Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

We shall be friends, yes? {P}{M for Language}

Postby Kitsumi » 09/20/2011 3:37 PM

"Ooh...I no remember coming here. No, no, no."

The odd little creature seemed confused as he scuffled about, stopping and sniffing here and there. His big, almost snake-like green eyes darted to and fro, as he tried to figure out where he was. After a while, he gave up, giving out a low moan and grabbing his head.

"This no is good. Where is Viper? Viper is very confused; yes, yes, yes he is. Anyone here help Viper? Help poor confused Viper?"

The poor creature looked absolutely desolate as he pleaded, looking for someone to help him. How he had gotten there, and why he had a splitting headache he didn't know. All he really knew was his name, and that he had left home, finally able to escape that hell-hole.

{0-1}

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7109
Donate

Re: We shall be friends, yes? {P}{M for Language}

Postby Krystalolive » 10/26/2011 7:54 PM

Oh this was perfect. Finally some peace. Some peace to create his madness. Davros looked around, smirking ever so slightly. Now he just needed some time and materials to create what he needed and then-

"Anyone here help Viper? Help poor confused Viper?"

He frowned, glaring over in the direction of the voice. Another velix was wandering around. He appeared to be lost. Davros stared at him for a bit, debating on whether to make himself known, when he sighed slightly and walked over. "I'm here, what's wrong?" The sooner he got this fool to leave, then sooner he could start working.

((I'm soooooo sorry it's been so long. School's been hectic.))
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Re: We shall be friends, yes? {P}{M for Language}

Postby Kitsumi » 10/27/2011 6:58 PM

Apparently the creature Viper wasn't alone; a voice sounded from behind him, and he spun around, nearly falling on his face as he did so. "A voice?" He screeched. "Viper heard a voice?"

The instant he spotted a creature much like himself in shape and size, if not in color and marking, he jumped up and down, clapping his little hands together. "Viper no alone! Someone else here! Someone like Viper! What is name of other person?"

His head was cocked to the side ever so slightly as he examined the other creature, quivering in excitement. It seemed as if this 'Viper' was an easily excited creature.

{1-2}

((It's alright. I may be inactive for a while though, just warning you. If you'd like to know why, the reason is in my signature.))

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7109
Donate