Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

Some sort of start. (Closed.)

Postby Wyvern » 08/18/2010 5:08 PM

(So I guess this is some sort of RP that´s little based to Pokemon Exporation teams, since I like the games.)
Image Wyvern (Which is me lol)
Image Razorwind (Raze for short)

Razorwind ran to one of the bridges. "Now that we´re here...huh? Hey, Wyvey, hurry up!" Wyvern was trying to catch up, since Raze ran off. "Huff-Puff...can you slow it down? Its hard for me to keep up." "I hate when you get tired easily. But ohwell." Wyvern took our her map.

Suddently a gust of wind blowed and the map flew away. "Ugh, here we go again."Raze chased the map, but she failed. The map stopped moving and stopped on a rock. Raze grabbed the map and looked above. "Hmm...Maybe we can go there..."

(1) and (1)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1293
Donate

Re: Some sort of start. (Self, but Open for others)

Postby Wyvern » 08/19/2010 12:44 AM

"Hey, wait for me!" Wyvern ran to Razorwind as she pointd to Terrace park. "I know! Lets go there. There´s lots of stuff to do there.""If you say so. Its a little far, so lets go. And dont leave me behind again!"
"Well then...Catch me if you can!" Raze ran to the park at full speed. Wyvern chased her, hopefully catching up in the park. "Huff-puff..."

(2)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 08/19/2010 1:02 AM

"Geez, just a little more." Razorwind chuckled, and this distraction leaded her crashing on a tree. Wyvern ran to her, laughing a little. "You OK? You better slow down this days!" Raze shaked her head, then nodded.

"So the Park is way far...How about if we fly there?" "Huh?" The truth is, Wyvern wasnt used to flying much but... "Well, I can still try. A little flight could work..."

(3)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 08/19/2010 1:21 AM

"I guess. Every little flight matters now." Razorwind jumped on Wyvern. "Okay, here I come!" She ran as fast as she could, flapping her wings, them jumped and started to fly.

"I did it...But still, I have to get used to this..." "Hey, we´re almost there. You can do it..."Wyvern sighed, her wings started to tire quickly.

(4)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 08/19/2010 12:34 PM

"Its over there." Razorwind pointed to the entrance, and Wyvern landed right in front of it. "This is...Terrace Park?" "Yeah. It looks like there´s a lot of people." "Now lets go!" Wyvern ran to the park, and Raze quickly chased her.

(Level up, this is now closed.)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate