that clones any person, place, or thing. I was his test subject. He called me X-2. His last test subject was just X, but he died. So Professer Evil (Cheesy name) Chose me to be his tester. So the cloning robot came to me and cloned me... He went crazy and cloned me 100 times, but the clones were made but they all came into my body and I got the power of 100 clones.... to bad they all had o for thier level and all thier stats."
"Now if only Freezo was here...
Ello everyone!
This is my first pet!
Image Blaze Batti

Fangs
invisabo3k
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 136
Donate