Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

Re: <Insert Epic Title of Win Here> [P; potterchic and Euwon]

Postby Eunwon » 06/29/2010 6:38 PM

A large Graffiti Albie suddenly appeared behind the group. He walked up to Ciasto, and swished his tail over her back. Wait until she heard the news! Fest'ek knew she would be extremely happy, as this was the only thing she talked about back at the pen. He was happy to, of course, kits could be so cute! And the fact that new members were joining the pen was exciting, too.

Ciasto spinner around as a bundle of fur brushed over her back. "Oh, Fest'ek!" Ciasto greeted her pen mate warmly, "What are you doing here?" Eunwon must have sent him here for something, and while she was wondering what for she pushed her head against his gently.

Fest'ek smiled and licked her cheek in greeting, and smiled again as he told her the big news. "Well, Eunwon sent me to bring you a message, and I'll be leaving right after that. Anyways, your kits came home! I believe Alexander is keeping three at his pen and you get two for ours. It was discussed between Thalia and Eunwon, but I think you can visit them whenever you feel like it." He nodded his head at the Paragon, Kitrell, and Sleepyheart, as well. He didn't know that the Paragon was Thalia herself.

Ciasto gasped, her kits were home! She couldn't believe it! Her eyes sparkled and her stomach churned, she wanted to go see them now! "Oh my gosh! Fest'ek that's amazing! Oh, I'm so excited! Which ones are we
keeping? And does Eunwon need me to come home?" She remembered her five kits fondly, and she wished she could have kept them all, but it wouldn't be fair to Alexander, because of course he would want some, too. But then again, she could see then whenever she wanted so it wasn't to big of a deal.

"Yep, you have the Bitter and the Ghastly. They are both super cute! And no way are you coming home! Eunwon told me to make sure you stay and have fun. The kits aren't going anywhere so when you come back you can see them. I better be going but how about you introduce me to your friends first."

Ok, so she would stay. Good. She didn't want to give up her adventure so fast. And when Thalia mentioned the Mr. Wilson she got even more excited. "Ok, well this is Thalia," she said, pointing to the Paragon. Fest'ek would be surprised, most didn't expect a pen owner to be a pet themself. "And this little guy is Morpheus, and he is still unamed, and the honor of that goes  to me." She smiled proudly she pointed to the Sleepyheart and
then the Candycorn Kitrell. The. She turned back to Thalia, and answered her, "Idalani Falls.... Sounds beautiful..." Ciasto was half talking to herself and didn't really notice Thalia had more of a disgusted look on her face.

Fest'ek chuckled. Ciasto could get much to mushy at times, and she was really falling for this Alexander. After being introduced to the others, he gave them a warm greeting (especialy the Paragon). He really didn't want to stay to long, so maybe a short conversation and he would be off.

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright
so take a breath and count to ten
and maybe you can dream again

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 563
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/29/2010 9:25 PM

"Oh, the kits! I didn't realize they would come when we were away!" Thalia felt like dancing just then. This would be GREAT! When she got home, not only was there a possibility that she would be bringing back some sort of pet, but she would get to see the babies! "Oh, and it's nice to meet you, Fest'ek! Make sure you take care of the kits, although I'm sure you and Eunwon and everyone else in your pen will do fine." The Paragon stopped herself before she said anything that might worry Ciasto, like 'don't drop them' or 'don't let them crawl away!'

"While you two are at Idalini, I can wait a little while away." Maybe she could visit Lamenolai? Of course, she'd probably have to take any other pets that were with them to Lamenolai, too, and that might get complicated. She wasn't sure that she could explain something like that to anyone.

Feeling restless, she turned to Fest'ek. "What sort of stuff do you like to do?" Thalia wasn't sure if she'd do well with small talk, but she could try. At least, until something else came up.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby Eunwon » 06/30/2010 1:28 AM

"Yep, nice to meet you as well, Thalia. And I'll be sure to take good care of our kits, as I trust you will to yours." He smiled warmly to add sweetness to his more formal greeting. He chuckled to himself as the Paragon showed her excitement, "Females." He thought to himself sarcastically, "What would we do without them?"

