Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

A Yonyuu, a Bleeder, a Choopa - oh my! {Self - Mature} Done

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 12:50 AM

Please read this important note from our author:
If you happened upon this roleplay, and decided to read it for one reason or another...just don't. Seriously, guys. This is gonna be a horrible, senseless, pointless, ridiculous excuse for a roleplay. It's pretty much comic relief, since I've been stressed lately and just wanna wright about stupid senseless things. Posts wil be short, sentences choppy, and the plot will be obnoxious. In fact, it's not much of a plot at all. So if you wanna read...consider yourself warned. Also, you are NOT allowed to make fun of me for anything in this thread! This is the disclaimer for that xD

"Damn you, you infernal creature!" The words were commonly heard coming from the yonyuu's lips, and there was no surprise that they were bursting from them now. "What have you done to me? You've turned me into a sweater! Take me off, right this instance! I am not here to keep you warm! I said, take. Me. Off!

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7109
Donate

Re: A Yonyuu, a Bleeder, a Choopa - oh my! {Self - Mature}

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 12:54 AM

Cackling happily, the Bleeder simply grinned. "But Shifter, you's the one who said I should spend more 'a me time practicing me skills, instead a' annoyin the hell outta you. You's turned into a ball of yarn, so I practiced me crocheting! Lookit how pretty you look! And you is all nice and snuggly. I like's it!"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 1:01 AM

The third and final member of the group, a metal Choopa with 4SS9 engraved on his chest, looked over his shoulder. "I don't see why you are complaining, Shifter. Your appearance has significantly improved like that, and you are finally being of use to us in one way or another. I see no reason to be upset with Gnomi. Besides, are you not the one who created him?" Peering at the sweater - which was really Shifter - his dark, soulless eyes examined it curiously. "I shall never understand how you are enabled to speak when you have neither lips, tongue, nor vocal chords to do so."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 1:15 AM

"Shut up you talking heap of junk metal!" More obscenities flowed from Shifter's mouth, continuing on for about a minute or so. Finally, you was finished with the insults...although his anger wasn't gone. "The only reason I wasn't being useful was because I was a ball of freaking yarn! You know I can't fully control my transformations yet! And you think I meant to form Gnomi? He was an accident! In fact, it was all Rosalie's fault! Had she not broken my heart, he wouldn't have been created!"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 1:19 AM

Gnomi pouted. "There's no need for you's to be so mean, Shifter. Without me, you wouldn't have nobody! Well, 'cept for Ass-9. But he don't feel emotions like me do. Me loves you! That's why I make you into prettyful sweater. Look! I even braided sparkles into yous!"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 1:30 AM

4SS9 glanced over at Gnomi. He was unable to feel anything but the slightest of human emotions...or at least that's what he told everyone. Because of this, his face was devoid of emotion, simply staring at Gnomi. "Why do you continue to refer to me as slang for a body part that excretes feces? I have told you before that it is a number - the number 4 in my serial number, not the letter 'A'. And yet you continue to pronounce my name Ass-9 instead of 4SS9. Isn't it easier to simply call me 9, anyways?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 2:07 AM

Had Shifter had eyes, he would have rolled them. As it was, he simply huffed. "Just another way that computer intelligence fucks up. If you had emotions, you would know that Gnomi is simply trying to annoy you. Asking him about his motive isn't going to stop him. He enjoys bothering people. Don't you, Gnomi?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 2:08 AM

A wide grin settled on Gnomi's face. "Yes, sir, me does! Me enjoys making people jump and stomp and scream. It looks very funny it does! And then they throws stuff at me! That part hurts, but is still fun!" His silly grin remained on his face.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 2:08 AM

The Choopa raised one eyebrow - one mechanical eyebrow, that is. "You two never cease to amaze me. I am quite satisfied with my lack of human emotion. It is merely a weakness. Anger, love, hate - they all cloud your judgement. What is the reward of having human emotion?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 2:09 AM

"Trust me, there isn't one." Shifter's sigh could easily be heard. "I actually envy you, Nine. You'll never have to worry about loving someone who only pretends to love you back. You'll never have your heart broken. And you'll never get pissed off by this crazy freaking Bleeder like I do!"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 2:09 AM

Gnomi sniffed, pretending to be sad. "Aww, Shifter, no say that. Me not all bad, am I? Tell Gnomi you love him, please? Even if only a little?" His big eyes were pleading, although it was pretty much wasted on Shifter. Somehow he was able to see, but Gnomi didn't know in what direction Shifter was seeing.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 2:10 AM

Nine's eyes turned once again towards the sweater that Gnomi proudly adorned. "You might as well comply, Shifter. It will satisfy him, and maybe he will discontinue his attempts to bother both of us for a while. It would make him elated to hear you say that you love him. He obviously admires you, regardless of what you think of him.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 2:10 AM

"Fine," Shifter agreed. "Gnomi, I love you. There, happy?" At that moment, Shifter suddenly...shifted. One minute he was a sweater, and the next...a normal Yonyuu. "Aha! I'm free!" Shifter shouted, from his new position...on the ground. "Now, where is Gnomi? I'm gonna beat his face in for making me a sparkling sweater!"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 2:11 AM

When Shifter had shifted, he had fallen to the ground, right on top of Gnomi! Now, Gnomi tried to claw his way out. "You...so...fat!" He shouted. "Let me out! Me die under here!" He continued to scrabble. It was uncomfortable having so much weight on him.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/24/2012 2:11 AM

In a rare gesture of kindness, Nine reached out to Gnomi. "I suppose I'll help you. But only this once, you see. Anything to make you stop yelping like that. My ears, though mechanic, aren't built for resisting that kind high of a frequency. It's causing me quite a bit of discomfort."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next