Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

Re: Gently into the night [open]

Postby Shadoweon » 12/23/2008 8:17 PM

Unknown

*An odd girl of an  un-human species stood with the particularly tall Yonyuu. The girl was actually a wolf like creature herself, a mightyena. This anthromorphic one has ice like blue eyes and a diagonal scar across her face,this scar had a history but the girl did not tell it to most. It was notable that her claws and teeth were sort of creepy,due to their ability to extend to extreme lengths but she tried to hide them from most. She was about "5'6" and was on the slim side. She had long, strangely beautiful hair that covered some of her face. The Yonyuu had no true name and was simply refered to as others in speak as, "The Unknown Yonyuu" . This one had a particular elegance to him,and, like his owner, he was also particularly slim. The girl's name was simply "Kura" (cure-a) , no surname or anything else. She had been alone most of her life due to various reasons and was mainly taken care of by the Yonyuu, even the most would think it would be the other way around. The two stood at the edge of town, for they had to cross through it. Kura let out a sigh and started to walk towards town,with an uneasy feeling. The Yonyuu walked beside her, waiting to protect her if the need for him to arose.
Shadoweon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 41
Donate

Postby snorkel » 12/23/2008 9:55 PM

( Sorry about that Ventus. Got busy and forgot to post.)

Sweeney heaved a bewildered sigh, watching the woman coax the less than amiable Draculi into her arms. So that’s what all the hubbub had been about, a human looking for her lost pet. How he had got involved was anyone’s guess and his precious time had flown by racing up and down the platform. As the trio departed, Sweeney considered the time that had elapsed, and decided it would be in his best interests to begin working his way home, before one of the keepers came sniffing around. They would probably send Clyde. The though of that rough handed fellow made him cringe inside. I s’pose it do be time then. Pity, he hadn’t even been able to get anywhere besides this blasted bridge… Aye! In his haste to be away, he nearly ran smack into another Yonyuu's side, avoiding collision with a swift turn. One ear flicked quickly back and forth, Sweeney's way of showing exasperation. Begging your pardon. Lady luck should be so kind as to appear in the flesh and spit on his face, what with all the awkward moments he had endured today.

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
snorkel
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1262
Donate

Postby Shadoweon » 12/23/2008 10:12 PM

*Both the Yonyuu and Kura blinked,wondering were Sweeney and the girl had come from. Kura said nothing yet since it was The Yonyuu's job to be the dominant, protective one in the pair. He spoke in a young, attractive voice  to Sweenney: "Who are you?". He did not speak agressively for he did not sense that sort of feeling from the two,yet.
Shadoweon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 41
Donate

Postby snorkel » 12/28/2008 8:35 PM

Call me Sweeney. Slanted eyes flickered between the other Yonyuu and his companion, curiosity obviously abundant. And who might I be speakin’ to, if you don‘t mind me asking? He took a step toward the pair and withheld a second grimace, tapping his long toenails against the rough stones of the platform. His paw pads were beginning to feel sore and chafed from all this dashing around. Maybe some form of footwear would be in order? Except, most quadrupeds didn’t wear shoes, making them hard to come by. Bandages then. With a shake of his head, Sweeney drew his lips into the shadow of a smile. Perhaps he could arrange something with these two... maybe he could use them to orchestrate more acts of mischief. Get himself something for his paws free of charge. Or maybe he should just wander back home. He really had had quite enough of running today.

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
snorkel
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1262
Donate

Sorry I haven't replied, my computer totally crashed

Postby echolisp » 12/31/2008 6:26 PM

Chikura had been looking out into the distance, lost in thought. Suddenly, she noticed what had been going around all about her, and she turned back to the Yonyuu. "My my, we certainly have a crowd here now."
echolisp
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Previous