Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

Re: ||The Journey Begins||[Open]

Postby potterchic » 03/07/2009 6:53 PM

"Me also, friend, me also." he said to himself. He thought for a moment, then went towards the nearest establishment.He would go accross Lambastia, until he reached Nabias, where he would stay at Saint Vincent for a while, then go back hoem after maybe visiting Tengel. Perhaps he'd get lucky and Vlan would be away when he got back. So headed to Terrace Park, with that hope driving him on.

((Sadre has officially left.))
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby Esy » 03/15/2009 7:22 PM

Sly headed through the mass of bridges, undaunted by the possibility of the creatures roaming there. She had decided to leave her icy homeland in search of new adventures beyond the mountains. Ears pricked, Sly heard the sounds of other creatures nearby. As she bunched up her muscles to race over, she quickly thought about what the other creatures may be.
┌─┐ ─┐
 │ //
 │//
  //─┬─┐
 |
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
┌──┘▒▒▒
└┐
▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐
▒▒▒▒┌┘
My Wish List My Pen My Art Shop Image
Esy
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 132
Donate

Postby Esy » 03/18/2009 11:56 PM

As Sli bounded through the bridges on her way to the other creatures, she started to her their voices more clearly.  She decided that a few of them were pretty large. Sli would have to be careful approaching them.
┌─┐ ─┐
 │ //
 │//
  //─┬─┐
 |
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
┌──┘▒▒▒
└┐
▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐
▒▒▒▒┌┘
Esy
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lauren » 04/24/2009 7:22 PM

Frost had been looking for others for a long time.She had travled so far she couldn't rember where all she had been.Then suddenly she stopped because she could hear, and smelling a Slynx ahead.She was wary, but glad to be so close to another animal.Frost started following the Slynx.
Lauren
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 109
Donate

Postby Lauren » 04/24/2009 10:11 PM

Frost was getting excited she could also sense other animals across the bridges.While she was thinking of more animals she got careless, and stepped on a tig.She muttered Snap!I'll have to pay more attention to what I'm doing!The Slynx ahead of her stopped and turned her head.Frost didn't dare move until the Slynx had walked on a few more paces.Then quietly she started following again.
Lauren
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lolfoxeh » 04/25/2009 12:02 PM

Mi-Mi looked at the others. Careless Penticorn! She whispered. She crouched down on the grass and followed the Penticorn. Well, at least I can follow her...Then she stopped. What a big Slynx! she thought. One of her tails slapped a tree.I hope I didn't make a sound....

Mmmm.

Bubblegum.
Lolfoxeh
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Lauren » 04/25/2009 4:40 PM

Frost heard a noise behind her, and she whipped around.What was that?She shrugged, and walked on carefuly.She still felt as though she was being followed.
Lauren
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Moonsprite

Postby Acala » 04/25/2009 5:11 PM

Moonsprite had smelled others ahead of her.Three to be exact, one Hydrokuhna, one Penticorn, and one Slynx like herself.She had been traveling from her snowy home for many weeks, and hoped they would be freindly.The Penticorn looked pretty nice, but she didn't know about the others.Oh well, I guess I'll just catch up with the Penticorn.She started running toward the Penitcorn with long graceful strides.Soon she was almost behind it, and she started to slow.
Acala
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Postby Lauren » 04/25/2009 6:20 PM

Frost was waiting until the perfect moment to whip around, and perhaps scare the Slynx running up behind her.When she heard the Slynx slowing down she whipped around."What do you want?"She ask.
Lauren
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Esy » 04/30/2009 7:26 PM

Sly heard a commotion behind her and turned around to a Peticorn and another Slynx. The Peticorn had just confronted the Slynx, so Sly raced down to see what was going on.
┌─┐ ─┐
 │ //
 │//
  //─┬─┐
 |
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
┌──┘▒▒▒
└┐
▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐
▒▒▒▒┌┘
Esy
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lolfoxeh » 05/08/2009 5:01 PM

Yay,I'm not spotted! Mi-Mi thought.

"This is wasting my time." She said to herself.
She speeded up,then bumped to the Penticorn.
"Hi," Mi-Mi said. "What's your name?"

Mmmm.

Bubblegum.
Lolfoxeh
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Esy » 05/23/2009 6:16 PM

Sly gave up on the Peticorn and other Slynx and turned around. She headed for the mass of bridges that led to different areas of the land. As she ran, Sly wondered if she should explore a new area in Lambastia.
┌─┐ ─┐
 │ //
 │//
  //─┬─┐
 |
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
┌──┘▒▒▒
└┐
▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐
▒▒▒▒┌┘
Esy
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Esy » 05/24/2009 4:42 PM

Sly thought and thought about what she wanted to do now, when she finally just said, "I'll leave to explore newer things".  With that, she picked up the pace and raced straight over the bridge to other lands in Lambastia.  Sly took one look over her shoulder, and faded into the distance.

((Hate to double post, but Sly needed five to leave.   *Has officially Left*))
┌─┐ ─┐
 │ //
 │//
  //─┬─┐
 |
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
┌──┘▒▒▒
└┐
▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐
▒▒▒▒┌┘