Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

Re: ||The Journey Begins||[Open]

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/01/2009 9:18 AM

A series of chirps and whistles buzzed through the air before appearing a small bird like reptile. Accompanied by no one, the reptilian creature raised his crest of feathers a top his head, for a platform came into his sight. Though the Werecain seemed as if it were looking for a meal, Anoop decided that he wasn't on the menu for the Werecain. Anoop whistled in a high pitched tone, hoping to be heard by the Werecain before he ran towards him. For all the Werecains he's seen, this one was clearly smaller, but, that was a good thing, right?
"Now Bobby, I grew up in Montana. We rode horse, but a bike might of been better. I wouldn't of had to castrate it." -Peggy Hill, King of the Hill
.:Violynne:.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 232
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/01/2009 8:10 PM

Image Dreamsnare Roosken

Sadre ran through the bridge, feeling slightly awkward. But atleast his big brother wasn't here to beat him up. That was a plus. But he'd better make a head start, just incase. He planned on running on to Roraldi. He was gaining speed, when he ran into a glowing gyrraptor, and fell over. "Oh, excuse me. I'm Sadre."
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/01/2009 8:29 PM

Startled, Anoop hissed as the Roosken ran into him. Deciding not to poison the little feller, he also introduced himself. "I am Anoop, you look like you are running from something, is this true?" he asked.
"Now Bobby, I grew up in Montana. We rode horse, but a bike might of been better. I wouldn't of had to castrate it." -Peggy Hill, King of the Hill
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/01/2009 8:41 PM

"Well, I'm not sure if my older brother is following me; he hates me; and I want to try to get to the Roraldi Forests before he has a chance to catch up with me. You see, Arianna; I live with her; sent me off since I wanted to explore. My brother, Vlanicus, thinks of me as his own personal punching bag, and if he IS following me... Well, I might end up knocked cold, being dragged back home by him and hung from the ceiling." He shivered at the thought of it. Surely Vlanicus was too slow witted to know he was gone yet, though?

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/01/2009 8:57 PM

"I see, well, surely your brother is a Roosken too, if I don't eat him, the werecain up their surely will." Anoop spoke jokingly. "Come with me." he said then trotted off in the direction of the platform, anxiously waiting to meet this werecain.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/01/2009 9:04 PM

"You know, I don't think one of you eating him would be such a bad idea..." he whispered to himself. When Anoop told him to follow, he nodded and went towards the werecain after him, having to run in long strides to stay close to him.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/01/2009 9:18 PM

As they arrived at the bottom of the platform, Anoop gazed at the shiny creature. Astonished at it's size from close up, he quivered. "Greetings! I am Anoop, may i ask whom you may be?" his vocals rang.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/01/2009 9:23 PM

When Sadre caught up with Anoop, panting, he shuddered vilolently. That werecain was pretty big, caompared to himself. Anoop said it might eat Vlanicus if he showed up... But he, too, was a Roosken. A smaller one, at that. The werecain could swallow him in one bite as an apetizor! "And I-I'm Sadre." he said quietly, afraid of the canine, which was huge in his point of view.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/01/2009 9:37 PM

Anoop leaned towards the roosken and whispered. "I hope you know their are some bigger than that.. right?" mostly a question. Anoop's self confidence had arose for the fact that he was the toughest out of all his kind, and the other animals at Saint Vincent. But that didn't mean that a werecain couldn't crush him between it's jaws, or a battleheart couldn't simmer him to ashes.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/01/2009 9:44 PM

"Well, yes, but compared to ME... It's pretty big, you know?" he was frightened. Those jaws could snap his spine in two seconds, those teeth rip his skin in half of that. He shuddered again. "I think I might rather be at home with my brother." he whispered.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/01/2009 9:57 PM

"Well, I'm sure Violynne wouldn't mind if you came to visit the training center. But their are werecains their, caged for most of the day though. At Saint Vincent training center, no one dies, or gets beaten by their older brother." Anoop spoke then looked up at the sky. "Well, It's getting late." he spoke then trailed off.
((It's 7:57 'round where i live, so, I'm tired.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/06/2009 8:55 PM

"I think I may consider visiting for a while..." he looked up. "Yes, I suppose it IS... So, what to do, though?" he said to no one in particular. He paced a bit. And, out of a quick bit of boredom, grabbed loose feather in his beak. Now why'd I do that? What if that hadn't been loose? I could've broken a shaft, then it would become infected! How stupid am I!

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/07/2009 6:30 PM

"Well, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to stay a bit longer. But if you ever want to come for a visit..." Anoop spoke then looked towards the direction he had came from. "It's located in Nabias, Saint Vincent Training Building. Not very hard to find. Food is good, so are the houses, and others are friendly... If you know how to treat them." He spoke again, ruffled his feathers, then headed back towards Nabias. Whistling troika softly.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/07/2009 6:37 PM

"Well, if you're going there, maybe I'll meet you. I still want to see the Roraldi Forests, but Saint Vincent seems like a nice place, and I'd like to see you again." He said before Anoop left. "Good bye, I hope we meet again soon."

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/07/2009 6:46 PM

"I'd be pleased to see you again, Sadre. Any time." Anoop cooed out to the Roosken before disappearing into the forests that lead to Nabias. The trees swaying in the breeze. His voice echoed, then dimmed down to a buzz in the air.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext