Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

Off into the world... (self RP)

Postby CrazyKate101 » 10/19/2008 9:16 PM

Image Suan-SuaImageSkeet

"Hurry up back there!" Suan-Sua practicly growled, slapping his tail fin down for effect. Why oh, why was I stuck with Skeet?! He's just a little weirdo and everyone knows that! Except Kate, she said this would be good for me! he thought, huffing a little.

Skeet nodded a little, trying to pick up his pace. Walking on stone felt odd to him, he couldn't get a grip on the land. He also felt like a freak here, mostly due to the way Suan-Sua treated him. Trying to keep out of sight slowed him down even more, and only agitated Suan-Sua more. If only he could disappear for good.

"Alright ya little squirt, where do you think we should go?" Suan-Sua asked, although it sounded more like a comment. They came to an abrupt halt in the middle of Lambastia World Bridge. We're going to the Dead Coast no matter what he says. He'll probably say Terrace Park or something, he thought snorting a little.

"Dead Coast! Duh," Skeet yelled with excitement. He'd always wanted to go there it had seemed so... amazing! Just the thought of getting a chance to swim in salt water made him let out a big toothy grin. And dirt! He could sink his claws into soft sea soken dirt!

Name: Suan-Sua/Skeet
Level: 1/1
CrazyKate101
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 133
Donate

Postby CrazyKate101 » 10/20/2008 8:45 PM

Suan-Sua stared at Skeet, (which was something he often did) but this time for a different reason. He was shocked that weirdo Skeet had suggested the exact same thing he would have. Although that grin was creeping him out.

"Well..." Skeet trailed off, his smile disappearing in a flash. What if he doesn't want to go there!? Oh there goes my dream... Soon, Skeet's face turned into a frown that made you want to weep inside.

"Oh, ya. We're going to Dead Coast," Suan-Sua stated, finally gaining his composure. What is up with this kid?!?!?! One minute he's smiling a big, toothy grin next he's frowning the saddest frown ever! "We should probably get going," he added and without waiting for Skeet to respond he marched off in a random direction.

"Um, Suan-Sua? Dead Coast is that way," he nervously said, dipping his head in the direction of Dead Coast. Shortly, he turned back into the shy little weirdo that people thought he was. Except for the hint of a smile on his face.

Name:Suan-Sua/Skeet
Level:1/1
Wishlist.:.::.:.::.:.Pen

Bebop be bo ba. bi ob?

Clik clak. Kak ack. Cre?

Bo bob. Be be. Bek.

Krek crak. Kak kak. Kee.

<3 <3
CrazyKate101
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CrazyKate101 » 10/21/2008 8:36 PM

"Thats where I was going!" Suan-Sua snapped! "If you were just patient for a couple seconds I would have gone the right way!" Obviously Suan-Sua didn't like it when he was wrong, espicially when it was the weirdo of Kate's Pens.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be unpatient. Sorry," Skeet muttered, getting quieter and quieter as he went on. He started shuffling his feet nervously as he waited for Suan-Sua's reply. Please don't eat me, please don't eat me...

Name:Suan-Sua/Skeet
Level:1/1

Bebop be bo ba. bi ob?

Clik clak. Kak ack. Cre?

Bo bob. Be be. Bek.

Krek crak. Kak kak. Kee.

<3 <3
CrazyKate101
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby CrazyKate101 » 10/24/2008 5:04 PM

Suan-Sua growled and huffed for another minute before finally muttering,  "Just get moving!" That stupid little brat, thinks he's so cool! Well, I'll make these next days the worst days of his life, Suan-Sua thought, snickering a little. As he walked he slapped his tail down hard, with each step, scaring Skeet greatly.

Skeet heaved a small little sigh, glad that Suan-Sua hadn't decided to eat him... yet. He started following Suan-Sua, doing his best to keep up. Unfortunately, every time Suan-Sua slapped his tail down, Skeet jumped. Which made it very dificult to keep up.

Hmmm, now I should I start making him misreble? Ahh, I know, Suan-Sua thought, not even bothering to hide his loud snicker. Stopping suddenly, he raised his tail high into the air slapping it down once he was sure that Skeet was under it. "Sorry," he lied.

Skeet heard something crack before the pain kicked in. His body felt like he had been walking in a desert for days without rest. Pain seared throughout him, and seemed to target one of his ribs. Blackness soon edged at his vision and slowly comsumed him, the last thing he heard was "Sorr-".

Level: 1/1

Bebop be bo ba. bi ob?

Clik clak. Kak ack. Cre?

Bo bob. Be be. Bek.

Krek crak. Kak kak. Kee.

<3 <3
CrazyKate101
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Off into the world... (self RP)

Postby CrazyKate101 » 02/10/2009 10:46 PM

Suan-Sua poked Skeet with the tip of his tail. "Well, are you going to stop being overdramatic and get up already?!" he questioned masking his worry with anger. The lump of brown let out a small moan, before one eye wearily blinked open. Skeet mumbled something that couldn't be made out. Suan-Sua watched him with anxious eyes as the minutes ticked by. I killed him... I know I killed him...

Skeet saw nothing, but a void of darkness. All his senses except for the sharp pain he felt, were dead. Somehow he manged to open one of his eyes, but it sapped all his strength. He then tried to get the strength to muster a few words, but only a ramble of nonsense escapes his lips. Darkness closed in once more...

3 hours later...

Suan-Sua had stared at the near lifeless blob for what must of seemed like forever. Darkness had fallen and Suan-Sua was practically asleep, when he heard a loud yawn coming from directly next to him. Blinking in amzement by the fact that there was a chance that he hadn't killed Skeet, he shot up right away.

Skeet let out a small yawn before slowly rising up, but not without feeling an excrutiating amount of pain in his rib. Without a word he shook it off. "Are w-we going o-or not?" he half asked, half coughed.

"Dead Coast is a long ways away are you sure your up to it?" Suan-Sua pondered.

"I'm fine! and if we don't get moving soon we'll be dead by the time we reach the Dead Coast." Skeet threw on the biggest smile he could muster before limping off in the direction of the Dead Coast.

Suan-Sua sighed before following Skeet a little ways behind. Maybe, this journey wouldn't be so bad...

Level: 2/2

Bebop be bo ba. bi ob?

Clik clak. Kak ack. Cre?

Bo bob. Be be. Bek.

Krek crak. Kak kak. Kee.

<3 <3
CrazyKate101
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items