Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

Re: Beginner's Indecision (Open)

Postby RubyPikachu » 01/11/2010 8:38 AM

"I guess this is where you and I part ways, Blanche..." Aquaumi said, almost sounding unhappy. But she had found what sounded like the perfect place for her, and that's all that mattered. She was not going to leave until Blanche responded.
ImageImageImage

Kanua: DO WANT. (Look it up in Retired Pets)
RubyPikachu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 49
Donate

Postby sierrathecat » 01/12/2010 9:00 PM

The scar-covered Battlefield Werecain walked over to the path that lead to the dead coast. His stride was smooth and long, and his eyes flicked back and forth, looking all around him. "This is the path to the dead coast?" He asked in a deep, growly voice.
sierrathecat
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/12/2010 9:13 PM

Blanche looked up at Aquaumi. "Well, I thought we were going together." She paused, then looked at the Werecain when he walked you. "Yes, this is it." She smiled, then looked from Aquaumi and the Werecain.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby RubyPikachu » 01/13/2010 4:27 PM

"Wait... We were going together? I must have completely forgotten!" Aquaumi said to Blanche in a surprised manner. She faced the path. "If you still want to go there with me, you should take no more than 2 hours talking to the others." She ran off onto about a metre of the path, and turned back to the platform.
ImageImageImage

Kanua: DO WANT. (Look it up in Retired Pets)
RubyPikachu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 49
Donate

Postby sierrathecat » 01/14/2010 9:58 AM

He nodded in acknowledgment, taking a step onto the path, and hesitating. He sighed deeply, and went on, saying "It will be worth it. It will be good for me," As if he didn't really believe it. His tail(s) swished back and forth slowly as he walked, pausing every so often to sniff the air, as if making sure it really was the right path.

OOC: They have tails, right XD? I think that's what the picture shows ^^ And OOC posts are allowed, just not only OOC right?
Image Battlefield Werecain
sierrathecat
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/14/2010 8:19 PM

Blanche looked over at Aquaumi, waving. "Okay! Be there soon!" She turned to the new Werecain, smiling. "Hi! I'm Blanche, and that kuhna that just left is Aquaumi. This is the right path. I've checked all the other signs." She smiled, looking from the path to the Werecain.

(OoC: I think they have two tails. Lucains have two, so I guess Werecains do as well. And OoC posts are allowed, and sometimes you can do posts that are only OoC, just if it's really important.)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Previous