Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

Kuhna heores! ((Plot/Private!}}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/26/2008 11:42 PM

{{Here's how it'll go:  Me, Dragon4Life}}

Up at the beach, Kandy was sitting in a chair underneath an umbrella on the dock, looking at the picture of a girl with a boy and girl kuhns running.  "*Sigh* I wonder where Krill is?" she said.  The picture flew off and Kandy gasped.  "Oh no!"  She tried to grab it but couldn't reach it.  Cream flew up and grabbed the picture and went down.  "Kandy you have to be more careful with the picture.  It's the only evidence we've got."  "You're right.  I'm sorry," said Kandy.  The wind picked up and cream went flying, but a water whip grabbed Cream on the waist.  Realing back cream in was Watery.  
 Watery used an umbrella and Cream landed on it and then on the floor.  "Nice catch Watery," said Kandy as she ran towards the others.  Watery just nodded and looked at the  picture.  "Morphos...," she said.  Cream looked and sighed.  "Amy."  Kandy took the picture and folded it into her bag, and got an idea.  Hey guys!  cheer up!  You'll know we'll find them.  C'omn!  Let's get going," said Kandy.  "Okay," said both of them and left the shore.

They ran and Kandy slid.  She pulled out the picture.  Kandy sighed and Watery looked and pulled Kandy to a halt.

{{Cream: 12.  Watery: 7.  Kandy: 1}}
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Dragon4Life » 11/27/2008 3:05 PM

Kunki sighed and rolled his eyes as he heard Gaia scream again. "EWWW THERES A PIECE OF KELP ON MY PAW EWWW!" He was really getting tried of her screaming. Aquatica was out swimming. Kunki flicked some water at Gaia. She yelled at him and ran off. She really didnt like water, or sand, or kelp, or slime, or anything that wasn't her chair. Kunki, on the other hand, loved the wild side of things, and the beach. He sat down, and he saw Aquatica coming out of the sea. She shook herself, and padded up to Kunki. "Gaia out screaming about how dirty this place is?" she asked. Kunki nodded. "As always," he repiled.
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour.
Sanctus Espiritus, insanity is all around us.
Sanctus Espiritus...

~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~
Lyrics from Our Solem Hour by Within Temptation
Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1121
Donate

Re: Kuhna heores! ((Plot/Private!}}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/23/2008 11:39 PM

Kandy looked at the one screaming.  "Wow...  Don't want to be that kind of boy...  Hey!  That gives me an idea!"  Kandy ran towards the three kuhnas.  Watery and Cream Looked confused and ran as well.  They stopped and Kandy smiled.  "Hiya!  Would you like adventure around the world of Evelon to help us find our friends!?"  Watery and Cream were in shock and looked at Kandy like she was crazy.

{{13,8,2}}  {{Sience Warnz isn't here.  This'll be between you and me Dragon!}}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dragon4Life » 12/24/2008 6:41 AM

Kunki smiled. "Sure," he said. "I'm Kunki, this here is Aquatica, and over there is Gaia, the screaming one," he added. "She is a bit..off," he said. Aquatica laughed and nudged Kunki. "Watch out, if she hears you there will be no end," she laughed.
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour.
Sanctus Espiritus, insanity is all around us.
Sanctus Espiritus...

~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~
Lyrics from Our Solem Hour by Within Temptation
Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1121
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/27/2008 7:35 PM

"Hahahaha.  Good one.  Anyways, I'm Kandy!  This is Watery and Cream."  Kandy pointed to Watery and Cream that were behind her.  "So the one that was freaking out was Gaia?  She seems much of a player."  "Wahy about the friends, Kandy?  You know what our mission is to find them.  Remember?  We're Team Sweet," said Watery with one hand in a fist ready to bunk Kandy upside the head.  "Violcence isn't the answer Watery," said Cream.
{14/9/3}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items