"Oh, well if thats OK with you, I don't want to be..." Ciasto searched for a word, "An inconvenience to you in any way." Honestly, at the moment, Ciasto didn't care if she was to be trouble or not... she just wanted to see Alexander. But, of course, she had to be respectful, this was Alexander's owner and the leader of her 'exploration group' after all.

"Me?" Fest'ek stuttered in surprise. Oh, Thalia was talking to him, of course. What did he like to do? "Umm, I don't really know. I guess you could say I like exploring? But I protect our pen so there isn't to much time for that..." He didn't really know what to say, so he covered the awkwardness by shooting the question back at her, "How about you? What are the things you enjoy?"

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/30/2010 3:24 PM

"Oh, yeah. There are lots of people that could help, too, so it's gonna be great!" Hopefully it would be, too. It hadn't been that bad when Jake, Rose Alice, and Kaila were growing up, right? It would all be fine.

"What? Nah. I've always wanted to see some places like Lamenolai, and you and Alexander really do deserve some time together. Besides, I doubt you'd want me to see you getting mushy and I don't wanna see it either." Truthfully she DID want to check out Lamenolai. It had to be pretty cool, and she was interested in learning all that she could about it, even though she believe in the Holy Triumvirate more than what the Purists believed in.

Thalia almost laughed. This Fest'ek guy was funny. Did he expect her to just ignore him? "Cool. We don't really have a guard over at our pen, not really. I do lots of stuff. I get to meet everyone who comes into the pen at some point, and I'm partly in charge. I sort of share the position with this other girl, Arianna. I actually came out of her, but not in the normal way. I came out of her head. Like Athena came out of Zeus. Right now I'm sort of on vacation, though. It's gonna be real fun, especially with Ciasto."

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Eunwon » 06/30/2010 8:30 PM

"That's good." Fest'ek replied hastily, he was really looking forward to going home to play with the kits. Eunwon needed help with names, too, and she and Ciasto agreed he could name one if he wished. So, hopefully he would be able to end their little conversation and get back to the pen.

"Oh, well then everything is perfect! I am so excited... Thank you so much for including me on this, I know that Eunwon is very grateful as well." Ciasto smiled warmly, hoping Thalia got the message. She really did have a liking for the Paragon, as well as the Kitrell and Morpheus. "Anyways, I hope Maho will come home soon. I can't wait to start our little journey we have here."

Fest'ek shot Thalia a confused look, came out of Adrianna's head? What was that supposed to mean? He shook his head in confusion, most of the introduction made no sense. But Fest'ek just wanted to go see the kits so he was going to play smart. "Ah, very interesting. I best be going, but it was nice meeting you all." He gave everyone a quick smile and then took of in the direction towards the pen.

"Well, there goes Fest'ek. He is such a sucker - he really loves those kits. So that's why he was in such a rush to go, sorry." Ciasto gave Thalia a kind look, she hoped the Paragon would understand Fest'eks 'rudeness'. "So, what names where you thinking of for the kits your keeping?"

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/30/2010 9:17 PM

Thalia nodded, studying Fest’ek a bit. He seemed to be anxious about something. Was it the fact that she was a Paragon? He had seemed a bit weirded out when he found out that she was Thalia…

“There’s no need to thank me so much. I’m glad that you actually want to do this stuff, really.” She grinned back at Ciasto, “I hope he’s back soon, too. I wanna go. Waiting is really hard sometimes.”

Noticing Fest’ek’s confusion, the Paragon wondered what she had said. As far as she knew, coming out of someone’s head was just as normal as hatching from an egg. “Oh… Bye, then. I hope you have fun doing whatever you’re going to do!” Then the Albie left, going in what Thalia was sure was the same direction Eunwon had went.

“Oh? He does. That makes sense. I was kind of wondering if I had done something wrong… But kits are adorable. I completely understand. He’ll be like their uncle, or their big brother, right?” Was the same thing happening where she lived? Maybe she could find out when she called Arianna… “I’m letting Alexander choose… buuuut I couldn’t help but give a few suggestions. It’s up to him in the end, though.”

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Eunwon » 07/04/2010 12:52 AM

"Yeah, Fest'ek can get like that - so I am positive you didn't do anything wrong, no need to worry. And, hopefully, he can almost be like a father in Alexander's place, not that anyone could ever take his place... But just doing a constant duty of taking care of them, as he was really thrilled when he heard they were coming! Almost like this one show Eunwon watched, er, Full House was the name of it. I think he is going to be like an 'Uncle Joey' or 'Jessie' but I have no idea who those guys are, it's just what Eunwon said..." Ciasto glanced at Thalia and smiled, she hoped she hadn't bored the Paragon.

The Cake Kuhna shuffled her feet, she really wanted to get going. Pretty soon, the group was going to run out of things to talk about. That was never fun. Oh! She forgot to tell Thalia the news on Maho, which Fest'ek had told her in private. "Oh, Thalia, from what I hear, Maho is safe, well, at least not lost. He ended up getting wound up in some tournament maze thing in the Vast Plains. So, he is alive as of now, and he should be getting back soon..."

Ciasto looked around dully, she said what she needed to say, now what? She shot a glance at the adorable nameless Kitrell, perhaps she should start thinking of a name. Eunwon had said she always like naming her pets a word from a different country. Perhaps Thalia would like the same? Ciasto tried to think of a word to translate, how about, Candy? Yeah, candy. The little guy always seemed to be high on sugar. She pondered for a while until she came across the name 'Konfijt'. A little odd, but it fit at least, and it was Dutch. So she asked the Paragon her opinion, "How about for the cutie's name, could we do Konfijt? It's candy in Dutch... since he seems to be really high on sugar all the time." Ciasto cast Thalia a sidelong glance, hoping she would agree. Now all she wanted was to have this guy for herself.

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 07/06/2010 3:59 PM

“Oh, good. I get what you mean by that. It’s just because Alexander doesn’t live with you guys. I think I know about that show. It’s from where the humans come from, right?” Thalia glanced around. Things were getting boring, although it wasn’t really Ciasto’s fault that things were boring. She was never someone who was okay with  just waiting for a long time.

Oh, thank goodness. They had been saved from boredom! “That’s good to hear! Not the hurt thing, but he’s alive! We can get going soon then!” The Paragon jumped around a bit, managing to nearly drop Morpheus. “Sorry…” she muttered, although she wasn’t sure that the Sleepyheart would even hear her.

“Ooh, that’d be an awesome name! Perfect for him, really! Ya’ know, he really seems to like you…” Thalia wasn’t sure if Ciasto would realize what she was hinting at, but she was sure that she wouldn’t mind. Hopefully no one back at her pen would, either.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Eunwon » 07/06/2010 5:41 PM

(( OOC: Fest'ek will meet us in the beginning of TP, so Alexander can meet the kids, too ^^ He can take Konfijt back with him, too. ))

"Er, yeah. I think that's right." Ciasto didn't know much more then what she stated, so she hoped the Paragon was well informed. She smiled a little bit, waiting for a little bit of excitement.

Ciasto's smile brightened and grew wider, "Actually, I think it would be OK if we just leave now, I mean, Maho is safe. So I doubt Eunwon will care, and I'm one of her most trusted pets which makes things better," the Cake Kuhna didn't mean to brag, but her chest did puff out in the slightest when she mentioned how she was a trusted pet. "So I think we can leave whenever your ready!"

"Oh, thanks! I like him a lot, too!" Ciasto didn't get what Thalia was hinting at, but of anything she could joke about, she decided to say, "You sure would be fun to have in my pen? Wouldn't you, Konfijt?" Of course she was only joking, but it just happened to be what Thalia was hinting at.

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer