Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

Re: Out of the Shadows || .:Open:.

Postby Rabid » 01/04/2010 12:10 AM

Kin, watching the hydrokuhna, heard... Something. Then he felt something. He looked in the direction of the sound, spotting a hollowheart not too far away, as well as a shielupe.

Oh my! He breathed. He'd heard that hollowhearts were big, but he always thought that his sources were exaggerating. Apparently, they were understating. He stood to get further out of the way, but saw that they were heading towards them. He couldn't read either of the pets' facial expressions. He put on his gentleman's face, prepared for introductions, and hoped for the best.

There's reasons for these bags under my eyes.
The effort I don't give except in lies.
Maybe it's the weight of all the promises that I can't keep.
But the universe will not let me sleep.

Lets talk about the time I waste.
All the things I say I'd do but only say.
And nothing was done today.
But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

penwishlistclickablesbreeders
Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 188
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 01/04/2010 3:51 AM

They both stop in front of them. Adohi has never seen a creature like him before. "What are you?" the Sheilupe was blunt at times. He hated socializing, most of the time it cause some kind of trouble.  He sat down on his hindquaters, Amina's thoughts was sent to him. "It would be nice to say hi." Adohi looked back at the Hollowheart and grunted.

Amina shook her head at Adohi for being so blunt. "Please excuse my companion, he's not to social. " Bending her neck down, so she can be eye leave with the other creature. "Hi, my name is Amina and this is Adohi." Sending her thoughts to the other creature.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2139
Donate

Postby Rabid » 01/04/2010 4:04 AM

How rude! He had always thought of shielupes as noble creatures; a sort of knight in canine form, one might say. Well, obviously, they weren't. Well, at least this one wasn't. He was forced to pay attention to the treasure creature that was now eye-level with him as she apologized for the canine.

Not at all. He dismissed the event. I am Raphael Kinstle VI, but most just call be Kin. And, sir, I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific. What sort of pet am I? What gender am I? What is my occupation? I do apologize, sir, but you really must be clearer upon these matters. A little revenge couldn't hurt. Hopefully.

But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 01/04/2010 4:37 AM

Adohi looked at the creature. "What I meant was what kind of creature are. I never seen one like you before." the shielupe was trying to be civil. The canine hoped he wasn't offending Kin. He got up on all four paws. The Dragon lifted her head and looked around. "May I ask what you are doing out here?" Looking down at the creature. Her tail was swishing in circular movements.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rabid » 01/04/2010 3:43 PM

The canine seemed to have a speech impediment. Well, that would explain why he didn't socialize much, Kin supposed.

I am a harvest leumoo, good sir. He said with a flick of his tail. We're rather rare, so I'm not surprised you haven't yet met one of us. He then turned to Amina. Well, I was on my way somewhere, but stopped to chat with a couple of pets. Then there was a strange yonyuu, then this little lady here, and now you two. I'm glad I set out early, or I'd never have make it at the rate pets are arriving! He gave small chuckle as he returned to his former sitting position. What about yourselves? What brings this pair out to the renowned bridge?

But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Out of the Shadows .:Closed:.

Postby Sappheara » 01/05/2010 3:08 AM

Adohi looked at both Leumoo and the  Hollowheart. "I'm going to scout ahead." Looking at the large, tall golden dragon. He walked off towards the direction of Terrace Park, That's looks like a good place to explore. Crushing grass and dirt beneath his paws. Adohi looked at three other directions on the left side of Amina. While he was deciding which way there should take the Golden Hollowheart was still talking Kin.

The dragon smile at Kin. "Yes, there seems to be a lot of pets out this evening." Stretching out her golden wings. She put her front clawed hands down on the grass. "My companion & I are deciding where we should explore next. I'm hoping that we can hunt for some food as well." Her stomach starting to rumble. Amina looked in all directions, She could feel that the large canine staring at her. Amina looked down at Kin "Well it's getting late and we must be off." She smile of Kin.

Adohi walked up to them and looked at Kin "As my companion said we need to get going. It's was good meeting you Kin." The Sheilupe bowed his head in respect to the Leumoo. He started walking in the direction of Terrace Park. Amina smile at Adohi knowing that he wanted to be off fast. She looked back at Kin "It was nice meeting you." Amina said with a smile. "May we meeting again some day. The dragon backed about 15 feet away from Kin. She start slowly flapping her wings, faster and faster her wings beat. Lifting her off the ground she head towards her campanions' direction.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rabid » 01/05/2010 6:36 PM

Kin waved them off, watching as the giant creature flew off with her companion. He kept his eyes on the duo until their shapes disappeared completely from his line of sight. As he turned to look at his previous companions, he noted how dark it was getting. Hoping the others would understand his haste, the leumoo gave a bow before cantering off in the direction he'd been heading before his original meeting. He would have loved to stay and chat some more, but he had a prior engagement that he absolutely couldn't miss.

But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chacal » 01/09/2010 9:30 AM

Through the whole exchange, Mia had been most daydreaming, although she sometimes drifted into light sleep. She had a fear that if she was actually listening, she would laugh herself to death.
Now she awoke, giggling as always, only to see Kin walking away. With a tiny sigh (that was promply followed by a giggle), she sat up, curling her tail around her paws.
------------------------------------------------------------
Rheet was whistling to himself, a rather fake-looking expression of cheerfulness on his face. Hopefully, it would look like he was a carefree Calmikuhna (as if there could actually be such a thing) that was innocently looking for a game of cards, a completely legit and honest game...
"He-ey! Mia!"
Well, this was a dandy surprise. He stopped where he was, preferring to yell to her from a distance. After all, it made him feel important when people came to him.
"Whatbringsyououthere, geez, I did it again..."
He had a bit of a habit of talking fast, which came in handy when confusing an angry opponent who had just been cheated out of his wealth, but not so much when calling to pretty acquaintances.
Every time you don't click the egg, a puppy dies. Please, think of the puppies!

http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=11888
M.. m-my wishlist, click...?
Chacal
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 145
Donate

Previous