Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

Which bridge, oh which bridge? (Self)

Postby Hummoint » 04/15/2010 4:42 PM

There's always people (and creatures) fretting over which bridge to cross.  But normally, they quickly decide.  But standing out from the crowd stood a Prismatic Gyrraptor and a Nemuwit.  The Nemuwit stood on the Gyrraptor's shoulder, peering down at the map she held in her claws.  "Go to the other map." The Nemuwit called out.  After a bit of fumbling, the Gyrraptor pulled out a second map.

"I like this place better.  The jungles seem like it would be interesting to visit."  The Gyrraptor remarked.

"Kuza, are you nuts?!?"  The Nemuwit jumped, and screeched in Kuza's face.  You may be able to survive there, but I'd be eaten alive!  Literally!"

"Yeesh!" Kuza turned cross. "Ever have trust issues?  Besides, there are other places in Barakka, too!  Besides, Sunny, it's not like we'd be living there."

"I know that, it's just..." Sunny hesitated. "It's just that Lambastia seems more civilized than Barakka.  And besides, there's a zoo and two forests in Lambastia.  And the countries bigger, anyway."

Some creatures stopped to look at the two fretting.  "What are you looking at?!?"  Many creatures ran away, except for one.

Kuza

Level: 2

Sunny

Hummoint
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 121
Donate

Re: Which bridge, oh which bridge? (Self)

Postby Hummoint » 04/16/2010 3:53 PM

"I could be of help..." The creature that had stayed behind was a Chaos Shielupe.  Kuza shot him a look of distrust, but Sunny was open to the help.

"What kind of stu-  Ow!"  Kuza began to speak, but was rudely interrupted buy Sunny bumping her.

"What she was going to say,"  Kuza glared at Sunny, but he continued, "Is that we are open to anything you may have to say!"  He smiled sweetly, and muttered, "His idea will be better than Kuza's..."

"Hmm."  The Shielupe had a look of thought for a moment, before saying; "You could always visit both places."

"I guess that would be a good idea."  Kuza seemed to be confused for a little. "But in which order would be good for us?"

"Visit both places, at once!"  A look of slyness appeared in the Shielupe's eyes.  "It's easy... You go one way," He looked at Kuza, And you go the other!  His gaze turned to Sunny.

"But that wouldn't be as grand," Sunny remarked. We always stick together, even though we don't get along all the time.

"Uhh... Yup!  We can't be separated easily!" Kuza exclaimed, after a glare from Sunny.

Kuza

Sunny

Hummoint
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Hummoint » 04/16/2010 4:14 PM

"I see.  Guess you'll just have to continue quarreling!" The Shielupe turned it's snout up at them.  Kuza didn't like his attitude.

"Listen you!" Kuza snapped at the Shielupe, who just began to turn away. "We will get this all sorted out, just you wait!"

"Humph.  Good luck with that!  If you'd like my opinion, visit neither!" He ran away, and disappeared into a crowd going to Barraka.

"Good riddance." Sunny wasn't normally rude or disliking.  Kuza looked at him in awe.

"Wow, never thought I'd hear you say that!  High paw!"  Kuza held up a claw, and Sunny 'high pawed' it.  "Yeah!  Okay... What were we talking about...?"

"Which bridge to take.  Please, let's not start another argument..."  Sunny looked down in shame.  "I don't want anyone else to see us disagreeing again."

"Nah, no more arguing." Kuza reached into the map canister on her back. "Okay, where did you want to go?"

Kuza

Sunny

Hummoint
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Hummoint » 04/16/2010 4:25 PM

"Lambastia.  It seems nicer."
"But Barakka has more of a place that needs to be explored!"
"Lambastia is where we could meet more friends!"
"Barakka has friends, too!"
"Gah!  Maybe that Shielupe was right!"  Sunny glided off of Kuza's shoulder. "Maybe we will split up!  Goodbye Kuza!  Goodbye!" And Sunny stomped off into a crowd.

"Sunny, wait!  Please!" Kuza shouted, hoping to get the little Nemuwit's attention.  She seemed to worry about him, although he didn't worry about her at all.  "Sunny!  Sunny?  SUNNY!?!"  She busted out of the crowd, and saw him.  "Sunny, please listen to me!"

"What could you possibly say that would make me change my mind?" Sunny turned around suddenly, and Kuza sat down to his size.

"We both need eachother" She began to explain, "I need your guidance and you need my strength."

Sunny's scowl ran away from his face.  "Haha, that's what I wanted to hear!"

Kuza

Sunny

Hummoint
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Hummoint » 04/16/2010 4:36 PM

"Huh?"
"I was just pulling a little prank."
"What kind of prank was that?!?"
"A revealing kind.  Now I know you actually care about me!"  Sunny smiled a sunny smile.  "I knew you couldn't stand being without me."

"Hmm.  I guess you're right.  I couldn't imagine a life without you!" Kuza smiled. "You know, lets go to Lambastia.  It does sound nicer than Barakka once you think about it, though we should go there sometime!"  

"That's also what I wanted to hear!" Sunny hopped on Kuza's shoulder, and she stood up.  "Besides, it would be dangerous me trekking through Lambastia alone."

"Onward, Hooooo!"

And the two happily tromped over the bridge to Lambastia.

Kuza

Sunny

Hummoint
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate