Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

Postby Leporidae » 07/30/2008 11:12 PM

Why looked puzzled at Ray, twitching it's tail to and fro

"You can understand me? I'm not talking through thoughts."

The woman, the caretaker of Why, also looked at Ray suspiciously. She couldn't understand what neither of the pets were saying, only hearing squeaks and roars. Why relaxed it's gaze, curling up slightly in it's confinement.

"I eat people. I tried meat once, but I couldn't eat it"

Why's long hairs droop, wrapping it's tail around itself like a snake.
[align=center]Current Active Pet:

Nay
Level: 1

The blind shall see! The lame shall walk! The short shall tall![/align]
Leporidae
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 114
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/31/2008 8:06 PM

Bloodlust whispered to Ray.
Ray laughed. "Bloodlust told me. He can speak English, he whispered it to me." Bloodlust nodded, laughing. "I possess the ability of human speech." He smiled, it was nice meeting new people. "You eat people? So does Dreameater, along wih dreams and raw pet meat. Or live things. That's why I always make sure Blood is with me. Of course, the Garu's are also quite nice," said Ray. She pulled out a strange piece of meat and tossed it to the Think Sprite. "I found it in Dreameater's teeth. Who knows what it is?"

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Leporidae » 07/31/2008 11:21 PM

Of course, since Why is in it's tank, the meat just went splat against the glass.  The sound of the collision from inside was enough to make the Ith shriek as it rocketed around, flashing about as it bounced off the walls. The owner of the thinking sprite was glowing red, shouting at Ray

"Holy- what was that for?"

She stood back up, holding the tank in hand.

"That's it. We're going home."

The twenty-something woman threw the meat (That was still hanging on the tank) to the ground. She walked off grumbling expletives to herself as she walked off one of the bridges on the road home, carrying the Ith with her. Why had no words to say, still very frightened by the sudden attack by the giant (Well, it was giant to him) piece of meat . . .
[align=center]Current Active Pet:

Nay
Level: 1

The blind shall see! The lame shall walk! The short shall tall![/align]
Leporidae
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 114
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 08/01/2008 8:49 PM

Ray sighed. "Wow. I really suck, don't I."
Bloodlust laughed. "Yes, you do. Look, you scared her away. And, well..." He ate the piece of meat. "Human...Wow, what all does Dream eat?"

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby mu-nraito_ » 08/02/2008 11:10 PM

Common CarpetfangKouro

Slowly making his way into the plateau, the common CarpetFang, once again, asked himself why he was above ground traveling. Again, he answered himself, he had no choice in the matter. It would be too easy for enemies to spot him and destroy him underground, where it may be too late before he could dig a sufficient hole for him to wrap around his opponent. Sighing, he narrowed his eyes. He had never had the eyesight of his brethren, nor the smell, relieing on his ability to sense tremors through the ground to pinpoint his prey. He wouldn't be the first to know if there were others here, and that was a fact he couldn't change. Sighing once more, he moved on. He wasn't going to get anywhere by worrying about his relations, nor the fate of the world. He was supposed to be a watcher, anyway.

ooc: -squirms- Was that okay?  :(  I don't quite know, I was looking at the first few posts, and nobody role-played this way =/
mu-nraito_
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 102
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 08/04/2008 7:33 AM

((Looks fine to me...))

ic: Bloodlut turned and saw the Carpetfang. Sniffing the air, he asked, "Are you friend or foe?" His eyes where whirling. "If you seek to hurt master, than..."
Ray sighed. "Calm down, Blood. I may have an obsene ability to frighten Think Sprites, but that doesn't mean everyone will attack me!"
Blood sighed. "Very well, I'm Bloodlust, this is Master Ray."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: First Day Out

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/02/2009 9:12 PM

Ray sighed. "Blood, look at the time! Let's go home. You might be needed. And who knows what the others are up to?"
((Pet has left))

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous