Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

First Day Out

Postby xXxYuukiCrossxXx » 07/18/2008 2:25 PM

Glacial Fellox

Glacial Fellox
Name: Zero

Common Nyghtmare

Common Nyghtmare
Name: Kaname

Void Yonyuu

Void Yonyuu
Name: Yuuki

The threesome came into the great Lambista Bridge. Zero, the fellox, started looking around. He padded over to the edge of the bridge looking out. He was quiet and closed his eyes.

Yuuki, the yonyuu, jumped on his back. " Stop being so boring Zero! We havnt been out ever so why close your eyes. Your not tired are you?" She shouted.

Zero shook her off. He made a angry face. " Ok one. Don`t do that again. Two. I`m just relaxing, im not tired. And three. Dont go running off somewh-" He stoped.

Yuuki wasnt paying attention. " Hey Kaname? What do you think? Lets go look around." She said smileing.

Kaname, the nyghtmare, said nothing but noded his head yes. He just stood tall and proud looking around. Trotting away with Yuuki.

Zero ran after them. " Hey! Did you listen to anything I said?! I said that we shou-" Was stoped short we Yuuki shouted.

" Hey Kaname lets go over there!" Her and Kaname padded and trotted away from Zero once again. Standing near a pole over the edge looking at the sky.

Zero let out a sigh and padded near them. " Why do I even bother with you two." Looking at the sky too.

"Huh? What did you say Zero?" Asked Yuuki. She was confused.

Zero made a low grumble.

Kaname watched the two. Then looked another way. Watching other pets greet themsleves.
xXxYuukiCrossxXx
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 38
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/18/2008 5:14 PM

Name-Bloodlust
Species- Blood Hollowheart

Bloodlust flew in circles, bored out of her mind. She refused to see good, refused to see evil, but most disaggreed with her point on that, and some even thought she should die for it. She landed near Yuuki. "Hello, who are you?"

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby xXxYuukiCrossxXx » 07/19/2008 12:12 PM

[align=center]
Glacial Fellox

Glacial Fellox
Name: Zero

Common Nyghtmare

Common Nyghtmare
Name: Kaname

Void Yonyuu

Void Yonyuu
Name: Yuuki

Yuuki jumped up in surprise. She walked in between Zero and Kaname. " I should be asking the same thing to you. Who are you? Its not polite for someone to sneak on others." Yuuki said.

Kaname looked at the hollowheart. His nostrils flared a bit but then he looked at Yuuki and just nodded his head.

Zero looked at the hollowheart as well. " Well? Who are you? You look like a hollowheart just like Shizuka back in our owners pen. Am i correct?" He spoke bravely to the pet.
xXxYuukiCrossxXx
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 38
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/19/2008 11:38 PM

Name-Bloodlust
Species- Blood Hollowheart

"I'm Bloodlust, my master is a human named Rayner," said Bloodlust, happily. "I hope you don't mind...I don't belive in good or evil. They're goofy concepts at best. I hope we can get along."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/27/2008 5:20 PM

Hearing no response, Bloodlust frowned. "Anyways, I'm here for Master Ray. She didn't want to leave the pen, she's trying to coax the others into being happier. But she thought I should streach my wings, so..."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Leporidae » 07/28/2008 3:41 AM

Why the Ith

A woman was walking along one of the bridges, holding a small tank with a think sprite inside. An Ith, to be precise. She stopped a bit aways from the pets. She couldn't understand a word they were saying, but she enjoyed looking and watching them.

A thinking sprite comes in many shapes and forms, and are rarely anything more then basic organisms feeding off thoughts like parasites. The Ith stared at the four from it's cage, bobbing about. It babbled questions at them like a young and curious toddler.

"What's a master? Who is Ray? What's coaxing? What's a pen? Why did she thought you needed to stretch your wings?"

The Ith blinked at them, waiting.
[align=center]Current Active Pet:

Nay
Level: 1

The blind shall see! The lame shall walk! The short shall tall![/align]
Leporidae
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 114
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/28/2008 11:03 PM

"My master is the one who cares for me and brushes my scales and feeds me! Ray is my master! Coaxing is convincing! Pen is home! If I don't strech my wings, I get tempermantal!" said Bloodlust happily, his rune glowing. "Is that a Think Sprite?"

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Leporidae » 07/29/2008 4:22 PM

If Why had a mouth, it would be smiling. It wiggles around in it's small light-weight tank, curling and uncurling it's tail.

"I think so."

Why ceases to curl it's tail in and out. It stops floating in the air, landing on the bottom of the tank. Resting on it's two limbs, it starts to wiggle and twirl it's tail in the air. It has it's full attention to it's tail, but it still talks to Bloodlust.

"Does it hurt when it glows? It looks like a boo-boo."

Nay

Leporidae
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/29/2008 7:21 PM

"No," laughed Bloodlust, "it always does that." He flapped his large wings. "I've been thinking about traveling to the Holy City. What about you?"

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Leporidae » 07/29/2008 8:01 PM

Why turned to face the Hollowheart, whimsically knotting it's tail.

"Oh."

The Ith turned back to it's tail, looking like it's concentrating on something. After struggling to do . . . something, it gave off a struggling high-pitched groan. The woman looked down at Why from the translucent top. She sat the tank down on the ground and unfastened the latch. She reached her hand down to the Ith, trying to grab it.

"Stay still."

Why squirmed around, trying to escape the giant hand from grabbing it. In jumped onto the hand and went for the opening. It found that I couldn't jump from there, however. Another hand reached down and grabbed the squirming think sprite's body.

With both hands, the human grabbed Why's tail and began to untie the knot. It tried to jump and squirm away, though the fingers were too tough to escape. Finally, the knot was gone, and the woman placed the Ith back in it's box.

"There, all better."

It cowered in one corner of the box, grasping it's tail with it's tiny claws. It completely forgot the question that Bloodlust asked and stayed silent.

Nay

Leporidae
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/29/2008 10:45 PM

Bloodlust laughed. "I've been faithfull to Master since I met her, and always will be. I plan to go to the Holy City, people are annoyed by how I belive in niether good nor evil."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Leporidae » 07/30/2008 1:51 AM

Why hopped around in circles in it's container, seeming to sing it's namesake as it twirls around.

"Why?"

It looked at the Hollowheart impatiently, closing it's eyes half-way.

Nay

Leporidae
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/30/2008 6:48 PM

"I have no idea," said Bloodlust sadly, her bright red wings gleaming in the sun like garnet panels. "I should get Master. One moment." Bloodlust flew off and came back carring Ray, who was wiggling. "Blood! Down!"
Bloodlust sighed. "Yes, Master..." She dropped Ray. "Oww!"

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Leporidae » 07/30/2008 9:02 PM

Why stops hopping around to turn to see the Hollowheart fly away and return with a human. It pawed and clawed lightly on one side of the tank with it's tiny feet, using it's very long tail to balance. The Ith's long hairs on it head seemed to twitch as it gave the human a curious look.

"Food?"

Nay

Leporidae
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/30/2008 10:03 PM

Ray laughed soflty, taking out a large piece of raw fish and feeding i to Bloodlust. "Depends. What do you like to eat? I only have some things, things my own pets like. Like Bloodlust's favorite. Meat. Dreameater likes it too, but I'm relutant to let him out untill I have a strong bond with Bloodlust. Dreameater killed my father, and mother who tried to kill him."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next