Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

Kronos Chronicles: Death of Innocence [Self][M:E]

Postby Kylo » 01/23/2012 9:00 PM

Sedimus laid back against the hard motel materess and stared blankly up at the ceiling. A man sat cross-legged next to him and stroked his strawberry blonde locks of hair. He was a rather large and strong man. He smield possively and a bit sadistically down at Sedimus. He had been rough to the point of hurting Sedimus.

"You know when I first saw you I thought you were a very tall women. I'm sure glad you're not. You're far prettier than a women and," the man leaned down and bit Sedimus' neck hard enough to draw blood, "you last so much longer." The man chuckled and grabbed Sedimus pulling him up and crushing him against his chest. Sedimus hissed in pain as his cracked ribs were crushed. The man laughed again and snaked his hand down Sedimus' back and then rested it against his buttocks. Sedimus tensed slightly and the man tightened his hold.

"Shhh. Relax my golden angel. I'm going to make you fell real good. I'm going to take good care of you."
Sedimsu relaxed and stared half-lidded down at the rumpled sheets beniegh him. Normally he would have tried to kill the man who was clearly interested in keeping him as his pet by then, but that night Sedimus simply did not have the energy or desire to fight back. Well at least at the moment anyway.

An hour passed and in that time he had been molested, beaten, and taken twice by the man. Sedimsu stood covered in blood, sweat, and the man's terrible scent. He reeked of sex and he hated it. Wearily tugging his pants up he looked back at the sleeping man's form. Hate swelled up in his chest as he remembered clearly why he had even gone with this man to the motel.

Sedimus picked up the knife the man had used earlier to carve into his skin and had carelessly left laying on the nightstand. With the fires of hell itself burning in his eyes and an eerily calm smile on his face Sedimus approached the man. With one long graceful fluid movement he slit the man's throat open. Blood spurted and sputtered out of the man and Sedimus grimaced in disgust.

With a sigh Sedimus began to wipe the entire place down. Grabbing an empty duffel that was laying on the floor he stuffed every single scrap of fabric that his own blood had stained into it. A while later he slipped his shirt on and carefully scanned the room. Fidning it to be free of all traces of him ever being there he smiled and pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. Checking to make sure it would still scramble his call he dailed Rod's number.

"Rod..." his voice was strained and cracked from being choked previously, but betrayed no emotion. It was dead calm and cold as ice. "I need you to take out some garbage for me."

"Address?"

"Motel Seven on East Lillian Lane. Thank you." Sedimus hung up before Rod could reply. He did not want to face his subordinate's questions. Not now at least. With a final look around the room he let himself out and ducked out of the building.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Re: Kronos Chronicles: Death of Innocence [Self][M:E]

Postby Kylo » 03/06/2012 7:31 PM

Rod glared furiously at his phone as Sedimus hung up on him. He had been searching for him for hours and now the man dared to call him to clean up a mess!? Muttering to himself he began to gather all the supplies he would need and slammed them in the trunk of a black car.

He absolutely hated it when Sedimus would sneak out without himself or Gun to protect him. His boss seemed to forget that many people wanted him dead, not to mention that many sick freaks in the world seemed to be drawn to Sedimus like a moth to a flame.

Rod sighed and climbed into the driver's seat. Even though he knew that Sedimus was for all intensive purposes evil he could not help but see the young selfless child that his boss had once been whenever he thought of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sedimus leaned back in the driver's seat of his rental car and silently cried. While he kept up an appearance of inpenitrable calm, inside he was falling apart. In all his years of sleepign around and feeding his sexual addiction not once had he ever been raped until now. The only reason he had even came here with that man was to discuss business.

At first he had agreed to sleep with him but then he had tried to leave, only to be beaten and raped twice. He had sworn to himself previously that he would never allow himself to be hurt by someone on an emotional level ever again, but yet he was feeling utterly weak, pathetic, and broken.
Sedimus jerked up in surprise when he heard a knock at the car window and then relaxed when he saw who it was. He unlocked the car doors and laid back in his seat. The passenger side door opened then closed and Sedimus found himself looking up at a firey mop of red hair.

"Sir...I took care of the garbage, sir."
Sedimus nodded weakly and turned on his side to face Rod. He knew he was going to get a lecture and he just wanted to get it over with already. The sooner it was done with the sooner he could go home and sleep.
"Sir...oh screw it. Sedimus where'd he hurt ya at?"
Sedimus grimaced and took a deep breath.
"It'd be easier to tell you where he didn't hurt me."

Sedimus grew silent and waited for Rod to yell at him for his idiocy or to drag his ass out of the car and to the hospital but it never came. Instead much to his surprise Rod gently reached over and brushed the tears from Sedimus' face.
"I'm so sorry. This n'ver should’ve happened Sed. I failed ya. I failed ta protect ya Sed.”

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate