Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

The Embers of Darkness (Very Open)

Postby Soujouki » 06/17/2010 8:10 PM

<Come along, Siish! If we stay too long in one spot, that crazy human will find us!> A voice emitted from thin air, seemingly coming from the mind of a particularly large Venom Batti that strode along a platform of the World Bridge, her arms folded and her nose tilted slightly upwards like some form of royalty. Her wings billowed behind her as she walked, like some sort of macabre cape made of skin and bones. She blew a lock of neon-green hair out of her eyes before pausing to glance back at the Chombones. <You coming?>
The Batti was replied with the sound of chattering teeth, coming from the enourmous Chombones that trailed her every step. Siish moved along with an awkward waddle due to her size, her bushy little arched tail wagging daintily. Her ears swayed back and forth, listening for any sign of the human that claimed to be Antimony's companion, even though they had only been together for a few days.

(Antimony 1/5)
(Siish 1/5)
Silkour
Level: 1
Loyalty: 5/ 40
Fame: 4/ 40
The Cave
Soujouki
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 94
Donate

Re: The Embers of Darkness (Very Open)

Postby Dragyn » 07/15/2010 2:24 AM

Hypoxia: 1/5

Hypoxia had gotten out again. One of the caretakers had taken her out so she'd stop annoying everybody. But they had wanted to her to stay close, stay still. Not fun. So she had left, twining in and out of the crowd of creatures, her lithe form avoiding all footfalls.

Now she was searching for something to do. She wanted new friends. New playmates. An odd couple, a Batti and a Chombones shuffled by. Ooooh. Hypoxia followed them for a couple of seconds before weaving her way in front of them and sitting down in their path.

"Hi!" She said abruptly. "I'm Hypapoxia!" She had always had a bit of trouble with her name. "Wanna have fuuun?" She asked with a tilt of her head.
Zoo Pen
Clicks for my babies? Image Image Image Image
Dragyn
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 115
Donate

Postby Soujouki » 07/15/2010 1:48 PM

Antimony frowned at the strange new arrival. Well, wasn't she quite the perky one? She narrowed an eye, folding her arms slightly tighter. <I guess you can call me Antimony, and that depends on your definition of "fun."> She replied, looking the Fenling over as if figuring out how much she was worth. <Siish and I were just about to go make some trouble. We were thinking about heading over to the Grand Cathedral at some point. Lookin' for one of those Mekka-things.> She explained, indicating the Chombones.
Siish looked to the one who called herself Hypapoxia, giving a quick chatter of her teeth in greeting. Her tail gave a half-wag, though she looked at this stranger with a bit of suspicion. After all, she came out of nowhere, it seemed. What was to say she wasn't with a human who knew the one who claimed to "own" the two of them?

Antimony: 2/5
Siish: 2/5
Silkour
The Cave
Soujouki
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dragyn » 07/15/2010 5:43 PM

The Fenling shook her head from side to side as the voice entered it. "Tickles!" She giggled. But her ears perked up at the word "trouble". Trouble was her specialty. "Trouble is fun! Human never let me have fun." Hypoxia wrinkled her nose. But negative thoughts didn't last long in that small head of hers.

"I think I like you Antiminimonee. And you too Shush." She grinned guilelessly. "You gonna go 'sploring? Can I come? Don't want human-bird to find meee. I rans away." Hypoxia declared, w gleam of pride in her violet eyes. "You run away too?"

2/5
Zoo Pen
Clicks for my babies? Image Image Image Image
Dragyn
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 115
Donate

Postby Soujouki » 07/17/2010 12:00 AM

Antimony tilted her head. This one wasn't very good at speaking, was she? That figured. <Well. I guess if you're that determined to come with us, you can. And I'm not running away from my human, I'm just... taking some time off. Playing hide and seek.> She replied, though she didn't seem too thrilled about agreeing. <So, you know we're going to the Cathedral, right? The Grand Cathedral? You know they say evil things are there, right? You think you can handle yourself?> She asked, trying to dissuade the Fenling from tagging along. She didn't really like tagalongs.

Siish watched the others calmly, though she still had somewhat of an aversion to this hyperactive Fenling girl. She was too... Hyper. It reminded her of Sinjeu. She chattered her teeth at Antimony, hoping to catch her attention, but to no avail. It seemed like the Batti wouldn't address her directly unless she was in human form. But since she didn't feel like gathering the energy required to make the transformation, she merely settled with being ignored. She was pretty sure Antimony was getting the same vibes about this girl as she was. And what exactly did she mean by "human-bird?"

Antimony: 3/5
Siish: 3/5
Silkour
The Cave
Soujouki
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby iceheart99 » 10/12/2010 6:05 PM

A little sahound ran through, holding some meat in her jaws. she went to stop, but slid right into the Chombones. she got up and said "sorry"

iceheart99
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 05/27/2012 5:37 PM

A lax draculi stared at the group. Seeing the sahound running towards the increasing group, she began to stand up and atempt to fly. As much as she wished to fly, her injured wing brought her down to the ground in a painful collision. After her failed attempt, she rolled over and the decided to trot. Upon arriving, she anounced her name:" Hello, I'm Kutabecula."

I'm dawdling on my way,
Mechanically as they come,
For if you get in my way,
You'll never see the setting sun.

NEVER.

Find me brooding in forest,
Resting among pines' and pins',
Come anywhere NEAR me,
And you'll never leave the forest within.

EVER.

There's no doubt about it,
I'll put your soul through hell,
With no trace left behind....
I don't think anyone could tell.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 36
Donate

Postby Citanul » 06/12/2013 7:35 PM

Yahto had finally made his way half-way through the bridge. Things were quite slow-going as a Snicky... But he was almost home! He made his way along one of the railings, not minding the small crowd gathering. What were all these pets doing here? He didn't say anything though, it really wasn't his place. He chugged along, hoping that it might rain soon. It would help the journey!
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate