Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

Re: An Actor's Works @@ [minor drug use, ah!]

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:23 AM

" "I'm off." I reported, hurriedly shimmying into my suit. It was crisp and warm today, comforting on such a cold day. My breath shone in the half-light coming through the sheer curtains; the moon was full.
I cursed in my head. A full moon meant more werewolves, and more werewolves meant more dead wardens."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:24 AM

"Innen Academy was in dire need of every warden it could get its hands on. Creatures supposedly of myth and wonder roam the grounds of this academy more than any other place on Earth or the moon. 4025 was not a good year to be abroad in a boarding school such as Innen, either. More mythical encounters had been reported in the first month of this year than in any of the previous two decades combined. Scientists claimed that more mythedite in the air was to blame, but the rest of society placed the blame on any remaining humans. "
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:24 AM

" They thrilled to danger so easily that the mythicals presented themselves to any passing being, whereas the victim really had to believe in their existence in the past.
   Huh. How stupid adults can be.
       The Shaft priestess at Innen was a direct descendant of the Tiny. She knew that the mythicals were there before anyone else, and posted wardens at every entrance to her academy. "
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:25 AM

"Each window had a designated protector armed with an aka-bara gun. That type of gun had special bullets infused with hazel, hickory and rose water. Their only flaw was the god awful mess that they made when the bullet broke the flesh of a mythical.
   Fully dressed, I flashed down the empty hall with a goodbye wave to Kiron. My sister was all the way on the opposite side of the building; I had to hurry if I were to collect her before the train arrived."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:25 AM

"My shoulder-length brunette hair was rather annoying at this speed; I had to keep slowing down to wipe it out of my eyes. I wished now that I had gotten it cut when all of the other boys did.
   Nodding to the woman who was standing outside of the imposing wooden door, I brushed past and opened it quietly.
"Amai?" I called softly, brushing back a few pink curtains that blocked out the sleeping bodies on the various beds. The little girl was propped up on her pillows, rubbing her eyes with closed fists. "
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:26 AM

"Her honey gold hair was tousled with her numerous hours of sleep. I envied her a great amount.
"Amai, you're going to have to get dressed as fast as you can, okay? Because the train is going to be here really soon. See? It's nearly two, and it will be here at 2:30. In the morning. So hurry, please, and we can brush your hair when we're riding, okay? I'll be just outside, Amai." "
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:27 AM

"Aaaaand that's all you get, because that's all I've written."
At once there came a groan, but Ambre dismissed it with a wave of his hand. His fingers were long and spidery. They used to be fuller, but addiction had made them gaunt. It'd made ALL of him gaunt.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:29 AM

"Okay, moving on! I wrote this one myself, as well. Actually, I wrote each and every one of my pieces by myself, but this is another with my original characters. Mum would be proud~" Ambre said theatrically, doing little pirouettes in mimicry of the excitement of a child. "Now, pay attention!"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:30 AM

"                I could've sworn that the shadows were my friends.

What happened to that?
   Why was I born like this?
   To be a wraith wrapped in white like the blinding heat of the sun... Unbearable."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:31 AM

"I drag my feet in the depths of the alley... None of the grime of this infernal city could possibly hide all of the staggering, glowing white on my pelt.
My mother used to tell me that my fur was so pure because the pelt of an Ebilia matched the clarity of his soul.
That couldn't possibly be true, although it came from the mouth of my mother. I kill every day."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:32 AM

"Ah, this snakebitten blood-curse!
Sure, my mother was the most clairvoyant of our entire race, the one with the purest heart, overlooked by our solicitors simply because she was an alluring female....
And every single one of the others would have said that her way of being so unadulterated would have made up for her mate's sins, no matter who she chose out of this motley lot that I was born into.
And yet... I was born like this!
My father...

...is a vampire."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:32 AM

"The one who made him that way does not exist. He was born of himself, created out of nothing except the tangible darkness and evil floating about this accursed web.
And I was rushed into this world of demons as his son, in the most explicit way imaginable.
With a coat the texture of silk and the color of the stars. White, soft, seductive...."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:33 AM

"In a way, I suppose that I am the most sinful of us all.
Angelic mother, father from the stomach of the Devil himself, not to mention this body that needs to feed on the lifeblood of others in order to continue on... Yes, I do have the most evil of existences. And it's all the fault of my parents....
                  And Valrys."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/23/2011 12:33 AM

"His very name alludes to the illegitimate son of the leader of the gods... No. It doesn't just allude to it. Valrys is the illegitimate son of the leader of the gods and the youngest wife of the Devil.
Which, nowadays, are my parents."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 06/30/2011 10:56 PM

Ambre heaved a bow. He was rather fond of Valrys. He wondered, vaguely, if he was a real child. Perhaps somewhere he was.
The Tali-man gave his hat another go around the crowd. Keystones, keystones, how he loved those keystones!
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext