Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

A game (Open to all)

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/27/2009 10:04 PM

(Mixes in with my brother's plot,)

Ziuh and Gear

"I'm free of that pot, now how about dest- Who exactly are you? The Fiery Serpent was free from his stupid pot. well, it was his world the way he wants it, but its cramped..  looked at A large creature who appeared to be made of steel and stone,

"Gear or X-103, Created by Kero and Professor Evil to assist you.. Primary function....gatekeeper of the infernal abyss, once a fallen angel, Kero and Professor evil mechanized me for combat purpose, My emotions were lost to hate, as all my brothers, unlike them, I do harm others, Kero's black magic ritual is responsible for this. I am Professor evil's most powerful creation... X-2 is the only other living subject.. he absorbed one hundred clones. I must destroy him to prove I am the best." It said

"Professor Evil?" It asked as a large claw from its long back grabbed the pot.

"Only name registered, true identity is concealed for protection." Its mechanical voice was very dull.

"Very well, We shall set up at Basantha Shrine." Xiuh grinned evilly.

Xiuh 1/5
Gear 1/5
Required post 1/5
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Re: A game (Open to all)

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/29/2009 9:36 PM

"My race calls that home. I want to go, but what about X-2? I sense her close by. I however fallow your orders. Lets go." Gear was suddenly startled by a human who seemed strange.. Spying on them.. "Let me handle this.. we know your over there! You are the worst spy ever!" Xiuh's Sarcastic joke made things worse, normally. Why wasn't this person takeing offense?

They started to move onward. the person fallowing. Unfortunately they did not know the place too well, they were off the bridge for obvious reasons. The now mountainous landscape lead to a dead end. "Its still fallowing us? lets take this fool out!" Xiuh was ready to rush out to attack but was strangely stuck. "What gives?" "Your not at full power.. We can't take.. its.. a girl? looks like you'll be getting that fight you want. She looks like an assassin! of course, we are at the disadvantage."

"Can things get worse?" Xiuh watched as things got worse, it was a hallowheart."apparently yes." "Shut up and get ready gear!"
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/29/2009 10:04 PM

A ray of shining light shoot from the maul of the dragon Pierced Xiuh, It.. hurt? How? How can it even see him? "Enemy identified? Possesses sixth senses, Human Form, and can losses powerful blasts of light, Shadow claws, and well, we don't stand a chance at this time."Gear said.

"Now ya tell me! Enough!this game is over! Lets lay waste to this fool!" Xiuh crackled, or was it his fire?  "Your trash talk is useless Demon. I was sent to kill you, or rather,extinguish you.. no one told me you were on fire.." "Of course I'm on fire! You think it's just for my good looks? Well, I guess they are.."  Xiuh looked at this new foe. an Assassin? that's all they can do?
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/30/2009 8:54 PM

Xiuh whispered to Gear "She looks distracted, on my mark, run forward top speed, now! Gear ran forward, the two got past the hallowheart, but barely, the two managed to get to the path that lead into the mountains

"I Think we did ok, but now its hunting us still. Chances of survival in this state are 0.1 in a million." Gear said, Numbers are just like letters, they mean something, but I can't Figure out most of it. lets go!" Xiuh said confident as ever

"Very well, the odds are we'll be killed later." Gear said "just shut up and lets go, its cold here!"
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/30/2009 10:36 PM

(Yay last post! for now...)
"I can see the shrine up ahead. We can outrun this loser!" Xiuh was almost there, the Shrine was in view. "Good, lets hurry up, the enemy is still after us!" Gear said the obvious "we're there!" Xiuh said only run into the dragon. "O told you, I have to kill you, and I won't let you escape."

"You know I could just summon a minion right now to distract you, while I warp into the deeper parts of the shrine?" It looked at him like he was crazy, soon several Xiuh(s?) appeared, they all laughed at once. The hallow heart flew off "She fell for it!"  they all vanished except for one "What exactly just happened?" Gear asked

"You did not see my clones?" Xiuh asked "The only thing registered on scanners was you and the dragon." Gear said "Lets just go inside!

Xiuh and gear leveled up.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate