Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

Beginning A Journey[self]

Postby Wolftracks » 07/25/2009 10:48 PM

Image Chaos Tali
Image Glacial Batti

A chaos Tali and a glacial Batti walked onto the Platform. A tall girl smiled happily and followed her two pets. "I can't believe we finally made it!" She said, elated. She gave a hug to the Tali. She didn't dare try to hug the Batti; it still didn't trust her very well. "Oh, Storm! I can't believe we really made it!" the girl said to the Tali.

Storm smiled. She flashed a look to the Batti, of whom she didn't like very much. "Storm, be nice to Flash. He's still new and doesn't like the fact of being a pet." said the girl, who was called Zeela.

Flash glared at the girl. He hated the fact that he was a pet. And he also hated his new name. But he would just have to get over it.

Solar Eclipse
Wolftracks
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 112
Donate

Re: Beginning A Journey[open]

Postby Wolftracks » 07/26/2009 1:29 PM

Storm smiled at Zeela. "I just can't believe we actually made it! Can you, Storm?" Zeela asked the chaos Tali. Storm rolled her eyes. Zeela was overreacting. Storm glared at Zeela. "Storm, be nice." Zeela said. Storm rolled her eyes once more. No one is going to tell me what to do, she thought.

Flash laughed in a squeaky way. Now Storm knew how it felt to be told what to do. Although that had happened before of course. Storm heard the laugh and bared her teeth. Flash pretended to be afraid. "Stop that!" Zeela said. Flash stood up straight and Storm closed her mouth.
Wolftracks
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Beginning A Journey[self]

Postby Wolftracks » 07/27/2009 10:13 PM

Zeela shot a smile when her two pets actually listened to her. Storm sat down and glared at Zeela, while Flash turned his back on Zeela.

Zeela sighed when she saw that her two pets didn't want to listen. They were to selfish and stubborn the listen to anyone but themselves.

Flash peeked over his shoulder and Zeela, but when he saw that she was looking, he turned right back around. Storm sneezed, and continued to sulk.

Solar Eclipse
Wolftracks
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Beginning A Journey[self]

Postby Wolftracks » 07/28/2009 7:15 PM

"I'm getting a bit hungry," Zeela said, and took her blue backpack off. She sat down and unzipped it. Zee took out a container with a sandwich in it. She opened it up and took the sandwich out. Then Zee took a big bit out of it.

Storm up at Zee when she smelt the sandwich. She sniffed and looked at Zee, as if asking for some. Zee smiled and took a piece off of her sandwich and threw it Storm's way. It landed in front of Storm. She picked it of the ground with her mouth and at it.

When Flash heard Storm eating, he turned around. He glared at Zee and crossed his arms. Zee laughed and threw a piece at Flash as well. Flash flew into the air and caught it in his mouth. He landed were he was and swallowed.

Solar Eclipse
Wolftracks
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate