Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

Temporal eviction (Anybody come on in)

Postby Masterweaver » 05/16/2010 5:23 PM

"I'm WHAT?!"

Weaver shrugged. "You're temporarily evicted. As per your rental contract, section eighteen, paragraph--"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up here." Mandrake threw up his hands. "I need a home, and I've done everything you've asked--"

"This isn't about being upset or disappointed, Drakey. This is part of your contract." The robe gestured toward the factory. "I'm running a business here--a business you can't fully understand--and I need to have some people on the outside, check the market, make deals. Besides, it's not like I'm sending you out ALONE."

Mandrake snorted. "What, the Magistry counts as company?"

"He can talk," Weaver replied. "And even in the areas where he can't, he can. Thought-speech."

"Even in the--What does that even mean?!"

The robe sighed. "Look, take Athanaric and go, alright? Once you've obtained something interesting, I'll let you back in."

"But--"

The door shut in Mandrake's face.

He glowered at it for a bit, then turned to the imperial creature beside him. "Right, lets go figure out where we're going. Maybe we better listen to the local rumors..."

Athanaric shrugged, following his temporal master. Ten minutes later, they were hopelessly lost.

Name: Athanaric, Imperial Magistrey
Level: 1
Masterweaver
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Re: Temporal eviction (Anybody come on in)

Postby Eunwon » 06/01/2010 11:11 PM

(I'm brand new - let's see how my first post goes :>_<: - it should be interesting as I have a imperial garudor, a species the Magistry hate. Hope this will be fun!)

"Excuse me, sir. Are you ok?" Eunwon looked flustered as she spoke to this stranger who seemed to be lost. Cedar, her Imperial Garudor, was squaking impatiently. Only at level one, this pet wasn't properly trained. "If your lost maybe I could help you, although I have just begun my adventure today." Eunwon nervously played with her dark brown hair, while her chocolate eyes glimmered with worry. "My name is Eunwon by the way, sixten and as inexperienced as can be. This is Cedar, a pet of mine. What's your name?"

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright
so take a breath and count to ten
and maybe you can dream again

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 563
Donate

Re: Temporal eviction (Anybody come on in)

Postby Eunwon » 06/06/2010 6:41 PM

[sorry, i have a lot of other rp's to do...]
Shrugging helplessly at the lost man, Eunwon turned to Cedar. "Nothing much that we can do, can we Cedar?" Eunwon murmured, stroking the Garudor's head. "Ah well, best we be off!" She and Cedar started heading back to the pen, not looking back once.

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright
so take a breath and count to ten
and maybe you can dream again

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer