Variety seems to be the style of the western region of Desuna. Much of the south is exceptionally flat and has aptly been named the Vast Plains, as the land seems to roll out endlessly. If you reach the northern ends of the plains though, trees begin to appear, growing larger and thicker until you're surrounded by the Roraldi forest. Trees get more sparse toward the north, unable to grow in the surrounding permafrost.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Desuna

Meeting With a Friend [Done! Please close!]

Postby Kezune » 05/13/2009 2:11 AM

Jack

Jacob ran down one of the bridges with his Werecain close behind. "Jack, do you think Kezune made it to Aldrect already?"

Jack just looked up at Jacob and laughed in a gruff, animal voice. "Of course she has. We were supposed to meet her there well over an hour ago."

"Dammit!" Jacob shouted, quickening his pace. He was much taller than Kezune. His hair was cut long for a boy and dark brown and his eyes were were green, framed by long, eyelashes. His figure was well toned and pale with tatoos marking his chest, arms and face. He wore a plain, sleeveless white shirt, dark boots and black pants.

Jack only laughed again. He didn't care terribly for this male human though he was raised by him from a pup. He was still a very young werecain and didn't understand things like the bonds that humans share with eachother. Loyalty meant nothing. What he wanted was to see other werecain.
Kezune
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 135
Donate

Re: Meeting With a Friend [Self]

Postby Kezune » 05/13/2009 3:31 AM

Jacob and Kezune were best friends since childhood. After growing up together in the same small town, it only made sense. He loved her like a sister, too and felt bad when her parents kept refusing her a pet. Jacob and Jack were together since Jack was a pup, some years ago.

"Jacob, if she isn't there when we get there, I'm going home."

Jack stopped. "What? Why?"

"Because I'm tired. Look, unless there's something important going on I don't want to waste my time when I could be at home sleeping."

Jacob looked perplexed. Sure, it was a hot day but how could Jack possibly be tired?

"That's fair but can we at least get there before you head home?"

Jack cocked his head to the side to think and blinked a few times. "Fine. There better be food there, though. Where are we going?"

"I already told you, Aldrect."
Kezune
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kezune » 05/13/2009 9:33 PM

Jack just kept running along, behind this human, waiting for something interesting to happen so he wouldn't have to run all the way back home by himself. Truth be told, he hated being alone. It was probably the only reason he opted to stay with Jacob.

"What's in Aldrect, Jacob?" Jack asked. He was always the curious type.

"I don't know, Jack. I've never been either. Whatever we find, I'm sure it'll be an adventure."

Just then Jack lept up and tackled Jacob. "Don't say stupid, clichéd things like that, Jacob."

Jacob stared up, bewildered. Did... did Jack just tackle me?

Jack stepped down and scratched the back of his ear. "Let's just keep going."
Kezune
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kezune » 05/13/2009 9:37 PM

"Now why do you want to Aldrect when you didn't before?" Jacob asked, walking just behind the werecain. The creature's muscles were huge and intimidating and the spiked skin didn't make it any easier to relax around him.

"I'm curious."

Jacob cocked his head, "what about?"

"I've never seen another werecain. I'm wondering if there are any in Aldrect."

Jacob shrugged his shoulders, "I'm sure there are."

"Do  you know what they look like?" Jack stopped and turned around, eager to find out.

"I'd imagine they look like you."

Satisfied, Jack started walking again, a little skip in his step.

They were almost to the end of the bridge.
Kezune
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kezune » 05/15/2009 8:52 AM

Jacob smiled and started moving faster when he finally saw the end of the bridge.

"Jack we're here!"

"Are there other werecain!? What about a lucain!?"

"Calm down, buddy. We need to find kez first, anyway."

They set off to find her. At least Jacob did. Jack didn't care so long as he found what he was looking for.

Jack

Level: 2 - Level Up!
Stats:
Loyalty: 2/40 + 1 = 3/40
Toughness: 8/100 + 1 = 9/100
Exploration: 6/40 + 1 = 7/40
Endurance: 7/100 + 1 = 8/100
Intelligence: 7/100 + 1 = 8/100
Righteousness: 2/40 + 1 = 3/40
Darkness: 6/40 + 0 = 6/40
Fame: 8/40 + 1 = 9/40
Lark