Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

Re: Save Me (JEDi and I) [M]

Postby Jedi » 10/27/2013 5:37 PM

Ten Days Later Later

Things were typical at the teens club Jed played at. Typical except for the fact that Kitsumi had came to see Jed play with his band. After the five-song-performance, Jed went around the crowd to see her. "I'm glad you came. Did you like the performance?" he asked her. An hour or two passed while they hung out, and Jed asked "Would you like to go for a walk? I have something I wanna ask you."

They walked a little down the sidewalk before Jed started getting to the topics. "So, you know I like you, right?"

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 11/18/2013 12:04 AM

It was a bit awkward, at first. Kitsumi only knew a handful of people at the club, and all of them were playing on stage. She had gotten there just in time to see them warming up, and she had scanned the crowd for any familiar faces not on stage, finding none. Eventually though, the music (and watching Jed play) was all that really mattered. So what if she was alone? She came here for Jed, and she wasn't going to let anything stop her from supporting him.

When Jed's band had finished their songs and cleared their equipment off the stage, Kitsumi was ecstatic to find that Jed came right to her. She hesitantly took his hand, not sure whether he'd mind or not, and let him lead her outside. "Yeah, I loved it! You guys are really good," Kitsumi said a bit nervously. She had no idea what Jed wanted to talk to her about, but he didn't seem upset, so it couldn't be bad...

When he spoke, she fought hard to keep the grin off of her face - and failed. Smiling from ear to ear, she said quietly, "I don't know just how much you like me. But I know that I like you...a lot."

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7109
Donate

Postby Jedi » 11/18/2013 12:32 AM

He saw her smile as it was strewn across her face and planted a smile of his own. "It's so so so so SOOO good to hear you say that," he reassured her after hearing of her feelings. He held on to her hand as they neared a local ice cream shop. "You wouldn't care if I bought you something to eat, would you?"

He brought her into the shop, seemingly empty of customers, then ordered from the cashier, "I'd like a large mint-chocolate-chip, and for you?"

They sat on one of the empty tables as they talked some more. "So, what I wanted to ask you... Would you, maybe want to..." he struggled to find the words. Maybe if he said them quickly, he could get the message across. "I was wondering if you'd want to go out on a date... With me..."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 11/18/2013 12:42 AM

Kitsumi couldn't help but giggle slightly as she saw how enthusiastic he seemed. She noticed that his pace was slowing as they neared an ice cream shop, and she nodded eagerly at his offer. "I would love that. Thank you so much." Ice cream sounded like just the thing, and she really was getting kinda hungry.

It was a bit surprising how empty the place was, but then again, there was only probably one or two more hours until the shop closed. "I'll have a regular sized dark chocolate - with sprinkles, please?" She glanced at Jed, making sure the additional price of the sprinkles wasn't going to be a problem. He didn't seem to mind, so she nodded to confirm her order.

Once the ice cream had been handed to them, Kitsumi let Jed lead her to a table to sit at. When she finally heard Jed's question, she stopped and stared at him, mid-lick. Quickly swallowing the ice cream on her tongue, she looked at him with as strangely serious face. "Are you sure you're not asking me if I want to go out on a date...with Sonic the Hedgehog?"

She giggled, and said, "I'm sorry, I have no idea why I felt the need to make a joke. Honestly, I'd love to go out with you. I've...kinda wanted to hear you ask that for a while now." She blushed, still smiling.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/18/2013 1:49 AM

Thinking she was turning him down, he let out a fake chuckle, trying to hide the jab in his chest. To his relief, she let him know her interest in going on a date with him. To hear her say she'd love a date with him brought a smile across his face. "Really? I'm sorry I delayed for so long. Is there anywhere you'd like to go?" His heart raced at the thought of bringing her on a date. "I could take you to a restaurant that we'd both like. Do you like Olive Garden? Or if you want, we could just go on a casual date to a mall or the movies. Which would you like?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/18/2013 6:52 PM

Kitsumi giggled as she saw how happy Jed seemed to be about the chance of going out on a date with her. Honestly, she was nothing special. She had no idea why he would be as interested as he was. But she wasn't going to try to argue it - he liked her, and wanted to go out with her! That was really all that mattered, in the long run.

"Don't apologize," Kitsumi said. "I actually like that we were able to get to know each other before going out. Not that we can't keep getting to know each other on a date, of course. I think that's usually what the first few dates are for...maybe. I've never actually had a healthy dating relationship, so I guess I wouldn't know." She bit her lip, suddenly shy. The realization that she had never been in a healthy relationship kind of worried her. What if this relationship - or whatever it was - took a turn for the worse? She had never thought that things would go bad with her past relationships, and yet they had. What was to stop this one form taking the same road?

Pushing her fears aside, she forced herself to keep smiling. It wasn't forced for long, though - hearing Jed's excitement filled her with excitement as well, and she felt her fears slowly melting away. If something bad happened, then they would cross that bridge when they came to it. For now, Kitsumi was just going to be happy and try to enjoy her time with him.

"I love Olive Garden," Kitsumi admitted. "But it's kind of pricey. A mall and movie date would be just as good, I'm sure. I guess it's really up to you. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on a first date, I would totally understand. If we go to the movies, I could even pay for my own ticket, or the popcorn, or something."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 01/20/2014 10:20 AM

"I tell you what. How about we go on a nice date. I'll surprise you with where we're going and don't worry, I'll pay. Where do you live and when should I pick you up?"

Jed drove up to the house, his beat up car stopping in front of the garage. He stepped out of the drivers side and walked onto the porch, heading for the door. His fist rapped three times on the door, and when it opened, he held a rose in his hand. He stood still, unable to speak as he saw a man roughly a few inches taller than him, but he managed to get out three words, "Is Kitsumi here?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/20/2014 10:40 AM

Kitsumi blushed, but her smile showed that the idea excited her. "That sounds really, really nice." She gave him her address, and then wrote it down as well just in case, since she was afraid he might forget it. "You can text me if you need directions," she offered.

On the day of the date, Kitsumi was scurrying about trying to get everything put together. Straightening her hair had taken longer than she had anticipated, and she had decided against the outfit she had chosen at the last minute and had to try on about half a dozen different combinations before settling on one. Needless to say, she was quite behind when the doorbell rang. "Ah! Someone get the door, please!" She hurried to finish her makeup. She didn't want Jed to be alone with her father for too long...

Her father looked down at Jed. "I'm Dirk, Kitsumi's father." He offered his hand to Jed to shake. "I don't think Kitsumi's ready yet, and I'd like to get to know you a bit before you take her out on a date. Why don't you come on inside. You can have a seat anywhere you like." He stood aside to let Jed through, and motioned towards the living room, which had a couch, a loveseat, as well as a couple of chairs.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 08/01/2014 12:06 AM

Jed reached up his hand, taking the offer nervously. He hadn't expected to see her father when he rang the doorbell. Just don't do anything stupid, he thought to himself, but failed almost instantly when he tripped over the piano bench, scraping his ankle under the jeans. Jed chose to sit in one of the chairs, ignoring the slight pain as he shifted weight on and off the scraped leg. The questions felt like more of an interrogation than questions. Never the less, Jed answered as many as he could without stiffening with nervousness. All the questions made him feel like a crime suspect, but luckily he was saved when Kitsumi had come up to greet him. She looked very beautiful. Jed walked up to meet her, saying "Hey Kitsumi. You look nice. Are you ready to go?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 08/01/2014 7:46 PM

Kitsumi blushed under Jed's gaze. "Yes, I'm ready." She stood on tiptoe to give her stepfather a kiss on the cheek, and then hurried out the door, pulling Jed along with her. Once they were outside, she gave him an apologetic look. "He wasn't too hard on you, was he?" She shook her head, half in amusement, half in apology. "He can be pretty protective of me."

((Oh my gosh, low muse for this. Maybe we should just discontinue this one? I mean, our lives are already far beyond this haha. And it's weird writing about past events in an alternate universe now Dx))

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous