Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

Searching... *done*

Postby LichBlade » 01/24/2009 1:07 PM

Illidian
Prismatic Werecain
Level 1

At the middle of the Lambastia World Bridge, there was a shining, glimmering light.
It was a stream of beautiful colors, from a radiant red tint to a darker hue of purple, it was a display of magnificient pigments that appealed to the eyes.
It came from a large Werecain, with bright white fur that accented the wonderful colors glorifying his body.
He had a very distant gaze as people and their pets looked upon him with awe, as if he was staring at something 1,000 miles away.

He gave out a long drawn out sigh...

A passerby nearly jumped at the deep presence of Illidian's voice.
Illidian, noticing the man's fear, said, I'm extremely sorry good sir, I did not mean to frighten you."

The man nodded, as to accept his apology, and just kept walking down the bridge, out into the world.
Illidian sighed again, this time quieter to not scare anymore people,
he sighed because he thought himself terrifying creature... and he would always be alone...

It was like all his life he was searching for acceptance, from someone who would not be afraid of what he was.

His own family deemed him a menace after he had become this beautiful monster. A lucain, with dark fur and burning white eyes had bitten him as a young boy, and after 1 years time became a brilliantly colored creature, with spikes protuding his skin and fur covering his entire form.
He had joined the animal world, and been banished from the human society. He had lost everything, and he had retreated into solitude.
He lived up in the mountains for years, where he had lived with his childhood friend, who had also been banished from society.

But he had to leave, as he could not take the loneliness of the mountain.

That takes us to where he is now, the center of the World Bridge.
He is searching... trying to find his new path in life...

He just doesn't want to go it alone.

\\Ragabash\\Illidian||Remachin//Wanderheart//

Image Image Image Image
LichBlade
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 113
Donate

Re: Searching... *open*

Postby blackfox100 » 01/24/2009 3:02 PM

Blackfox was walking along when she saw the rainbow colored lights, amazed she drew closer too inexperinced in this new world to be fearful. Human in form save the coal black fox ears and tail, all tipped in white. She had recently stumbled into this amazing world and found her first pet, however being a recently created robot he didn't provide much in the way of guidence so she was on the search for some new friends. Knelling behind a rock she stared at the amazing rainbow creature there, he looked a little firece however so she was unsure about drawing any closer. W her new pet boldly struck forward "What manner of creature are you?" he asked with little in the way of manners, in his tinny machine voice.
blackfox100
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 49
Donate

Postby LichBlade » 01/24/2009 3:47 PM

Illidian heard a mechanical voice, but didn't know where it came from just yet. He looked around and then spotted a little mechanized creature, curiousity in his eyes. He had never seen a Choopa of this description before.

"I am not quite animal, but not human either."

He stared into the Choopa's eyes, as if trying to stare into his thoughts. This little animal looked full of enthusiasm, and with youthful energy in every movement.

"My name is Illidian, I am a Werecain. I do not wish to go into the story of how I came into being, so I will change the subject. What be your name?"

Image Image Image Image
LichBlade
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby blackfox100 » 01/25/2009 2:51 PM

"my name is What?, but I go by W for short" he stated proudly not knowing the unusual circumstances of his name. Don't feel bad my owner has a small devence from normal human gentic code as well. She is hiding behind that rock, unsure of your firceness. Cringeing blackfox stepped out her cover blown, luckly the creatre seemed more sad than hungry. Embaressed she said " sorry, I'm new here and everything seems so strange." She shuffled her feet awkwardly.
blackfox100
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LichBlade » 01/25/2009 3:11 PM

Illidian looked at this new creature in front of him, it looked like a fox had been caught in the middle of changing from animal form to anthro form.
He had to admit, her black fur shining in the sunlight and was quite attractive to him, and she looked unique in a way that kept Illidian's attention.

"Why it's alright ma'am, I have also recently come out of isolation... I know how hard it is to be a completely new world."

Illidian and these new people began to talk with each other, exchanging names and stories of the past. They seemed to create a friendly bond within this group of three. During a long conversation with Blackfox, Illidian realized something, he thought to himself, Is this what acceptance feels like? I think I just made..... a... a friend.

"Hey, you know what?" said Illidian.
"We need to go out into this new world headfirst, lets go on an adventure! What do you say, friends?"

Image Image Image Image
LichBlade
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby blackfox100 » 01/25/2009 3:27 PM

blackfox claps her hands "yes, that is the ticket! I feel much safer already with you here" she blushed slightly."i am also in agreement an adventure would help inprove our mastery of this world" blackfox sighed at her pet having him around was annoying and interesting all at the same time.
blackfox100
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LichBlade » 01/26/2009 6:18 PM

Safe? She feels... safe, around me? But... But everyone is afraid of me...
Illidian contemplated, playing it off by sighing along with blackfox, seemingly at the Choopa. He was nearly awestruck by the fact that someone felt safe around him.

He had just met these people, and already they were more family to him than his biological family was.
"Fantastic!" he said with a smile, "Let's take a look around, and try to find a new place to visit!"

Illidian did two things that were very surprising:

1: He began to stand on his hind legs, and blackfox and W were completely amazed by the spectacle. Illidian's body structure started to completely change, you could see the joints in his bones transform to create his new body, the spikes protruding his skin moved slowly to his mid-back, creating what looked like wings made of blades. This new anthro form of Illidian was near human looking, except for the Werecain-like head and still his fur covering his body. He now stood upright, white fur and brilliant colors shining.

and 2: He held on to blackfox's hand.

"Let's go."

Image Image Image Image
LichBlade
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby blackfox100 » 01/27/2009 4:50 PM

W and blackfox took in Illidian's change with interest but with diffrent reasons. blackfox thought to herself, my he is hansome. While W was busy recording specs on the change scanning Illidian on many diffrent levels, he was so ingrossed in scaning bone and muscle changes that he almost missed Illidian taking blackfox's hand. Almost, alarm for his owner over ran any calulations on Illidian's form change. W sank into a crouch processers whizzing, trying to decide what to do.
Blackfox looked down, shuffled her feet awkwardly and smiled. "where should we go?"
W noted blackfox's flushed skin and dilited pupals and decided she was enjoying Illidian's physical closeness. He cocked his head and decided that this interaction was much more interesting than the form change.
blackfox100
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LichBlade » 01/27/2009 5:38 PM

(( O.O.C.: This is going to be moved to Terrace Park.))

"Well... I don't really know, Hahaha!" Illidian chuckled. He hadn't laughed in so long.
Or smiled...
Or had been around friends...
But he was glad he was with good company now, especially blackfox. He saw that she was flushed when she put her head down, and really couldn't have felt better about himself. He felt like... like...

something was burning?

He looked down and saw that W's processors were rapidly retrieving data from his scanners, EXTREMELY rapidly. Illidian thought, Well jeez, he's going to catch fire if he continues that!

Suddenly he remembered something, and it was a marvelous idea that came from a childhood memory.
His old playground at the Terrace Park. She'll absolutly love it!

Illidian smiled and lifted blackfox's head up.
"What's so interesting about the ground? Hahaha! We have a far better place to be than this bridge! I believe it's this way."

((Illidian is now lvl 2))

Image Image Image Image
LichBlade
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby blackfox100 » 01/27/2009 5:57 PM

blackfox swished her tail thoughtfully "A park, like with flowers and trees, where people relax?" She had heard of such places of corse and been to them but had never understood the point, the flowers and grass took so much mantaince. being at a park alone always seemed sad before but now with her hand in Illidian she was starting to think a stroll in the park would be delightful.

W's interal heat sensor went off and he cut back scanning rate to minimal, his processors had filed all the information and blackfox's fondness for this male was becomeing obvious. No danger was detected. He idlely started a definition for this term "park".

blackfox's tummy growled and she took a hunk of jerky out of one of her buldgeing cargo pockets.
((o.o.c. I had posted a bio on "all about you" dont know if you caught it.))
"want some?" she nibbled slowly as the jerky was dried quite tough, the rabbit she had snared had be so stringy and tough that jerky was the only thing she could make of it and it had came out a little badly. "lead the way good sir" she giggled lightly.
blackfox100
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LichBlade » 01/27/2009 6:14 PM

((OOC: Ok, i'll make sure to look at it :) ))

"It would be my pleasure ma'am" Illidian said, smiling once again. He also accepted the gift of the rather... crude-looking jerky. "This should make a good snack along the way," he stated, right before chewing the tough, stringy jerky into a pulp.
Illidian coughed.
"cough, Wow! Very chewy! I like it! And excuse me for that cough, i just need to learn to not eat so much at once," he proclaimed.

After he finished his food, he walked blackfox towards the Terrace Park, hand-in-hand.

((OOC: The post in Terrace Park will be called, "Illidian's Playground"))

Image Image Image Image
LichBlade
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby blackfox100 » 01/27/2009 6:26 PM

((also w level 2 on last post, i forgot to notate that, will look for you in terrece park))

blackfox chuckled at Illidian "its home made, I just smoked it so it would keep" she looked at it thoughtfully.
blackfox100
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate