Most of Lambastia's city life can be found along the southeastern coast of Norrega, where settlers feel they are safe from Nori Volcano at the northern tip of the region. Warm gulf winds ensure this region is the most habitable on the continent, though travelers are warned of the disappearances of many venturing too close to the Whisper Forest. Species from all over are housed at the Evelon Preservation Zoo.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Norrega

Re: Save Me (JEDi and I) [M]

Postby Kitsumi » 07/15/2013 12:45 AM

Kitsumi rolled her eyes, not answering his first question. Once he sat, she obliged him by answering the second. "We're going to a lake, silly. You don't get to know which one it is, though!"

She couldn't help but laugh at his obviously faked list of things he was going to do. When he said the last part, she added, "Not to mention that none of those are lake activities. We do have picnic foods though, and we brought a volleyball if you wanted to play some beach ball. And then there are always the water games like marco polo and chicken." She blushed slightly at the mention of the game chicken. The thought of being able to sit on his shoulders with him holding her up was a nice one, but she figured it probably wouldn't happen.

"Oh! Thank you, sir." Kitsumi wasn't used to such gentlemanly treatment - it felt nice. She stepped out of the car, grasping his offered hand before reluctantly letting it go once she was out. She grabbed a cooler with the food, and slung a couple of towels over her shoulder. "Here, you wanna help carry the stuff down?"

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/15/2013 10:42 PM

"Aww, darn," he said in response to her reluctance to divulge the location. "I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Maybe I might recognize it." He let loose a huge smile from cheek to cheek.

"I think I remember Marco Polo. but which one was Chicken? I can't remember." In all honesty, he'd never played it. He'd heard about it, but never had anyone offer to play with him. "Maybe we could play together." He thought of the idea of them playing water games together. It seems like it would be a great deal of fun...

"You're welcome Miss." He followed her to the back of the car, still holding her hand, where they were opening the back. Inside was a large red cooler, lots of towels and what looked like a Meijer bag with a couple two-liter bottles of soda. She let go of his to grab the coolers and just after she asked if he'd want to help, he'd taken the cooler from her. "I'd love to help. So where should I set this?"

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/15/2013 10:53 PM

It was a bit difficult for Kitsumi to try to explain the game 'Chicken'. She tried her best though, and hoped she'd get the point across. "Well...uh, you need at least four players. Two players get on the other two player's shoulders, and then the two teams - one person and the person on their shoulders would be a team - try to knock their opponent off of the person's shoulders they're sitting on." She shook her head in frustration. "Sorry, I can't really explain it any better than that."

"Oh!" Kitsumi was surprised when he took the cooler from her, but smiled at him gratefully. It was pretty heavy, and she appreciated not having to carry it. Grabbing the back of sodas and leaving the rest of the towels and a couple of inflatable rafts to her mother and sisters, Kitsumi pointed down a hill. "The beach area is down there. We like to stay on the grassy part, but right on the edge of the sand so we're close to the water. If there's a picnic bench free, we can snatch it up as our area. Thanks for grabbing the cooler, by the way."

She led him down towards the beach area, where she was able to find an unnused picnic table. She set down the pops, motioning for Jed to set the cooler down on the ground near the picnic table. "There! I don't know about you, but I'm ready to get in the water before eating." Feeling a bit self conscious, she slowly stripped out of her cover-up to reveal her swimsuit beneath. She hoped she didn't look too bad...

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/16/2013 12:02 AM

"I think I understand," he said, realizing the frustration he'd cause. He didn't want to cause her any confusion or anything else like that, so he just started talking about bands he'd listen to and asking what she listened to.

"You're welcome. So I just look for an open table, right?" He started looking around for tables, finding only ones that had been claimed by other families and teenagers trying to enjoy the summer. He was about to just set it down in a clear area in the sand when he saw Kitsu standing near an empty table. He strode over to her, saying "You found one? I couldn't find any." After he saw her place the pops on the table, he realized she wanted him to also set down the cooler. He obliged by gently setting it by the side of the table. "I think I just might join you," he replied, having a hard time looking away from her as she changed. He tried distracting himself by taking off his own clothes, leaving only his trunks on, then walking to the shore.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/16/2013 12:46 AM

When Jed began talking about music, Kitsumi lit up. That was certainly a topic that she didn't mind. She had a huge list of bands she like, but she only mentioned the ones that she listened to the most, to keep the list from getting too long.

Kitty could feel Jed's eyes on her as she stood there only in her swimsuit, and she blushed. When Jed himself was in swim trunks, she tried to sneak a peak without being too obvious. The way he stood, he looked as if he was self-conscious about something. But Kitty couldn't find anything unattractive about him. He had a lightly muscular build - not overdoing it, but certainly enough to be eye candy. Forcing herself to look away, Kitty walked right into the water, shivering a bit but trudging on until she was about chest-deep.

"C'mon! It's a little cold, but you'll get used to it. You're not going to make me swim alone, are you?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/16/2013 5:28 PM

It seemed that Kitsu was just as excited about music as he was, so he let her excitement fuel his own. He was ecstatic when he heard her list off a lot of songs and artists he liked. They talked about music all the way until they reached the beach...

As he was about to make his way to the water, Kitsu passed him, seemingly not noticing his walking. She led herself through the water, then asked for his company. Closing his eyes as he got deeper into the water, Jed replied "I'm coming. I just have one thing to say...

"Marco!" he yelled, trying to surprise her when he ran towards her. "Marco!" he yelled again, trying to reach for her...

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/16/2013 7:47 PM

Shrieking and giggling in surprise, Kitsumi shouted back, "Polo!" Then she quickly dove under the water, knowing that she'd be more silent if she swam under the water. She cut through the water like a mermaid - although more frantically and less gracefully. She had been swimming ever since she was young, and while she was a bit hesitant about the more dirty and grimy lakes, this one was regularly taken care of and was very nice. She didn't have to worry about running into anything disgusting.

When she popped her head up again, further away from Jed, she shouted, "Polo!" again in response to his 'Marco'. When he began closing in on her, she tried to get away, but felt his fingers touch her arm. "Dang it! I hate being it...I never catch anyone!" She giggled.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/17/2013 12:59 AM

Kitsumi didn't respond to Jed's second "Marco", but after a few seconds, Jed repeated it with Kitsu's response of "Polo" leading him straight towards her. He swam fast and ,for a brief second, he thought he felt her skin. That thought was confirmed by her admittance of defeat. "Don't worry. I'm not the best Polo-er. I'm sure you'll do good..."

The second she said "Marco, he tried getting away from her, replying Polo as required and splashing wildly. making more of a target than an escape route. "Polo," he replied once more before he realized she was right behind him. And then she tagged him, leaving him saying, "Aww man, You got me. So I take it I'm it again?"

They played for nearly fifteen minutes before they went back up to grab some food. "What kind of stuff did your parents bring, Kitsumi?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/17/2013 2:48 AM

((Murp. You're at work, and I'm lonely Dx So I'll reply to this and pretend you're here reading this insanity))

It wasn't obvious whether Jed was trying to splash a lot to help her catch him easily and give her a vote of confidence, or if he was just a really loud swimmer. Either way, Kitsumi was laughing her butt off as she finally tagged him - easily. "Yup, you're it!" Kitsumi dove underwater before his eyes were even shut, trusting that he'd shut them before she came up for air.

As they began walking back towards the picnic table, Kitsumi let her hand barely brush against Jed's, making it seem like an accident. "I know my mom brought sandwich stuff, a whole watermelon, Cool Ranch Doritos and the regular Doritos, and some water and lemonade to drink. I think we also have some extra chocolate chunk cookies too." Kitsumi smacked her lips loudly, trying to be funny. "If that doesn't make you hungry, I don't know what will!"

Beginning to assemble her sandwich, Kitsumi made her favorite 'Kitty-rific Italian Sub' as her mother had called it. She started with the sub buns her mother had brought, and then added salami, ham, and turkey. She took some provolone, American, and cheddar cheese and added that too. Then, she put some lettuce and a ton of Italian dressing on as the 'final touches'. She felt nervous about eating in front of Jed, and blushed. "Umm, just warning you, I eat a lot. So just...please don't judge me?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/20/2013 8:25 PM

It seemed like it must've taken Jed five whole minutes to tag her again. Jed would always ware himself out easily when swimming and the effort to tag her time after time was beginning to ware him down. He figured he could maybe swim another five to ten minutes. For now, it was Kitsu's turn.

Soon, he figured he would pass out if he swam any more, so he asked Kitsu what her parents wanted to eat. After she listed off the different types of foods, he responded "I'd like a sandwich, if it's alright with you."

He felt awkward taking food from people he barely knew, but he figured he wouldn't want to upset them by denying their hospitality. Still, it wouldn't hurt to say "Thank you for the food," before placing a sub bun on his plate. He piled the same thing he always got on his subs whenever he went to Subway.

She made a comment about eating alot, but Jed replied "Are you crazy? You've never seen how much I can eat. Aside from this plate, I mean," he said, quietly speaking the last sentence...

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/21/2013 12:53 PM

((I hope this isn't too sucky of a reply Dx))

As they began eating, Kitsumi leaned towards Jed a bit, but careful not to drip water on him or his food. "So. Is there anything you'd like to talk about?" She bit her lip slightly, feeling shy. She really wanted to talk and get to know him, but she wasn't sure how to go about it. It was funny, because she was usually incredibly good at starting conversations and flirting. But when it came to guys she really liked...she was horrible at it.

"Oh, and maybe when we're done eating, we could go back in the water?" She enjoyed swimming, and knew that it would give her a chance to get a bit closer to Jed physically. Maybe if she tried to dunk him underwater or something, they could get a bit playful and splash around a bit. She always enjoyed that sort of thing. Hopefully Jed wouldn't mind it either.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/21/2013 3:06 PM

((It doesn't suck, trust me. And yes, my character is just as big a nerd as I am))

When she asked what to talk about, Jed's mind was blank. He couldn't think of anything. He rolled his eyes up, as if looking to the sky, while trying to rekindle the thoughts of his brain. What could they talk about? "Do you like STAR WARS?" he said, trying to see if that would peak her interests. "Sorry, I'm kind of a big STAR WARS nerd."

His muscles were almost fully healed from the ordeal of swimming, so he figured they'd be fine now. "That sound's like a great idea." The whole wait-thirty-minutes-before-going-in-the-water thing never seemed to cross his mind. He didn't ever feel affected by swimming after eating, but he didn't know if that only applied to him, so he asked "Did you wanna wait thirty minutes, though?"

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/21/2013 5:48 PM

((Well I should hope so, if it's based off of you :P))

Kitsumi laughed. "Seeing as how I've seen you in a star wars shirt twice already, I'm not surprised. I do like star wards, but I'm not a huge nerd. Pretty much, I've seen all the movies and love them. I've read a couple of the books, and was actually on a star wars roleplay site for a little while. I quit that though, because I didn't know nearly as much as the other people on there did."

Between bites, Kitsumi continued talking. "Why would I want to wait thirty minutes? Oh, you mean because we just ate? Nah, I never stick to that. I mean, if you want to wait we can. From what I've seen though, nothing ever happens. And don't worry, if something happens to you because we didn't wait...I'll make sure you have a nice funeral!" She giggled and nudged him with her shoulder playfully.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 07/22/2013 1:21 AM

He felt dumb about not realizing he was in fact wearing a STAR WARS shirt. "That's great. I read some of the books also, but I'm into a lot of the video games." He didn't know what roleplaying is, but he could learn. "Maybe sometime you could show me the site. I know quite a bit about STAR WARS."

He wasn't surprised to hear she wasn't affected either, so he replied "It doesn't happen to me either. And if something happens to you, I'll be sure to rescue you. Here, c'mon," he said as he took off his shirt again. "We could go swimming right." He offered his hand to help her out of her seat. "If it's alright with you, that is."

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/22/2013 1:26 AM

Kitsumi nodded. "I haven't played any of the Star Wars games other than the lego one, and I don't think that counts. Well, actually I played a couple of Star Wars games...and I've watched my brother play the Force Unleashed. Other than that though, I haven't played any." She studied his face as she mentioned the roleplay, and giggled. "You don't know what roleplaying is, do you? I can explain it to you if you want."

Blushing at the thought of him rescuing her, Kitsumi almost wished that something would happen to her so he would have the chance to save her. She knew that it was silly though. As he took his shirt off, she unwrapped the towel she had kept wrapped around herself. "I'm the one who suggested going back in, remember? Let's go!"

She took his hand and headed towards the water. Once she got in it though, she fell, splashing into the water. She came up sputtering and gasping for air. "Holy crap...the water suddenly got deep." It was too deep for her to stand, so she started treading water.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext