Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

[14][11]

Postby Jaykobell » 03/10/2018 3:33 PM

Victor was happy to see Jennifer coming up quickly, seemingly just as excited as he was. Elliott was taking his time, but that was fine. He had to be patient with Elliott now. At the very least, his dad had agreed to come here today. He did appreciate it a whole lot, even if it would take some time for Elliott to warm up to the idea.

Jennifer's antics distracted Victor from his dad's morose display. He agreed the place was adorable, and he was going to answer Jennifer's first question — had she not added another one through the bear. He giggled at her playful attitude. "You're never too old for stuffed animals!" And he believed that, too. He loved stuffed animals, and his brother Lionel went one step further by having plush animal pyjamas. "You know my brother has a whole bunch of animal onesie pyjamas?" he told Jennifer, realizing it was a point worth bringing up in this conversation. "And he's twenty now! Never too old," he repeated as he snickered.

Finally, eventually, Elliott caught up to the two of them. He didn't say anything, instead simply standing by and watching the two interact. Jennifer was seemingly doing a much better job than Elliott could, anyway.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: :. Amanormativity Conspiracy [zap/Omni]

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/12/2018 4:21 AM

Jennifer smiled at Victor's answer, not minding the idea of taking the bear with her--and at Victor's second piece of information, her eyes lit up with delight. "Now there's a guy with good ideas! I should invest in some animal onesies. Good for the soul," she nodded sagely, then grinned with a nose-wrinkling chuckle. She tried to imagine a grown man in a fullbody duck onesie. The image was too good, though she'd never seen Lionel before. Still, too good, too many giggles to keep quieted down about.

Jennifer spotted a hedgehog with a heart pillow in its paws, looking grumpy and prickly with some begrudging love phrase on the heart. "Found your dad," she joked under her breath to Victor, nudging his arm with a goofy, guilty grin.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Previous