Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

Re: Be Mine [crow and zapdragon555] [L/S]

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/10/2018 2:34 AM

Young-soo froze, at the hand on his wrist, his fingers loosening and curling into a loose fist, away from the tent in Chan-ho's underwear. "I'm," he murmured, and paused, staring ahead at the road like it was some barrier between them. He turned his head quickly to look at Chan-ho, at the flush on the other boy's face, then looked back at the road quickly, clearing his throat and moving his hand just enough to rest at the crease in Chan-ho's jeans, on top of his thigh. "I-I don't... know," he admitted, a breathless laugh escaping him, lips quirking up in an embarrassed grin. "I don't know. Yeah. God, sorry, I..."

He took a slow breath, then slipped his hand a bit better to catch Chan-ho's hand in a squeeze. "I was just... I was really feeling it, and I... honestly kind of forgot we were in the car, sort of, or it's like it didn't matter, I just wanted to... make you feel good. You're tense, I can tell, and..." He rambled, his face beet red by now as he tapped the steering wheel with his other hand, letting go for a moment and holding the wheel in place with his knees to rub over his red face with his free hand. "And I wanted to... but god, sorry, yeah, I should've asked first."

He fell silent, then stole a glance at Chan-ho, shame washing over him as he hunched his shoulders and looked back at the road, returning his hand to the wheel. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, a wry smile tugging his mouth. "S-seriously."

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby crow » 03/10/2018 3:10 AM

Chan-ho's eyes opened as he felt Young-soo draw away again, this time to squeeze at his hand. Confusion flickered across his features for a moment, before giving way to resignation. He sighed, staring at the dashboard. "No, that's not what I..." He trailed off, frustrated with himself. The dismay in Young-soo's voice made something in him ache, and Chan-ho wanted to pull him in, kiss him until they were both breathless with it, and let Young-soo taste the answer on his tongue. But he couldn't. They were on the highway, and even worked up as he was, he knew that this would be a stupid way to die.

He settled for squeezing Young-soo's hand in return. "I just meant that you were driving," he said. It sounded lame even to his ears. It stung even more to know that he'd given himself away so thoroughly. He didn't even know what it was that was eating at him before--- though he knew perfectly well what was eating at him now.

"I... Thanks," he said, not sure what else to say. And part of him was thankful, as much as it was surprised. It seemed stupid now, but he'd never thought of sexual favors as something anyone did from a place of concern. It was just another reminder of how careful Young-soo was being with him, and how little he deserved it.

God. He needed a distraction. Chan-ho wrestled with his own frustration for a moment before giving in, and reaching to slide his own hand down to where Young-soo's had been just a moment ago. He would finish the job himself... Make it quick, and then, just... move on. His fingers tightened around his girth, and he began moving, his motions rough and brisk. He made no sound except for the occasional hitch in his breath, stifling everything else in his throat as he leaned his head against the side of the window. The cool touch of the glass was an anchor, which he held onto like a lifeline as he tried to clear his mind and focus on the sensation, rather than the thought that Young-soo was there, next to him, close enough to touch...
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/10/2018 3:31 AM

For a moment, Young-soo just stared ahead, a bit flabbergasted by their miscommunication. His expression settled into an amused, frustrated, embarrassed smile-grimace thing. "Oh," he laughed, breathless, his heart hammering in his chest. "Yeah... I am," he admitted, completing that observation. He was, indeed, driving... part of him wanted to insist that he could've done both things at once, but the moment was passing quickly, and frankly, it was entirely possible that something could go wrong. A truck could come out of nowhere. A handjob wasn't worth death.

At least, that's what Young-soo thought, until he heard Chan-ho shift beside him and heard the hitches in the other boy's breathing. His gaze hardened, deepened, a kind of tunnel vision pulsing around the road ahead as his throat tightened. Christ. "Stop," he murmured, shaking his head and flicking on the car's flashers after a second of looking for them. "Stop that, damn it..."

His voice was gentle, but charged with a need that was unmistakable. The car slowed to a stop on the shoulder of the road, half in the grass beside the road. Young-soo's hand flew to his seatbelt, unbuckling it to free his movement enough to lean far over to Chan-ho and press his lips on the other boy's, as quickly and as roughly as he could. "You're gonna kill me before some car accident does, I want you so bad," he whispered, his hand moving to find Chan-ho's wrist, rubbing a thumb over the jutting bone there. "Let me..."

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby crow » 03/10/2018 3:49 AM

Rather than stopping, Chan-ho's movements quickened with renewed urgency at the sound of Young-soo's voice. Damn it. He wanted to tell Young-soo to shut up, to stop talking like that, so he could finish doing what he had to do before he did something they'd both regret. But he did stop, barely, when he registered the sudden sideways movement of the car as it almost lurched onto the side of the road.

The click of Young-soo's seat belt was all the warning he had before Young-soo's mouth met his own. Chan-ho's hand reached around to cup the back of Young-soo's head, pulling him even closer, twining their tongues together.

I want you. The words felt like they were ringing in his ears, filling him with a different kind of ache. "Fuck," he said. This close, Chan-ho could smell the scent of him, shampoo and cinnamon and just a hint of sweat. Young-soo's thumb running over his wrist--- his wrist--- sent a shiver down his spine, and he gasped against Young-soo's mouth. This was ridiculous. Young-soo wasn't even touching him yet, but he was already...

He rested his forehead heavily against Young-soo's shoulder, closing his eyes and nodding wordlessly.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/10/2018 4:00 AM

Young-soo sent up a silent prayer to whatever god was listening that no cars would stop by to see if they needed gas or a mechanic as he let Chan-ho pull him closer, sucking at the boy's lip as a frustrated, needy sound escaped him. Cooped up in a car for hours with nothing but unresolved tension, whatever the fuck that tension was, keeping them apart, was a recipe for something to explode, some thermite reaction of heady lust and the need to be so much closer.

Young-soo's heart ached with love at the little expletive that Chan-ho uttered, tucked his face down to kiss and mouth at the other boy's neck when he buried his forehead in Young-soo's shoulder. "Yeah, baby... yeah," he whispered, kissing and whispering heated nothings into Chan-ho's ear. "I've got you. I've got you..."

By the time they were on the road again, the sun was starting to set, the sky slowly starting to light up with pale yellows and ruddier oranges as it faded towards the horizon. Young-soo's throat stung pleasantly with light bruises, which would surely fade within the hour, but he relished them all the same. They'd spent... a bit more time than they'd probably originally meant to, in the back seat of the car, scrambling over the console of the car to reach the back without having to get out. He combed a hand through his mussed hair, face still a little flushed, but filled with a pleasant ache of exhaustion. "Your mouth is fuckin' dangerous," he murmured after a moment, a goofy grin on his face as he rubbed at his cheek, placing both hands on the wheel. Just another couple of miles to go... he was about ready to find a hotel and some food.

They'd have a little time tomorrow to explore the town, if they didn't get much sightseeing done that night. Not that there was much to see. In the end... it really was about spending time together. Young-soo glanced sideways at the other boy, his expression softening with love, and he reached over to slide his hand behind Chan-ho's upper back and rub it for a few seconds, wordless.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous